The Education Forum

Prayer Man is a Man

If proving Lee Oswald's presence in the doorway about 30 seconds after the last shot would be possible, it would break the whole case wide open because this single fact would destroy the whole Warren Commission report, and the case would need to be opened again. It is beyond the power of amateur researchers to secure justice for JFK and other victims such as Lee Oswald. At the end of the day, this can only be done under the auspices of official investigative bodies. What we can do is to present evidence that merrits reopening the case. The case of Prayer Man's figure is just this type of evidence.

While we still do not have a high-resolution copy of Darnell film, it is my belief that extracting information about Prayer Man's figure from the existing copy may contribute to engage more people, especially influential figures, in the effort to acquire a high-quality copy of the film. It may not sound like much, however, it is at least a small step toward a noble goal.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Brancato writes:

What I’m curious about is what the researchers and interested parties hope to gain. It ... still wouldn’t get us closer to who was doing the shooting .... So my question is - assume for a moment you’ve proved your case that Oswald was watching the motorcade from the TSBD steps. What’s next?

Obtaining solid evidence that Oswald cannot have fired any shots would by itself be a huge step forward (assuming, of course, that examination of the original film actually does this).

The lone-nut idea would be gone forever. The media would be forced to treat the subject properly and impartially, for once. Most importantly, there would be irresistible public pressure for a serious, genuine, no-holds-barred investigation. Who knows what that investigation might uncover?

Another consequence would be that a number of far-fetched conspiracy theories would join the lone-nut theory in the dustbin of history, which may be why some conspiracy theorists don't seem too keen on the idea of getting the case solved.

A proper examination of the Darnell and Wiegman films is currently the most promising avenue for a breakthrough. Everyone should support this effort.

I hope PM is Oswald. But how could the organisers of the main event , after so much clandestine work creating the legend of Oswald, allow him to wander when he is the designated trigger man? If he was pictured or remembered on the steps or the street (if he’d decided to wander further), wouldn’t all the planning and the plot to finger him have been for nothing? 

Please refer to my earlier posts and images that show no white T-shirt but skin tone. Please also see the close ups of the long dark hair , the long sleeve T showing under the darker shirt, Remember also the large solid bracelet . Then look at the gifs of PP taking photos , then look at the image of the lady posted by Denis and copied by myself. Andrej disagrees and he’s done plenty of height analysis but to me the image of the ‘camera lady’ from Dealey plaza looks an awful lot like PP. 

Edited by Jake Hammond

3 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

I hope PM is Oswald. But how could the organisers of the main event , after so much clandestine work creating the legend of Oswald, allow him to wander when he is the designated trigger man? If he was pictured or remembered on the steps or the street (if he’d decided to wander further), wouldn’t all the planning and the plot to finger him have been for nothing? 

Sean, this is an excellent point and one that is further confused by the preposterous claims that there were two (or three?) Oswalds running amok in and around Dealey Plaza during the assassination.

4 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

It wouldn't matter at the time.  The coverup would take care of that.  And, it did.  My take on the PM is over 50 years since the event.  As are most others.  

The "patsy" must be kept at the TSBD for the big event.  I believe based on the John Martin film Oswald was told to film the p. limo and motorcade.  He had to go back to Irving to get one of his cameras.  It was in a standard grocery paper bag of the time which Frazier described as about 2 feet.  Not big enough for a rifle or curtain rods.  Oswald told Frazier it was curtain rods in the bag.  He did not trust him.  It was none of Frazier's business.  It was spy vs spy business.

I often wonder what happened to his film?  Did it go to the CIA masters so they could see true imagery of the shooting and aftermath?  Did it go to Dallas business men and political leaders?  John Martin and Couch definitely show PM using a camera with a flash.    

1 hour ago, John Butler said:

It wouldn't matter at the time.  The coverup would take care of that.  And, it did.  My take on the PM is over 50 years since the event.  As are most others.  

The "patsy" must be kept at the TSBD for the big event.  I believe based on the John Martin film Oswald was told to film the p. limo and motorcade.  He had to go back to Irving to get one of his cameras.  It was in a standard grocery paper bag of the time which Frazier described as about 2 feet.  Not big enough for a rifle or curtain rods.  Oswald told Frazier it was curtain rods in the bag.  He did not trust him.  It was none of Frazier's business.  It was spy vs spy business.

I often wonder what happened to his film?  Did it go to the CIA masters so they could see true imagery of the shooting and aftermath?  Did it go to Dallas business men and political leaders?  John Martin and Couch definitely show PM using a camera with a flash.    

I agree a cover up would ensue, but a shooter would still be needed if Oswald was found to be out front? He would then become an accessory rather than the culprit.

2 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

I agree a cover up would ensue, but a shooter would still be needed if Oswald was found to be out front? He would then become an accessory rather than the culprit.

I happen to believe in JC's preposterous 2 or 3 Oswalds running amok in Dealey Plaza.  Well, at least two.  One upstairs and another on the street.  No one knew Oswald/PM was on the street until I ran across it in the John Martin film just a few years ago.  I think that is something even the film alterers missed.  They didn't catch everything in twisting and warping the story into the official version.

Sean Coleman writes:

I hope PM is Oswald. But how could the organisers of the main event , after so much clandestine work creating the legend of Oswald, allow him to wander when he is the designated trigger man?

Oswald standing on the steps (or sitting in the domino room, eating his lunch) is only a problem if you assume that the lone-nut scenario was part of the original plan. But there's no good reason to assume this.

As long as a gun could be tied to both the shooting and to Oswald, and Oswald in turn could be tied to the Cuban and Soviet regimes, it wouldn't matter where Oswald was during the shooting; the Cubans or Soviets would get the blame. The lone-nut story was constructed after the event, for purely political purposes.

Greg Parker has written an informative reply to Sean here, discussing the creation of the Oswald legend:

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t587p675-prayer-man#37859

Not everything to do with the assassination needs to be incorporated into some grand unified theory!

On 11/30/2021 at 8:01 PM, David Andrews said:

When this photo is enlarged, what is that row of light-colored, button-like decorations running down PP's clothing, from the neck on the person's left front to the waist?  Are those  "buttons" (artificial flowers?) on one side of a V-shaped placket that runs from shoulders to waist, on what looks to be an overgarment, such as a woman's sweater? 

If these are buttons, and some of the lower ones along the V are functional, then they're on the proper side for a woman's top.

Or are these all anomalies of light and resolution?

Would somebody who has studied PP more look at my quoted post, and the expanded still that it refers to, and do me the favor of telling me what I'm seeing, or not seeing?  Thanks.

On 12/4/2021 at 9:52 AM, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

Sean Coleman writes:

Oswald standing on the steps (or sitting in the domino room, eating his lunch) is only a problem if you assume that the lone-nut scenario was part of the original plan. But there's no good reason to assume this.

As long as a gun could be tied to both the shooting and to Oswald, and Oswald in turn could be tied to the Cuban and Soviet regimes, it wouldn't matter where Oswald was during the shooting; the Cubans or Soviets would get the blame. The lone-nut story was constructed after the event, for purely political purposes.

Greg Parker has written an informative reply to Sean here, discussing the creation of the Oswald legend:

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t587p675-prayer-man#37859

Not everything to do with the assassination needs to be incorporated into some grand unified theory!

Many thanks Jeremy, I get it now.

If I understand correctly - the long created Oswald “legend” was not necessarily fabricated  solely to implicate LHO as the sixth floor gunman. Most of the legend’s details seem to indicate agency guided infiltration & misinformation tasks. 
Maybe the organisers of the main event had a light bulb moment at some point when they realised they had a patsy on their books with a provable dodgy back story and hastily threw him into the mix.

The firing range incidents seem to be the only direct connection to being the shooter? Hastily arranged less than two weeks before, mentioning JFK specifically and showcasing the old MC rifle.

On 12/3/2021 at 6:08 AM, Sean Coleman said:

This seems not dissimilar to the "Somebody would have talked" argument. Anybody who saw him outside simply would have been killed, intimidated, etc., like so many others who could have talked.

26 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

allow him to wander when he is the designated trigger man? I

He was also the designated patsy, or dead man.  According to the plan, which was based on earlier assassinations, the patsy had to die.  It solves any disputes.  In this case for 58 years.  We are still arguing over this.  

4 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

Maybe the organisers of the main event had a light bulb moment at some point when they realised they had a patsy on their books with a provable dodgy back story and hastily threw him into the mix.

Somewhere from the military, to Russia, and to the Dallas return, I think Oswald did something wrong or maybe several things, he may have rebelled as he did when he was younger.  He may have been turned in Russia, or maybe they thought he did.  Whether or not that's true doesn't matter which.  Maybe it was Marguerite saying he was CIA was enough to send him down the road to being a patsy and later slain.