The Education Forum

Bob Dylan song about JFK assassination

2 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

I am starting to think Murder Most Foul may be just the tip of the iceberg of Bob Dylan's connection to the assassination of JFK.  It is starting to look like he has also been obtaining tracking information about my wherabouts and performances and possibly even an unpublished episode of a manuscript of mine called Titan, via my now completely estranged sister Angel.  I hope everyone will keep an open mind as this moves forward.  I'll be posting soon about it all on my blog Dylagence. This may have been going on for quite a while...

In the meantime, it looks like Angel was the one who gave him inside information that he used in MOVOY...

https://dylagence.wordpress.com/2021/03/12/a-possible-connection-in-the-vortex-odd-references-in-bob-dylans-my-own-version-of-you/

FYI, my sister prefers to be called "Angela", but as Dylan uses the term "Angel" in his key songs, perhaps to indicate information coming from her, I will be calling her "Angel" from now on...

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

Following my hypothesis, it is Dylan seeking information about me, not the other way around...

Here's an example...

https://dylagence.wordpress.com/2020/08/10/a-string-of-carols/

Edited by Pamela Brown

Also, following my hopothesis, there is a myth put out about Bob Dylan that is intended to cover up what is really going on...

And BTW, this is an hypothesis. Go ahead and test it. Let me know where the gaps are...

Edited by Pamela Brown

On 6/19/2021 at 1:49 PM, Pamela Brown said:

I am starting to think Murder Most Foul may be just the tip of the iceberg of Bob Dylan's connection to the assassination of JFK.  It is starting to look like he has also been obtaining tracking information about my wherabouts and performances and possibly even an unpublished episode of a manuscript of mine called Titan, via my now completely estranged sister Angel.  I hope everyone will keep an open mind as this moves forward.  I'll be posting soon about it all on my blog Dylagence. This may have been going on for quite a while...

In the meantime, it looks like Angel was the one who gave him inside information that he used in MOVOY...

https://dylagence.wordpress.com/2021/03/12/a-possible-connection-in-the-vortex-odd-references-in-bob-dylans-my-own-version-of-you/

FYI, my sister prefers to be called "Angela", but as Dylan uses the term "Angel" in his key songs, perhaps to indicate information coming from her, I will be calling her "Angel" from now on...

Bringin' it all back home...the Bob Dylan connection...

https://dylagence.wordpress.com/2021/06/28/a-quick-update-to-the-bob-dylan-connection/

Original post:

https://dylagence.wordpress.com/2021/06/28/a-quick-update-to-the-bob-dylan-connection/

David,

Don't 'believe' me or 'disbelieve' me. Test what I am saying. This is my hypothesis at this time. If and when it changes I will post about that...

I wish it were a joke...it feels incredibly invasive and more like a nightmare. In addition, this is also affecting my family, as you might imagine.  

Edited by Pamela Brown

17 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

Don't 'believe' me or 'disbelieve' me. Test what I am saying. This is my hypothesis at this time. If and when it changes I will post about that...

If it's so, he probably looks at it as a symbiotic relationship.  You've got a blog, he's got a song.  Maybe he absorbed too much Weberman.

Edited by David Andrews

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

This woman waits 56 years to accuse Bob Dylan of abusing her. Ridiculous. How does one defend oneself when the media keeps telling people that you HAVE  To believe all accusers?

Edited by Robert Burrows

6 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

This woman waits 56 years to accuse Bob Dylan of abusing her. Ridiculous. How does one defend oneself when the media keeps telling people that you HAVE  To believe all accusers?

Witch hunts.  The accusation is a conviction.  The perfect way to torpedo political rivals, and the media is eager to play along. 

Some people are accused of sex abusers, others of being Russian agents. 

An investigation found LHO guilty, and a loner.  

Show me a conviction in an open court law, where an aggressive defense is provided, before a jury of peers.

The rest is just jibber-jabber.