The Education Forum

Heroes of the Kennedy Assassination Research Effort

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

If an exhibition of competence counts as bravery let's put these guys in the Heroic Witness Category:

Secret Service Special Agent Glen Bennett wrote a contemporaneous report on what he saw and heard from the back seat of the follow-up car.

Dr. Charles Carrico wrote a contemporaneous report on what he saw at Parkland.

So did Dr. Ronald Coy Jones.

Admiral George Burkley wrote contemporaneous notes on the Death Certificate.

James Curtis Jenkins filled out the face sheet with pencil during the autopsy.

FBI Special Agents James Sibert and Francis O'Neill sent a cable to FBI HQ soon after the autopsy, which they were assigned to observe.

Mortician Tom Robinson wrote contemporaneous notes on his observations of the body.

FBI SA James Hosty wrote contemporaneous notes on Oswald's jailhouse interview.

Three doctors, three FBI men, a secret service man, the mortician, and the guy who filled out the autopsy face sheet.

Bennett, Burkley, Jenkins and Robinson reported the back wound in the location indicated by the bullet holes in the clothes -- four inches below the bottom of the collars.

Csrrico and Jones described the throat wound as an entrance.

Sibert and O'Neill reported a shallow back wound from which no round was extracted.

Hosty reported Oswald's alibi -- he was outside watching the parade.

JFK was shot in the back in the soft tissue between the upper margin of his scapula and his third thoracic vertebra.  The round didn't exit, no round recovered during autopsy.  JFK was shot in the throat from the front, the round hit soft tissue and didn't exit -- no round detected.

6.5mm Full Metal Jackets don't leave shallow wounds in soft tissue, which bolster's Oswald's alibi.

These are the root facts of the JFK assassination.

Woe to any "legacy" nay-saying these facts.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

One important character suspicious death:

Guy Banister died just 6 months after JFK.

He was 63.

A general search on the internet of his death scene and circumstances doesn't reveal much.

I heard he died naked as did his acquaintance David Ferry 3 years later.

Some questions I have regarding Bannister's death:

His cause of death was listed as coronary thrombosis. Did Banister have medical records and a health history that indicated he was prone for this?

Did his parents die at similar fairly young ages ( 63 is not too old ) and from a similar cause?

Banister's wife was interviewed after his death.Did she go into any detail about his dying and his over-all pre-death health and the actual death scene and circumstances, etc?

All Banister's files went missing immediately following his death.

Missing files of deep and involved political activity characters like Banister ( who kept so many a truck would have been needed to carry them all ) upon death is the ultimate red flag of their being a threat to those who stole them.

Infamous 1963 era cool cat jive talkin' New Orleans attorney Dean Andrews once stated that when he heard that Lee Harvey Oswald was passing out pamphlets a few blocks from his office, he ran down to confront dead beat Oswald about his unpaid legal fees owed to Andrews.

Andrews asked Oswald what he was doing and Oswald reportedly replied "It's a job."

The most likely suspect in hiring Oswald was Guy Banister. Who else would pay Oswald to do something so politically weird and to even be able to afford to hire helpers?

Oswald was on unemployment at the time. Drawing what ... $30 a week?

Nothing sinister, lol.   In the 60's it was a different time.  66 was the average life expectancy then.

Lets deal with facts not speculation.

Here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-14062556

16 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Nothing sinister, lol.   In the 60's it was a different time.  66 was the average life expectancy then.

Here:

Yep.  The number one killer of the 20th century was TB.  A lot of people didn't live long enough to get Cancer or have a heart attack.  1 out of 7 I believe were the stats.

I include Bannister because of his heart attack.  Since so many people died of violent causes during that time it is hard not to speculate that some or all of the heart attacks could have been by poison gas or dart.

I couldn't agree more Gary, in fact if you wanted to reach out to Stu and Deb I suspect they could really use some help in addressing what is a huge collection of material on both JFK and RFK.  It will be a daunting task - but at least its one that is now possible thanks to Stu jumping in and the cooperation of John's sister.

16 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

I couldn't agree more Gary, in fact if you wanted to reach out to Stu and Deb I suspect they could really use some help in addressing what is a huge collection of material on both JFK and RFK.  It will be a daunting task - but at least its one that is now possible thanks to Stu jumping in and the cooperation of John's sister.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=carry+on+my+wayward+son&view=detail&mid=F70A69AE101B17E3BFE1F70A69AE101B17E3BFE1&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dcarry%2bon%2bmy%2bwayward%2bson%26form%3dPRUSEN%26mkt%3den-us%26httpsmsn%3d1%26msnews%3d1%26rec_search%3d1%26refig%3d207dcbe24acc4a8fa0278e35db77f84a%26sp%3d1%26qs%3dLS%26pq%3dcarry%2bon%2bmy%26sk%3dPRES1%26sc%3d8-11%26cvid%3d207dcbe24acc4a8fa0278e35db77f84a

1 hour ago, Larry Hancock said:

I hope I'm wrong, but I spoke to Stu about this some months back, and my understanding is that Stu was given access to books and articles written by Hunt, which included some but nowhere near all of the materials Hunt had scanned from the archives.

The more valuable treasure trove, IMO, is the raw files of the scans Hunt made at the archives. I spoke to John about these on multiple occasions, and he assured me he'd scanned thousands of FBI, WC, and HSCA working papers, along with hundreds of photos never published by the government or the media., and that he'd planned on placing these online, where they would be available to the research community at no cost.

Among these scans, of course, were a number that John published and/or shared in his lifetime. Included in this batch were the x-rays of the Harper fragment, the original FBI photos of the bullet fragments removed from Kennedy's brain, John's scan of the lift of the palmprint purportedly pulled from the rifle, and a number of previously unseen photos of the paper bag purported to have been used to smuggle the rifle in the building,. And oh yeah, a couple of previously unseen photos of the May 24 re-enactment of the shooting in Dallas. For those who haven't seen these items. they are available on my website.

There are a few items from John on my website, however, that few if any have noticed. As an example of the kind of stuff John uncovered, but then brushed aside when he got sucked down the RFK assassination rabbit hole, I present the image below. This is a combination of three different drawings created for the HSCA trajectory analyst Thomas Canning, that were subsequently scanned by John. They make clear, IMO, that the HSCA was fudging the trajectory analysis, and that they really had no idea where the bullet exited from Kennedy's head.

Here it is... From patspeer.com chapter 15...

Screen%20Shot%202019-09-11%20at%204.49.42%20PM.png?height=303&width=400

Edited by Pat Speer

On 4/17/2020 at 6:12 PM, Cory Santos said:

Here:

Cory S.

Yes, I also would prefer to deal with facts regarding Guy Banister's death by coronary thrombosis.

The article you link is a good summary of the remarkable improvements in modern medicine regards knowledge and treatment of heart disease and trauma emergency in the last 56 years since Guy Banister's passing.

A blood clot causing Guy Banister's heart to stop at the age of 63 isn't a suspicious thing in and of itself. Banister also drank alcohol ( how much I don't know) and might have been a smoker as well. Health habit's that often guarantee eventual cardio/vascular/pulmonary damage in most people.

He was not obese however. Don't know if he had hypertension.

I qualify my inclusion of Banister on the suspicious death list with many "if" questions regarding his personal health history, family health history, location, time and circumstances of dying, who discovered the body, cause of death certification, etc.

I suppose at least one credible researcher has investigated Banister's death regards all these points. Would welcome a referral to their published findings.

However, we do know now that even in the 1960's, nefarious artificial means could be used to mask or mimic certain death causes or initiate them. Suicide included.

Marilyn Monroe's drug overdose in 1962 could easily have been covertly induced. Same with Dorothy Kilgallen's drug overdose death in 1965.

Coroner cause, circumstances and time of death finding corruption is also easy to believe in our very corrupt world in 1964.

LBJ/Billy Sol Estes corruption investigator Henry Marshall's June 3rd, 1961 death in Texas by 5 so-called self-inflicted rifle shot wounds, car exhaust carbon monoxide poisoning and head bashing against his truck being ruled a suicide by the coroner there might be considered a reasonably debatable example of such...no?

Just another suspicious point of Banister's death ( from what I read ) was his nakedness upon death. Many would laugh at this suggestion.

Banister may have been bedridden before his death and preferred to be totally naked in this position. Banister may have been hit at night and again, some people do sleep without any clothing such as underpants or PJ.s.

Or he was hit while showering or taking a bath or having sex with his wife.

In any of those cases nakedness upon death is nothing suspect.

But if he wasn't in any of those situations and was not a nude sleeper, it could be.

I would love to read any interview of Banister's surviving wife regards all these "if" question's regards her husband's actual health and medical history and his real time death circumstances or of anyone else who may have been close to Banister and informed of these as well.

Certainly you must admit that Guy Banister is one of the most suspiciously intriguing and nefarious deep involvement characters in the entire New Orleans/Oswald/Ferry/Cuban aspect of the JFK affair.

And throw in his involvement in the White Council world of EXTREME JFK haters including violent racists like Joseph Milteer.

Banister reviled JFK for race and Commie reasons. He seemed as rabid in this hate obsession as any of the known racist crazy's and extreme far right groups of that time.

I'll bet Banister was frothing at the mouth watching JFK's intervention in the Mississippi college integration riots affair in Oxford in 1962, and then RFK forcibly incarcerating General Edwin Walker in a mental institution soon after.

Is there any single subject research book dealing with Guy Banister exclusively?

Imagine what we would know if Banister's files were somehow saved and put into the public access arena.

My guess is we would discover Oswald actually worked for Guy Banister.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe,

You make a lot of good points.  It is a supposition that Guy Bannister's death was a violent, suspicious death.  But, because of the circumstances of his life, that is not a far-fetched assumption.

"LBJ/Billy Sol Estes corruption investigator Henry Marshall's June 3rd, 1961 death in Texas by 5 so-called self-inflicted rifle shot wounds ( and exhaust carbon monoxide poisoning and head bashing against his truck as well) being ruled a suicide by the coroner there might be considered a reasonably debatable example of such...no?"

There are many situations like this in the time of the Kennedy Assassination.  So, it is no wonder people are cynical about the deaths of Kennedy or Johnson involved people.

Jim Marr's list has been added too by me.  Any time he had a cause of death listed as murder I went back and checked for more info.  Many of those murders were by gunshot, strangulation, a blow to the head or neck. 

Since there were so many heart attacks listed, more than normal and talked about before, some could be a violent death or murder.  There were poison dart and poison gas guns using hydrogen cyanide that would produce a heart attack and leave no traces to indicate a violent murderous death in that time period. 

The drug overdose death of Marilyn Monroe is thought by many, and several books have been written about it, to be truly a murder.  Some books have Peter Lawford, the brother in law of John Kennedy, killing Marilyn along with Robert Kennedy and her psychiatrist.  This supposedly is a death bed confession of Peter Lawford. 

IMO, this event gives Hoover along with others control of Robert Kennedy and also greenlights the planned assassination.  Some would think that is a bit far-fetched, but Robert Kennedy killing Marilyn Monroe isn't?  Just deniable.

Edited by John Butler

On 4/14/2020 at 11:37 AM, Cliff Varnell said:

Vince Palamara

Robert Charles-Dunne

Michael Hogan

Ron Ecker

Thanks a lot!

I think a lot of you will be impressed with my assassination-only book coming out early next year:

THE JFK ASSASSINATION UNCOVERED: HONEST ANSWERS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS ABOUT THE MURDER OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY (2021)

It is between 400-500 pages at the moment, but it's not about quantity*--it should always be about quality and new evidence/ assessments. I can tell you this: my book is NOT the same ole same ole and there is a lot of (new) information that will pleasantly surprise a lot of you (NOT the typical book that takes you, ad naseum, thru the single bullet theory, Oswald's biography, etc. Those already exist many times over. Paradigm shifts are required now). My other four books focused on the Secret Service, the Secret Service in the context of the assassination, or the medical evidence. THIS one is about the assassination. 

Like my other four books, it will be published by Trine Day. I would like it to come out even sooner, but I have no control over that LOL (unless I went the CreateSpace venue, which I refuse to do).

* I only mention the length because I have come across far too many brief books. One book on the case is only 76 pages long and they are charging full price (!)- c'mon, now!

Vince Palamara

4 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Cory S.

Yes, I also would prefer to deal with facts regarding Guy Banister's death by coronary thrombosis.

The article you link is a good summary of the remarkable improvements in modern medicine regards knowledge and treatment of heart disease and trauma emergency in the last 56 years since Guy Banister's passing.

A blood clot causing Guy Banister's heart to stop at the age of 63 isn't a suspicious thing in and of itself. Banister also drank alcohol ( how much I don't know) and might have been a smoker as well. Health habit's that often guarantee eventual cardio/vascular/pulmonary damage in most people.

He was not obese however. Don't know if he had hypertension.

I qualify my inclusion of Banister on the suspicious death list with many "if" questions regarding his personal health history, family health history, location, time and circumstances of dying, who discovered the body, cause of death certification, etc.

I suppose at least one credible researcher has investigated Banister's death regards all these points. Would welcome a referral to their published findings.

However, we do know now that even in the 1960's nefarious artificial means could be used to mask or mimic certain death causes or initiate them.

Marilyn Monroe's drug overdose in 1962 could easily have been covertly induced. Same with Dorothy Kilgallen's drug overdose death in 1965.

Coroner cause, circumstances and time of death finding corruption is also easy to believe in our very corrupt world in 1964.

LBJ/Billy Sol Estes corruption investigator Henry Marshall's June 3rd, 1961 death in Texas by 5 so-called self-inflicted rifle shot wounds ( and exhaust carbon monoxide poisoning and head bashing against his truck as well) being ruled a suicide by the coroner there might be considered a reasonably debatable example of such...no?

Just another suspicious point of Banister's death ( from what I read ) was his nakedness upon death. Many would laugh at this suggestion.

Banister may have been bedridden before his death and preferred to be totally naked in this position. Banister may have been hit at night and again, some people do sleep without any clothing such as underpants or PJ.s.

Or he was hit while showering or taking a bath or having sex with his wife.

In any of those cases nakedness upon death is nothing suspect.

But if he wasn't in any of those situations and was not a nude sleeper, it could be.

I would love to read any interview of Banister's surviving wife regards all these "if" question's regards her husband's actual health, medical history and real time death circumstances or anyone else who may have been close to Banister and informed of these as well.

Certainly you must admit that Guy Banister is one of the most suspiciously intriguing and nefarious deep involvement characters in the entire New Orleans/Oswald/Ferry/Cuban aspect of the JFK affair.

And throw in his involvement in the White Council world of EXTREME JFK haters including violent racists like Joseph Milteer.

Banister reviled JFK for race and Commie reasons. He seemed as rabid in this hate obsession as any of the known racist crazy's and extreme far right groups of that time.

I'll bet Banister was frothing at the mouth watching JFK's intervention in the Mississippi college integration riots affair in Oxford in 1962, and then RFK forcibly incarcerating General Edwin Walker in a nut house soon after.

Is there any single subject research book dealing with Guy Banister exclusively?

Imagine what we would know if Banister's files were somehow saved and put into the public access arena.

My guess is we would discover Oswald actually worked for Guy Banister.

Joe I have been going over the medical evidence on Marilyn.  The evidence is not suspicious, it is clear she was killed.  The facts at the scene are clear it should have been immediately investigated as a murder.   When one compounds this with other relevant evidence and statements from friends then it is apparent she was killed.

Edited by Cory Santos

It will take a while assembling the info to go with each name.  I'll post that when I finish it.

There is a wonderful source on listing Kennedy books, it is searchable, on the Mary Ferrell site.  However, it is not free.  To access that you have to be a member. 

I think it should be free, but the people who put that list and searchable links to the information need to be compensated for their hard work and effort.  

In reference to my earlier post regarding Guy Banister and his missing files upon his death,

I just read New Orleans District Attorney investigator Andrew Sciambra's notes of his interview with Banister's surviving wife Mary Banister Wilson.

Mrs. Banister and her husband Guy Banister were separated at the time if his death.

According to her statements, the disposing of her husband's files immediately following his death involved herself and others such as Banister's secretary Delphine Roberts.

Mrs. Banister stated she gave and even sold files to Carlos Marcello attorney G. Wray Gill, the Louisiana State Police and others including the New Orleans Metropolitan Crime Commission. 

She also claimed to have even destroyed some files which she felt might hurt innocent people.

She also stated that some files were taken by some agents who she identified as perhaps FBI or Secret Service men.

So, Guy Banister's files were absconded by several different individuals and groups and at her discretion regards some of them according to her statements to Andrew Sciambra.

One statement she made (and that even righteous truth super sleuth John McAdam's doesn't refute) was her claim of finding pamphlets in her husband's office that per her description matched those that Lee Harvey Oswald distributed on the streets of downtown New Orleans the Summer of 1963.

McAdam's only refutation of Mary Banister's pamphlets claim is the discrepancy of her using the words "some pamphlets" versus Garrison's later quote of "stack of pamphlets."

Edited by Joe Bauer

Found the police report of Guy Banister's death call and finding.

According to this report, Guy Banister's dead body was not found nude. He was described as wearing "boxer type" undershorts.

Interesting stuff.  Still, not sure about Banister secretary Delphine Roberts.

Sense she knew so much more about everything. And she was reported to have been Banister's mistress. Banister was estranged from his wife during this time.

Who knows, maybe Banister died while having sex with Roberts in his apartment the night before she called one of Banister's associates to accompany her to Banister's place to check on him? Kind of a Megan Marshack thing?

"B"