The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

7 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Well, it has been another disastrous week at the Education Forum for Ben and Jeff-- our resident January 6th Coup and Russia-gate deniers.* 🤥

But, at least, Ben and Jeff have each other-- to help ignore and dodge rebuttals, while re-posting their own bunk.

Ben's "uncoordinated scrum" at the Capitol on January 6th has turned out to be a PowerPoint organized plot involving Trump's Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Steve Bannon's Willard Hotel goon squad, and Republican members of Congress!  So much for Trump's "No Coordination" meme.  We can file that with his, "No Collusion" jingle about Russia-gate.

And Jeff's beloved Durham Report has turned out to be another Bill Barr nothing burger to deflect attention from the damning Russia-gate evidence.   Unfortunately for the U.S., Trump was Putin's useful idiot.

*House Panel To ID Republican Lawmakers Newly Linked To Capitol Riot Turmoil

Information from Mark Meadows "has been quite revealing about members of Congress involved in the activities of January 6,” said Rep. Bennie Thompson.

"Ben's "uncoordinated scrum" at the Capitol on January 6th has turned out to be a PowerPoint organized plot involving Trump's Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Steve Bannon's Willard Hotel goon squad, and Republican members of Congress! "---W.

I saw the PowerPoint...but so what? The whole thing looked nutty, and there was a plan to blame Trump's loss on China interference and hacking. Who's plan? To my knowledge, no one has blamed China for Trump's loss. 

So, the more important point, have you any evidence of connections between the scrum participants---texts, phone calls, a letter carried by pigeon--- and Trump Administration officials?  

As seen in courtroom documents, thousands upon thousands of texts and phone calls have been intercepted, and reproduced in court, from the scrum, mostly self-incriminating, and hooting the Capitol Police let them in. 

Some people believe Carlo Marcello had JFK murdered. Marcello had reasons (the Kennedys roughly deported him once), he had money, he knew the right kind of people. He was even close to David Ferrie. Marcello sure looks guilty. 

But...where is the evidence Marcello murdered JFK? Blakey looked, and couldn't find it, but that didn't stop Blakey from believing...until later, when he came to view the CIA as suspect. 

W, you have to have some evidence the scrum followed orders from the White House (and not, as more likely, from national security state agitators). 

A Powerpoint chart...a plan to blame China is not evidence. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

25 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Exactly that. 🙂 

"New York, New Jersey Experiencing Highest Spread Of Omicron Variant In Country, CDC Says"

Dec 15, 2021

CBS New York

---30---

Chris-- I certainly think any and all news regarding the vaccines is worth knowing, including the downsides.  

For me, the issue is more practical.

Does it make sense to fight a respiratory virus, which has very small risks for those under 65, by shutting down parts of an economy, forcing people to stay at home, or imposing onerous travel bans, and making people wear masks, ending school years and so on? 

This is the public health sector's Vietnam-Afghanistan. They want the war to go on forever.  They believe in their cause. People who have questions are not patriotic, or worse. The Wuhan virus has become an ideological battlefield. 

Evidently, we are losing the war on the Wuhan virus. It evolves, adapts, mutates without any costs to itself. But it does not quit. 

Spooky virus...infects not only primates, but felines, canines, deer and minks. 

Biologists used to talk about the "cross-species barrier" in virus transmission.  

But the Wuhan virus is not bothered with that. 

Made in Wuhan lab...with funding from the US? Now, that is a story that must be suppressed. 

The media people who would suppress such a story...would you believe any thing else they have to say? 

6 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

The lab leak is the dominant theory. But, people don’t like listening to scientists who are not on their side, it challenges their belief structures.

Fortunately for me I live with a scientist who is a clinician with thousands of patients and an authority on the subject due to her three board certifications and residencies studying among other things virology and immunology.

I for one encourage her to consider taking time off and F%ck the covidiots who spread garbage like this largely because I tire of sending her off to work to risk her and my life for people who can't do simple stuff like get a vaccine and wear a mask. It's literally mind numbing stupidity going on 2 years and we can afford to let the bug kill people off until we figure it's safe to come back.

She's sworn those oaths and what-not and fortunately not all her patients show up with CV to her exam room (yes - many have) so here we sit daily listening to this stuff. Meanwhile, at the hospital, refer trucks in July were parked for bodies of the "anti-vaxxers" while somebody with a large mass in their neck can't get a biopsy for weeks because there are too many people in gurneys in the halls.

The stupidity is withering.

First Fox News tried to blame "Antifa" for the January 6th Trump "Stop the Steal" mob attack on Congress.

Then they tried to blame the "Deep State."

Now we finally get to read their January 6th text messages... 🤥

Pic of the Moment

3 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Does it make sense to fight a respiratory virus, which has very small risks for those under 65, by shutting down parts of an economy, forcing people to stay at home, or imposing onerous travel bans, and making people wear masks, ending school years and so on? 

It's more like a war on ignorance and poverty. The ignorance comes from the blizzard of "facts" spread around by that age old profession Snake Oil Sales and the poverty is what continues to repopulate the virus overseas for the most part.

From the beginning, if people had worn masks and practiced spacing and correct hygiene, the R Naught rate could have been lowered until such time as the vaccines came along. It needs to be lower than one by a good margin for the virus to subside in the population. A significant portion of the population refused to do so and Delta was the result. An extra year or so of all the fun stuff.

The good news is (I've been told by the wife) is that Omicron may be the sign that the virus is weakening (she's been right 100% of the time throughout the pandemic - masks, mutations, efficacy of the vax etc). I interpret that to mean it will be mutating into something more like the flu rather than a devastating respiratory illness.

4 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

It's more like a war on ignorance and poverty. The ignorance comes from the blizzard of "facts" spread around by that age old profession Snake Oil Sales and the poverty is what continues to repopulate the virus overseas for the most part.

From the beginning, if people had worn masks and practiced spacing and correct hygiene, the R Naught rate could have been lowered until such time as the vaccines came along. It needs to be lower than one by a good margin for the virus to subside in the population. A significant portion of the population refused to do so and Delta was the result. An extra year or so of all the fun stuff.

The good news is (I've been told by the wife) is that Omicron may be the sign that the virus is weakening (she's been right 100% of the time throughout the pandemic - masks, mutations, efficacy of the vax etc). I interpret that to mean it will be mutating into something more like the flu rather than a devastating respiratory illness.

Bob N.--

I happen to believe in the efficacy of vaccines. I got my shots. 

But...I understand why the public does not believe media anymore. 

When the M$M promotes a string of lies, and when public officials lie constantly...the lay public becomes suspicious. 

If you start off the COVID-19 story by lying to the public about the origins of the virus...who believes what you have to say next?

Authority figures of all stripes has discredited themselves, on the JFKA, the C19 origins, the Russiagate hoax, the Brian Sicknick murder story, the Hunter Biden laptop story....

Sheesh, Biden drone-bombed the terrorist-ISIS mob that did the Kabul airport bombing...except it turned out Biden murdered a family of 10, including children. 

So, people understand there are being fed narratives, not news....

And in fact, there are conflicts of interest in the world of medicine, and profit-seeking. Sweden suspended a Moderna vaccine. 

I am still not sure a Western democracy can contain C19. None have. You can call everybody stupid, but Germany and Great Britain are facing waves of new infections, as is New York. 

China has had some success. To suppress a virus, that is what it takes. Not my cup of tea. 

22 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

Fortunately for me I live with a scientist who is a clinician with thousands of patients and an authority on the subject due to her three board certifications and residencies studying among other things virology and immunology.

I for one encourage her to consider taking time off and F%ck the covidiots who spread garbage like this largely because I tire of sending her off to work to risk her and my life for people who can't do simple stuff like get a vaccine and wear a mask. It's literally mind numbing stupidity going on 2 years and we can afford to let the bug kill people off until we figure it's safe to come back.

She's sworn those oaths and what-not and fortunately not all her patients show up with CV to her exam room (yes - many have) so here we sit daily listening to this stuff. Meanwhile, at the hospital, refer trucks in July were parked for bodies of the "anti-vaxxers" while somebody with a large mass in their neck can't get a biopsy for weeks because there are too many people in gurneys in the halls.

The stupidity is withering.

I wonder if her impression is one shaped by a top down structure, Bob. I have family in the NHS, and friends. They are telling me what they are seeing. My cousin is a GP. I am listening to Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology in some of the V’s. He is pleading with people not to put this in their children. He and others are being censored, like Van den Bosche. 
it’s perfectly safe but, it’s experimental and the manufacturers need 100% immunity. If people will swallow that, they’ll swallow anything. I understand why they are going along with it. It’s the same reasons people think LHO killed JFK. 

It seems highly probable that we are witnessing “mass psychosis” which has been created by the constant state of fear. Psychologist Joost Meerloo writes very articulately about it. 

35 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

"New York, New Jersey Experiencing Highest Spread Of Omicron Variant In Country, CDC Says"

Dec 15, 2021

CBS New York

---30---

Chris-- I certainly think any and all news regarding the vaccines is worth knowing, including the downsides.  

For me, the issue is more practical.

This is the public health sector's Vietnam-Afghanistan. They want the war to go on forever.  They believe in their cause. People who have questions are not patriotic, or worse. The Wuhan virus has become an ideological battlefield. 

Evidently, we are losing the war on the Wuhan virus. It evolves, adapts, mutates without any costs to itself. But it does not quit. 

Spooky virus...infects not only primates, but felines, canines, deer and minks. 

Biologists used to talk about the "cross-species barrier" in virus transmission.  

But the Wuhan virus is not bothered with that. 

Made in Wuhan lab...with funding from the US? Now, that is a story that must be suppressed. 

The media people who would suppress such a story...would you believe any thing else they have to say? 

“Never let a good crisis goto waste” 

The largest passing upwards of wealth in history. Jabs in perpetuity. People everywhere making a cut. It’s way better than war as a racket. We’re doing a great job of wiping out the poor and middle class. 

Our newspapers are covering up the rise in heart issues by running headlines about it being cold that is causing the rise. 

The best bit is, people with decent educations and competencies are sat there nodding with their cum face on, like nothing is happening. Cheerleading CNN and BBC like followers of Jim Jones. 

I think some folk would have seizures trying to comprehend Robert F. Kennedy JR’s book which was number one on Amazon and the No.1 selling book in the US for 2 weeks running. 2200 citations. Mass graves. The denial of early treatment which could have saved 80%. Its criminality. It’s shocking. 

10 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

If you start off the COVID-19 story by lying to the public about the origins of the virus...who believes what you have to say next?

We didn't listen much to the CDC in the beginning for the simple reason that they didn't know much more about CV than you or I do. I knew that the situation was going to be in flux until they had a chance to study it. That's not unreasonable. They were up against it and have an entirely different set of concerns. Namely, public safety.

My concern is me. We ignored their recommendations on masking and used them from almost day one. Their concern was supply and didn't want people to buy them up. I get it. We ignored them and purchased enough for our needs. Everyone could have used something but Fauci insisted that distancing was good enough. Until it wasn't. BS.

Then Biden came out and said you don't have to wear them and guess what? You can't pay people to wear them!  Then Delta came along. Just to get these idiots to wear a mask for 15 minutes in a store or on an airplane is almost impossible.

Now the new one. Wait to get a booster for 8 months! We got one at 5. Now they're saying the vaccines wanes at 5 or 6.

24 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Our newspapers are covering up the rise in heart issues by running headlines about it being cold that is causing the rise.

So you're an authority on this? Maybe the the newspapers you're reading are flat out full of it.  or is this data someone is feeding you quoting VAERS? That one has been around a while.

Edited by Bob Ness

33 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

So you're an authority on this? Maybe the the newspapers you're reading are flat out full of it.  or is this data someone is feeding you quoting VAERS? That one has been around a while.

I’ve done enough reading but, I prefer to listen to people like the mRNA inventor, Dr Robert Malone when it comes to the science. If we’re talking about ‘propaganda’ or the modern more palatable term for it; ‘PR’ then yes, I am qualified in that, I do it for a living, and it affords me a comfortable life.

I can agree that the papers are full of it. 

The UK government is currently investigating why we suddenly have this spike in still born babies. They have no explanation so far. 

PS instead of VAERS, we have something called a “Yellow Card” self reporting system in the UK, it’s equally inept. 

3 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

I’ve done enough reading but, I prefer to listen to people like the mRNA inventor, Dr Robert Malone when it comes to the science. If we’re talking about ‘propaganda’ or the modern more palatable term for it; ‘PR’ then yes, I am qualified in that, I do it for a living, and it affords me a comfortable life.

I can agree that the papers are full of it. 

The UK government is currently investigating why we suddenly have this spike in still born babies. They have no explanation so far. 

PS instead of VAERS, we have something called a “Yellow Card” self reporting system in the UK, it’s equally inept. 

The problem is Malone has no current clinical experience with patients who have been diagnosed with other diseases or CV. He apparently has contracted it himself, in spite of not being a clinical physician working with patients (he must not understand masks - back to school time!). He asserts he's the "inventor" and may indeed have written papers on it but he is in no way an authority on CV or it's vaccines in the same way as the scientists and physicians who developed the vaccines and did test them. He's never done peer reviewed double blind studies of the vaccines nor does he sit on any boards who do. Of course he fits the narrative Hannity et al want to broadcast and is amenable to the publicity he gets, as I'm sure you're aware.

Many seriously ill people have no recourse other than to wait for the unvaccinated CV patients to clear - they often can't because the elderly who live in assisted living can't be released back to where they came from, rendering the hospitals into hotels. 

My wife and by extension myself get tired of arguing with ignorant people who couldn't care a less about anyone but themselves while she risks her life and other innocent people get the benefit of their selfishness. It would be different if CV infection were unavoidable but at this point a solution has been provided that is simple and available to all in the US and UK.

4 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Like I've said, we're living through history. Every day. Enjoy it. Savor it. This is bigger than Watergate.

FGnvBICWYAEOWgo?format=jpg&name=small

Good start. Maybe Brancato can make playing cards hahaha?