The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

I just didn't think Trump's old man walk down that ramp was indicative of any health deterioration more than his fear of tripping with his massive 245 frame doing some real body injuring damage in a full free fall.

Hillary's fainting spell did look real and worrisome to me. But, it's been 4 years and she looks okay from a mental and physical health standpoint.

Trump's face at times looks is so unhealthily puffed up you'd swear he was ready for a stroke.

Starkly visible circles and puffing underneath his always bloodshot eyes.

Wonder if DT still eats MacDonald's fish sandwiches, fries and apple pies with diet soda.

He is the senior citizen poster boy for the "Super Size Me" diet.

Amazing he still gets around as well as he does with his eating habits.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

27 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Double handed drink out of a water bottle freak-out 2017.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/trump-interrupts-speech-sip-fiji-water-51177985

If most of you weren't drinking from the same garden hose, you would find his latest double handed gulp a little curious.

It just looks like he didn't want to go one-handed and dribble down his chin.  Before that, he opened the bottle at a distance so it wouldn't spray.  What's remarkable here is that it's the most restraint he's ever shown.

It took things like this to make people realize just how bad the Justice system is in the USA.

Thanks to being propagandized by people like Jack Webb, Clint Eastwood and Mel Gibson, the police have been glorified for decades.

Now we find out that, in large part, its all been a myth.

https://medium.com/@OfcrACab/confessions-of-a-former-bastard-cop-bb14d17bc759

The whole Law and Order ethos began under Wallace and Nixon in 1968.  What it was was a rather unsubtle appeal to white backlash against the wave of rioting that was a direct reaction to the murder of King.  Nixon then enforced this with the creation of the DEA knowing he could now jail more people of color.  This continued under Reagan/Bush 1.  But then Clinton and Biden adapted it with their atrocious 1994 crime bill which was a blatant political act.

I predict that Trump will attack Biden on that particular issue.  And he will be able to back it up.  Sheesh.

15 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I predict that Trump will attack Biden on that particular issue.  And he will be able to back it up.  Sheesh.

I would advise Biden to say four words that Trump can never utter: "I made a mistake."

17 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

It took things like this to make people realize just how bad the Justice system is in the USA.

Thanks to being propagandized by people like Jack Webb, Clint Eastwood and Mel Gibson, the police have been glorified for decades.

Now we find out that, in large part, its all been a myth.

Anyone who was a freak in high school knew this going back decades.

But then Clinton and Biden adapted it with their atrocious 1994 crime bill which was a blatant political act.

Bernie voted for it too.

Attack Biden how? Will Herr Law N. Order say the 1994 crime bill wasn’t tough enough?

How does the Trump campaign attack the ‘94 crime bill from the right?

28 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Attack Biden how? Will Herr Law N. Order say the 1994 crime bill wasn’t tough enough?

How does the Trump campaign attack the ‘94 crime bill from the right?

Trump is hardly known for consistency. (Has COVID-19 disappeared yet?)

3 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

It was never here, my friend.  That was just a dream you had.  The dead died out of curiosity toward the dream.  Don't be like them.  You're not like them, are you?

Edited by David Andrews

37 minutes ago, Dennis Berube said:

That only works if you have credibility. Unfortunately for Biden, if he says that (assuming he remembers it) he will be crushed on the race issue, probably will be anyway. 

He will be crushed on the race issue by Donald Trump?

Is this a joke?

6 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

Ron, that’s why I cited the inability of “the Trump campaign” to attack Biden on the 1994 crime bill. Trump will say anything, of course, no matter how self-contradictory it is.

Trumpenlinks like DiEugenio and Berube bend over backwards to attack Democrats. 

Now they’re claiming that Biden is vulnerable on the race issue, ignoring the fact Biden is the overwhelming choice of black voters.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/03/joe-biden-buries-bernie-sanders-in-michigan-primary.html

Biden’s lopsided support among black voters has been the story since the South Carolina primary, and they delivered for him again on Tuesday. In Mississippi, two-thirds of voters were black, and Biden won 87 percent of their support to Sanders’ 11 percent. The latest exit polls said Sanders did a little better in Missouri, earning the support of 22 percent of black voters, and Michigan, where he earned 28 percent. All of these numbers, though, are either down a couple of points or equal to his support in 2016. He had four years to change this. It didn’t happen.
</q>

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Seven words that no one, except for Joe Biden, has ever uttered.

"You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier."

Au contraire, that couldn't have been original. Biden was quoting somebody. It sounds like a line from a movie (like Brando's "you scum-sucking pig") back before profanity was allowed. (Except, of course, for "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"). I'm encouraged that at least Biden was able to remember it. (I also think he apologized, although my memory sometimes seems to be gone with the wind.)