The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

The following news article is reporting what I have been posting for many months:

4 days ago - During the Watergate scandal, nearly every major newspaper in America called for Nixon to resign. More than 100 newspapers did the same ...

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

George P case collapses even worse than Flynn

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/05/14/as-another-perjury-trap-is-exposed-the-fbis-case-against-trump-collapses/

How many of  these do I have to post to show Mueller and the Steele Dossier were both BS. Luke Harding was the Ambrose Evan Prtichard of the Whitewater case. A British liberal fabulist. And on the clip I showed how Aaron Mate dismantled his book, which was supposed to be the bestselling Bible of the Russian Plot. And Mate made it look easy.

Maybe one of these days, among the individual depositions, all 57 of them, what is in the report, which hopefully will be complete,  in declassified FBI documents, in excavations of the Steele Dossier which started the hysteria,  maybe someone can eventually find a sure fire case of the Russians through Moscow getting the US Trump forces in Washington some significant help.

George P, Mike Flynn, Carter page , trolling company etc.  does not qualify. DNC hack looks like. leak, And in fact, those instances look now like they should not have been brought at all.  Mueller was getting desperate.  What it looks like now is that HRC did not need any help.  She was all too able to blow it on her own.  Her followers could not buy that.  And she could not either. And this is what happened.

Edited by James DiEugenio

I've been waiting for this.

Chris Christie:

“We sent our young men during World War II over to Europe, out to the Pacific, knowing, knowing that many of them would not come home alive,” he said earlier this month. “And we decided to make that sacrifice because what we were standing up for was the American way of life. In the very same way now, we have to stand up for the American way of life.”

Our President is a wartime President, and we're all warriors don't you know.

Donald Trump channels Eva Peron. (by me)

Inaugural address: Trump's full speech

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/trump-inaugural-address/

"Today's ceremony, however, has very special meaning. Because today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another, or from one party to another -- but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to you, the American People.

For too long, a small group in our nation's Capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost. Washington flourished -- but the people did not share in its wealth.

The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.

That all changes -- starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you.

What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer.

Everyone is listening to you now.

You came by the tens of millions to become part of a historic movement the likes of which the world has never seen before.

We are one nation -- and their pain is our pain. Their dreams are our dreams; and their success will be our success. We share one heart, one home, and one glorious destiny.

I will fight for you with every breath in my body -- and I will never, ever let you down.

Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams will define our American destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.

Together, We will make America strong again.

We will make wealthy again.

We will make America proud again.

We will make America safe again.

Eva Peron. Speech to the Descamisados on October 17, 1951

https://www.marxists.org/history/argentina/peron/1951/speech.htm

I have a sacred debt to Peron and all of you, to the workers, to the boys of the CGT, to the descamisados and the people. And it doesn’t matter to me if I have to leave shred of my life along the way in order to repay it.

I will never cease repaying you and would give my life in gratitude for how good you have always been and are with me.

I will not tell you the usual lies: I won’t tell you that I don’t deserve this. Yes, I deserve this, my general. I deserve it for one thing alone, which is worth more than all the gold in the world: I deserve it for all I've done for the love of this people. I'm not important because of what I've done; I'm not important because of what I've renounced; I'm not important because of what I am or have. I have only one thing that matters, and I have it in my heart. It sets my soul aflame, it wounds my flesh and burns in my sinews: it’s love for this people and for Perón. I gave you thanks, my general, for having taught me to know and love them. If this people asked me for my life I would joyfully give it, for the happiness of one descamisado is worth more than my entire life.

And I had to come to thank all of you, my beloved descamisados from all corners of the fatherland for being willing to risk your lives for Perón. I was certain that you knew – as did I – how to serve as Perón’s entrenchment. The enemies of the people, of Perón and the Fatherland, have also long known that Perón and Eva Perón are ready to die for this people. Now they also know that the people are ready to die for Perón.

Compañeros, I ask just one thing today: that all of us publicly vow to defend Perón and to fight for him until death. And our oath will be shouted for a minute so that our cry can reach the last corner of the earth: Our lives for Peron!

Let the enemies of the people, of Perón and the Fatherland come. I have never been afraid of them because I have always believed in the people. I have always believed in my beloved descamisados...

I know that God is with us because he is with the humble and despises the arrogance of the oligarchy. This is why victory will be ours. We will achieve it sooner or later, whatever the cost, whoever may fall.

The takeaways?

I am you and you are me

Together we fight the oligarchy

God is on our side

I will die for you

Ergo…

Steve Thomas

53 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

I will die for you

Ergo…

Steve Thomas

Of course, I like Stone-Cold, Steve Austin's response.

He tweeted out a picture of himself driving down the street wearing a face mask.

Somebody sent him a tweet and told him to man up and take off that commie face mask.

Austin replied, "Shut your mouth dude".

Steve Thomas

On 5/1/2020 at 8:14 PM, Joseph McBride said:

Even Alex Jones admitted in court that he just makes up some of

his claims for effect.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/manipulative-deceitful-user-tara-reade-left-a-trail-of-aggrieved-acquaintances/ar-BB149i2D?li=BBnbcA1

Just to be sure no one misses this.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Just to be sure no one misses this.

Just be sure that no one misses the Trumpenlinks definition of “collusion”: provable criminal conspiracy. Since there’s been no proven criminal conspiracy Aaron Mate, Jim DiEugenio et al dismiss the enormous amount of secret co-operation between Trump and the Russians.

Because Trump was successful in keeping the Mueller investigation out of his finances — and keeping Stone Manafort Flynn on his team — no criminal conspiracy has yet been proven.

Lots of secret cooperation is collusion.  Trumpenlinks need to quit abusing the word.

32 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Re: The Aaron Mate video posted above. (For reference originally broadcast December 23, 2017.) 

Aaron never fell for the collusion hoax story and pushes back nicely against the interviewee, who looks especially moronic in retrospect.

Here is a more recent interview with Aaron Mate on the Jimmy Dore show. (May 12, 2020)

In the Jimmy Dore video, Aaron should have taken a deserved victory lap for being right since before December 2017. Instead, he just laid out a bunch of facts. 

And the fact is no one can yet prove a criminal conspiracy between Trump and the Russians!

So in Trump-think that cancels out all the well-documented secret cooperation.

Re: Firing of State Dept. IG Litnick (link above.)

There was also this one: In early April, President Donald Trump fired Michael Atkinson, the inspector general of the intelligence community.

And this one Inspector General of the Department of Health and Human Services

This one too. Trump removes inspector general who was to oversee $2 trillion stimulus spending

There may have been a few more firings of Inspector Generals over the past few months that I missed.

I'm sure the usual crew here will cry over the "audacity" or overall level of "meanness" of Trump's House Cleaning moves.

If anyone wants to argue that the Federal Government is not a fetid swamp of corrupt and compromised self-dealers after three Bush terms, two Clinton terms and two Obama terms, then please let me know.

So that’s the rationale for a Fascist putsch.

Finally, if anyone can get comfortable with the idea that Building 7 did not collapse by itself, then you should be able to get comfortable with the idea that the people who know how Building 7 collapsed, really do not want you (the public) to know how it collapsed. 

The same holds true, for the JFK Assassination, however, those with the most to loose from letting the truth get out, are mostly dead by now.

Another false equivalence...

Edited by Cliff Varnell

2nd Circuit Helps White House Hide Visitor Logs

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/news/foia/2020-05-18/second-circuit-helps-white-house-hide-visitor-logs?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=bc6f4fec-2ab2-48ad-9563-a521cb9e66b7

The Second Circuit now has Trump appointees sitting on it so Americans can expect more partisan politics in the circuit’s decisions.

Mate did say some good things on the Dore show.

Russia Gate was an upper class operation: the DNC, HRC's team, the intel community.  When they coalesced, MSNBC jumped on board.  I think he is correct on that.

I mean its incriminating that the DNC hired Fusion and then Crowdstrike.  One to further the Steele Dossier, and the other to cover up what really happened at the DNC.

And the guy running Crowdstrike told the House that he could not prove the Russians hacked the DNC, he only had circumstantial evidence of  exfiltration.  The way he said this sounds to me like he was trying to cover up that it was a leak and not a hack.

Finally, Mate said that when The Nation published the Patrick Lawrence article back I think in 2017 which said Binney could prove it was a leak, they got all kinds of pressure to retract it.  But to their credit, they did not, they just qualified it.  I was not aware of that. But again, an Establishment push. 

Reminds me of how Lane could not get his article published anywhere in the MSM, not even The Nation. But when he did, The Guardian had to do two extra print runs and it sold a 100,000 copies.

Edited by James DiEugenio

On 5/16/2020 at 6:03 PM, Robert Wheeler said:

Re: Firing of State Dept. IG Litnick (link above.)

There was also this one: In early April, President Donald Trump fired Michael Atkinson, the inspector general of the intelligence community.

And this one Inspector General of the Department of Health and Human Services

This one too. Trump removes inspector general who was to oversee $2 trillion stimulus spending

There may have been a few more firings of Inspector Generals over the past few months that I missed.

I'm sure the usual crew here will cry over the "audacity" or overall level of "meanness" of Trump's House Cleaning moves.

If anyone wants to argue that the Federal Government is not a fetid swamp of corrupt and compromised self-dealers after three Bush terms, two Clinton terms and two Obama terms, then please let me know.

It seems to me that if Trump wanted to drain the swamp and get rid of "corrupt and compromised self-dealers," the last people he would want to fire are inspectors general, whose very jobs are to help expose corrupt and compromised self-dealers. But I suppose it depends on which corrupt and compromised self-dealers he wants to get rid of and which ones he wants to keep.

He seems to be trying to get rid of one in particular, by taking daily doses of hydroxychloroquine.