The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

17 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

This is pure bunk-- a type of straw man-- written and published to discredit the evidence of explosive demolitions, and to conceal the identities of the people who blew up the WTC on 9/11.

As propaganda, I would liken it to the forged letter that was used to discredit Dan Rather's attempts to expose George W. Bush's history of going AWOL from the Texas National Guard.

Edited by W. Niederhut

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

I don't know where to put these two interesting pages on the JFKA, surely pages to be argued over and not accepted entire.

Defense Industrial Security Command, as purported in the Torbitt Document (I know, l know):

http://www.umsl.edu/~thomaskp/harhal.htm

TSBD as gun-runner hub:

https://www.thegirlwhoshotjfk.com/behind-the-cover-of-textbooks/

Edited by David Andrews

5 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Peggy Noonan says Biden's reputation is forever tarnished.

Unfortunate, the link is truncated. I got it off the Drudge Report.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/afghanistan-withdrawal-fiasco-biden-mcchrystal-gates-holbrooke-obama-military-taliban-11630612285

I suspect that Rupert Murdoch's WSJ reports of Biden's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

My question.  Where were all of these alarmed, Republican Afghanistan experts last year when Trump and Pompeo surrendered to the Taliban-- without consulting the Afghan government-- and released 5,000 Taliban leaders from prison?

Trump even invited the Taliban to Camp David on September 11, 2020, before he was talked into cancelling the invitation.

From the Overnight Defense Report by The Hill:

Biden moves to declassify, release 9/11 docs

Biden on Friday signed an executive order directing the Justice Department and other agencies to review and release certain documents related to the FBI's investigation of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Biden touted the move as the fulfillment of a campaign promise, and it is likely to provide some solace to families of victims of the attacks who have for years pushed the government to declassify and make public more information around the events of 9/11.

"My heart continues to be with the 9/11 families who are suffering, and my administration will continue to engage respectfully with members of this community," Biden said in a statement. "I welcome their voices and insight as we chart a way forward."

What the order does: Biden's order directs the Justice Department and other federal agencies to begin a review of documents and requires the attorney general to release declassified information over the next six months.

Congressional oversight: House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said the panel would oversee the review "to ensure that all agencies adhere to the president’s guidance to apply the maximum degree of transparency allowed by law when conducting the review.”

Family efforts: The issue of the classified documents has been an ongoing cause for many families of victims of the attacks. A group of those families issued a statement last month urging Biden not to attend any memorial events this Sept. 11 unless the administration released documents surrounding a potential link between Saudi Arabia and the attacks.

The group 9/11 Families United issued a statement Friday praising Biden's executive order.

"We are thrilled to see the President forcing the release of more evidence about Saudi connections to the 9/11 Attacks," Terry Strada, whose husband was killed in the World Trade Center, said in a statement.

"There is much more work to be done to secure justice for our murdered loved ones and to rectify the immense damage the 20-year shroud of secrecy has caused, but we now are optimistic that President Biden will be helping us achieve those goals," Strada added.

10 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Biden did a courageous thing, and I am both pleasantly surprised and grateful. Had Trump pulled it off while he was President I would say the same thing, and I am glad he started the ball rolling. Obama’s Afghanistan surge was very wrongheaded, Bush 2 is forever on my xxxx list for his war crimes.

Biden showed grit that Trump lacked. One could argue that Trump was going to pull out after re-elected, ala Nixon-Vietnam.

But the record shows Biden pulled out, ran the gauntlet and took the punches. Trump did not. 

DC is a globalist bubble, btw. 

Outside the DC bubble, there must be dozens, perhaps even hundreds of Americans who care about Afghanistan.

Evidently there were dozens and even hundreds of people inside Afghanistan (a nation of 40 million) willing to fight the Taliban. 

Some nations have universal conscription, such as Israel. Other nations have universal conscription for males, such as S Korea and Thailand. Those nations are serious about national defense. 

Afghanistan had a phantom Army of 300,000 that ran away from 70,000 Taliban. 

Good on Biden. Yeah, the exit was bungled, a fitting end to an occupation that never should have happened.  I wonder if the military peevishly bungled the exit on purpose. 

Geez, Ben, what's with your hero Glen Greenwald??  Is Biden's pulling out of Afghanistan  making him lose income, and then his mind? Why would he choose to retweet this quote from Alexandra Chalupa?

Hasn't he always seen Putin as a hapless victim of the U.S. Deep State's Russia Gate? And now he agrees that  Putin holds all the cards and was in fact, controlling Trump and now Bernie as well?. I'm confused. Is this a sea change? Or is Glen just getting bored with the old conspiracy roles?

https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?ea_u=3236227254&ea_e=1631899499&tweet_id=1433799641104007168&ea_s=51f1be2f798d01fe92958977ce8a7128703463a5&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

It’s time for the media to admit Bernie, like Trump, was cultivated by the KGB decades ago and part of Putin’s hybrid warfare against the U.S. Both campaigns had top advisors who influence peddled for the Kremlin together and ran complementary playbooks; i.e., Manafort & Devine.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Yikes!

I maxed out contributing to Bernie's 2020 campaign. Before the Iowa Caucus. I still support his efforts, especially his recent push for a Climate Conservation Corps. But I have to say, I have wondered about Devine, for years; never in this connection. Hm. You can't spell "Rasputin" without "Putin."

From  the Overnight Defense Report from The Hill:

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), which Biden has tasked with leading the resettlement efforts, has sent 300 personnel to the sites to assist the State Department and others with rigorous vetting of those seeking to make it to the U.S.

Their appointment was welcome news to many frustrated by a lack of communication from the State Department.

“They are still trying to figure out what to do with people across the world basically that have been strung out to the four corners of the earth,” said one source who sat in on a recent call with DHS. “It was clear they were trying to come up with a solution.”

But it’s unclear how long the Afghans will be there.

“We’re concerned about the length of time people will be in these countries. There hasn’t been a real answer to that. We don't want people staying in Qatar for five years,” the source said. 

What about the charters?: What is also unclear is how the U.S will address those who left the country on charter flights to a number of other countries and who are not staying in facilities overseen by the government.

“Wherever had visa-free travel for Afghans to go, these charter flights ended up going. That is a logistical nightmare. Where did these people end up? Where did they go? What are the legal processes to get them into the U.S.?” said the source familiar with the DHS call.

DHS told stakeholders that it planned to use existing immigration pathways for that population — a lengthy and complicated process that advocates fear could leave Afghans in other countries for years on end.

Operation Allies Welcome: Speaking of DHS, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas detailed Friday what’s now being called “Operation Allies Welcome,” the DHS-led effort to continue extracting people from Afghanistan, vetting them and resettle them.

"Our mission is not accomplished until we have safely evacuated all the U.S. citizens who wish to leave Afghanistan, all lawful permanent residents, all individuals who have assisted the United States in Afghanistan," Mayorkas told reporters Friday.

Mayorkas appointed Robert Fenton, a Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) career professional who briefly led the agency in an acting capacity, as head of the Unified Coordination Group (UCG) to lead the inter-agency effort.

"This initiative requires us to call on the resources, expertise and authorities of every part of the federal government. DHS possesses vast operational expertise and a long record of leadership, bringing different agencies together to execute a single mission," said Mayorkas.

On 9/3/2021 at 2:07 AM, Benjamin Cole said:

Yeah, Biden will have lost the "Afghan vote" in Nov. 2024. 

I never said I liked the people in the 1/6 scrum. I said they were the marginalized, outcasts, mentally challenged and so on. Which they obviously were, to anyone who does scant primary research on the arrest reports, affidavits charges and so on.

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-finds-scant-evidence-us-capitol-attack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

I still do not understand an unorganized mob of less than 600 people could push their way into the US Capitol when the Capitol Police had a force of 2,300 and the DC Metropolitan Police have a force of 3,500, and the phones worked. 

They were waiting for the National Guard to ride cavalry to the rescue?  

I guess the Afghan Army took cues from the Capitol Police....

Ben,

My impression was that this Kevin McCarthy/Reuters report about the FBI and January 6th never passed the sniff test.

Today, the Congressional committee investigating January 6th has confirmed that it does, in fact, stink. 🤥

https://january6th.house.gov/news/press-releases/thompson-cheney-statement-mccarthy-s-january-6th-misinformation-campaign

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

My impression was that this Kevin McCarthy/Reuters report about the FBI and January 6th never passed the sniff test.

Today, the Congressional committee investigating January 6th has confirmed that it does, in fact, stink. 🤥

https://january6th.house.gov/news/press-releases/thompson-cheney-statement-mccarthy-s-january-6th-misinformation-campaign

I dunno. I am reading through the arrest reports, affidavits and charges....the primary materials. This scrum in no way threatens the US or your freedoms. Most of these people were (sadly enough) only a menace to themselves.  Like Mr. Buffalo Horns. 

I would like to know how the Donk-controlled Capitol police, with 2,300 officers, could not keep 600 people from entering the building, when they could have called the 3,500 officers of the Metro police for back-up. 

Liz Cheney is going to issue a report? I am on the edge of my seat. 

Let me guess: the Jan. 6 scrum calls for an enlargement of the domestic security state and more surveillance and an even larger global national security state to defend against threats foreign and domestic, which are becoming intertwined. 

Be afraid, be very very afraid, and never question the huge annual outlays for the global security state, and never challenge ever increasing surveillance.

And never-ever challenge the establishment, even in the weakest and most symbolic of ways.

Isn't that where this is headed? 

Add on: You have have stated many times the "M$M" is part of the establishment's bamboozling of the American public, whether on 9/11, or the JFKA, or other important matters. 

My guess is the "M$M" will pretty much embrace whatever the Cheney-1/6 committee produces. Probably op-eds are written and in the can awaiting publication of the dire threats America faces. 

So...the M$M is untrustworthy except when it is? 

Edited by Benjamin Cole
add on

Ben,

To clarify, what I said about WaPo in particular, is that they seem to cover the political news well, except in matters pertaining to covert CIA and military ops.

But, frankly, I don't believe that the January 6th Trump mob attack on Congress was a "Deep State" op of any kind.

Cui bono?  In what conceivable sense would the "Deep State" have benefited from the January 6th attacks--unless there were people in the "Deep State" who wanted to block the certification of Biden's election?

Meanwhile, the claim that the FBI has found "scant evidence of coordination" of the January 6th attacks is, apparently, incorrect.  And Trump, Kevin McCarthy, Jim Jordan, et.al., are freaking out about an investigation of their January 6th phone records-- even to the extent that they have threatened telecom companies who comply with the request for records.

Edited by W. Niederhut