The Education Forum

RFK jr says CIA killed JFK

Thank you , David, for your very good respose.  I believe (no proof) that Dulles and LeMay settled on the narrative that the cover up would  take the day before  the autopsy occurred  and thus the way the autopsy would have to go to support the aforementioned narrative.  That is why LeMay was there and was making sure the narrative  for the cover up and the autopsy report did not contradict each other.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

If you have not heard this, please do.

When was the last time a presidential candidate talked about American imperialism, like this, or at all.

I don't even think Bernie went this far.  What a breath of fresh air.  No wonder Biden will not debate him.

I mean Ike's MIC speech, are you for real?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/episode-123-for-82806064?fbclid=IwAR3UfBxterQmAw27YcP_EOvf9uzF50jwBJaW7OtzvZdnoHZ-vgke0EbwNCI

I’m equally impressed. But my friends are mostly not, and their minds seem closed. On the other hand, guys like Talbot and Simpich are on board. This is largely the ‘anyone but Trump’ liberal who is so deathly afraid of Trump they won’t consider anything that is not middle of the road for fear of losing the next election. They underestimate JFK Jr’s crossover appeal to libertarians, but Bannon clearly does not. 

On 5/11/2023 at 2:55 PM, Paul Brancato said:

I’m equally impressed. But my friends are mostly not, and their minds seem closed. On the other hand, guys like Talbot and Simpich are on board. This is largely the ‘anyone but Trump’ liberal who is so deathly afraid of Trump they won’t consider anything that is not middle of the road for fear of losing the next election. They underestimate JFK Jr’s crossover appeal to libertarians, but Bannon clearly does not. 

Problem is, RFK Jr. can't win the primary. Not a chance. But he can siphon off a lot of primary votes from Biden, enough so that Biden loses to a  candidate that can't beat Trump.

Better to play it safe and stick with Biden. By the time Primaries arrive, moderate Democrats will be aware of Biden's successful first term and will re-elect him.

Edit: I just reread you last sentence, and I see that I have demonstrated precisely everything you said! LOL, but only if you are right about Libertarians. Yes, I am so afraid of Trump possibly winning that -- like most your friends -- I will be voting Biden.

....Unless a fantastic spoiler, like Barrack Obama, shows up.

On 5/11/2023 at 7:45 AM, Chuck Schwartz said:

Thank you , David, for your very good respose.  I believe (no proof) that Dulles and LeMay settled on the narrative that the cover up would  take the day before  the autopsy occurred  and thus the way the autopsy would have to go to support the aforementioned narrative.  That is why LeMay was there and was making sure the narrative  for the cover up and the autopsy report did not contradict each other.

Wait a second,

Are you saying that a Air Force general was the top dog calling the shots in a Naval autopsy room?

I would think that Admiral Burkley had a little say in the proceedings?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

*I believe that Admiral Burkley was getting his marching orders from up the chain of command.

Edited by Michael Crane

6 minutes ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

Dulles and LeMay were close friends. Burkley was important, I agree.  Who was top dog?  It does not matter- they were both trying to ensure a certain narrative.

I.E., LeMay would have had the backing of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the CIA and others in and out of government.  Burkley not so much.  jmo

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Problem is, RFK Jr. can't win the primary. Not a chance. But he can siphon off a lot of primary votes from Biden, enough so that Biden loses to a  candidate that can't beat Trump.

Better to play it safe and stick with Biden. By the time Primaries arrive, moderate Democrats will be aware of Biden's successful first term and will re-elect him.

Edit: I just reread you last sentence, and I see that I have demonstrated precisely everything you said! LOL, but only if you are right about Libertarians. Yes, I am so afraid of Trump possibly winning that -- like most your friends -- I will be voting Biden.

....Unless a fantastic spoiler, like Barrack Obama, shows up.

I’m so glad you caught that. In a general election between say RFK JR and Trump, or DeSantis, how many Democrats would cross over and vote Republican? Would you? Almost none. So it would come down to how many republicans would cross over? Junior is quite clear about where he sees his support coming from - populists on both sides. He wouldn’t get the racist vote, or the anti abortion vote. But neither would Biden. How is RFK Jr a weaker candidate in the general election? 

4 hours ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

Dulles and LeMay were close friends. Burkley was important, I agree.  Who was top dog?  It does not matter- they were both trying to ensure a certain narrative.

Didn't they share Christmas cards.  

Problem is, most US citizens don't even know RFK Jr is running.

I looked earlier on msn's politics thread for anything on him.  40 rows, 3-4-5 articles per row.  Not a damn thing.  A Mockingbird Assassination if ever there was one.

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

The question rather is, "Should the left trust the establishment Donk Party?"