The Education Forum

"The Assassination & Mrs. Paine" comes out this month

On 6/5/2022 at 4:51 PM, Denis Morissette said:

Wrong address! All documents are at NARA II, a different building in another are in Washington.

Don't tell me, I wasn't the one asking where they were and if they existed at all.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

The author claimed there were dozens of records withheld. Greg confirmed it. Max Good's statement is true.

Where in Max Good's statement does it make an exception for tax records? @Cory Santos?

Annnd, why are the tax records still withheld?  National security?

18 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

Don't tell me, I wasn't the one asking where they were and if they existed at all.

Tracy asked you where the documents allegedly are. You, and not your half-bro gave a wrong address. You don’t seem to know what you’re talking about.

45 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

Tracy asked you where the documents allegedly are. You, and not your half-bro gave a wrong address. You don’t seem to know what you’re talking about.

Sorry Denis. Tracy got a correct answer - The National Archives. And that is the correct address of their headquarters. You can go to THAT ADDRESS and you ask them for the exact location of the records. I am well aware that the National Archives is not all in one building. Many major organizations and federal entities that deal with mass storage often use multiple buildings. You want the floor and room number too?

If it was the wrong exact building, sorry, but the answer was correct in that the records are in the possession the National Archives. Tracy and Cory were the ones that didn't know where the building was and if there even were any unreleased records.

If I don't know what I'm talking about, it sure seems I have some company.

Edited by Denny Zartman

18 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Annnd, why are the tax records still withheld?  National security?

Excellent question.

I would also generally ask: who here is making the distinction between tax records and any other kind of files?

I do not see where the qualifier of tax records comes into play. When and who made this a qualifier and why should we, conceptually, treat tax records as something separate from other documents? Furthermore, if any files relating to Ruth Paine, whether they are about taxes or not, are still so sensitive as to not be able to be released 59 years later and counting, why wouldn't that, in and of itself, be circumstantially incriminating?

Eh. What do I know? I'm just a dumb kid.

I have to hand it to Parnell.

A nice distraction from what is actually in the film.

And his partner in distraction, GD, is doing something I have never seen done before on this forum.

In his so called "plan to conquer the case" thread, he has kept it alive by doing  75 % of all the posts, by a score of 18-6 he dominates it.  If not for him it would have sunk weeks ago.  

This is how bad he wants to promote his own agenda and make it seem relevant when in fact no one is interested.  Sheesh.

Edited by James DiEugenio

The claim of "dozens of files related to the Panes remain classified" after Oct 2021 appeared underneath the statement that President Biden "chose to continue blocking the release of the files".

That is a claim that non-tax files related to the Paines remain classified.

Because tax files are not subject to President's choice to release or continue blocking. Federal law.

Because "classified status" has nothing to do with the federal law prohibiting release of tax records.

Because it is a deeply misleading presentation to viewers who will inevitably suspect the reason those "dozens of files related to the Paines remain classified" is for the purpose of concealing hidden information damaging to Ruth Paine. When the reason tax records are not released is known and that reason is not because of the content of any tax record: the reason for non-release is: it is against federal law.

For these three reasons, the film's closing claim cannot be defended on the grounds that federal income tax returns is all that was meant of Ruth Paine records not released.

If that was what was meant, why cast it at the end as if it is something significant, as something a president could do something about if they wanted?

That claim at the end makes Ruth Paine look suspicious, based on nothing. It functions as a smear of Ruth Paine.

I will be cooperating with and supporting Tracy Parnell in defending Ruth Paine from the damage done to her by the claims against her in this film, in Parnell's series of articles. That does not make me a LN, I am not. I regard exorcising the rhetorical atrocities that have been done on Ruth Paine by the CT community as a necessary step if there is to be a true resolution to the JFK assassination. I gave my thinking on this in "A Five-Point Roadmap to accomplishing a change of consciousness in America concerning the JFK assassination", the third point (https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27770-a-five-point-road-map-to-accomplishing-a-change-of-consciousness-in-america-concerning-the-jfk-assassination/).

More conspiracy theorists should have exonerated Ruth Paine publicly like David Talbot did in his Dulles book.

Last night I talked to Ruth Paine for the first time in 19 years. It was just a brief phone call. She is what she is, she is as she appears, and has been all along.

24 minutes ago, Greg Doudna said:

[...]

That claim at the end makes Ruth Paine look suspicious, based on nothing. It functions as a smear of Ruth Paine...

I will be cooperating with and supporting Tracy Parnell in defending Ruth Paine from the damage done to her by the claims against her in this film...

Last night I talked to Ruth Paine for the first time in 19 years. It was just a brief phone call. She is what she is, she is as she appears, and has been all along.

sounds like someone's hustling the makings of a great Dallas type soap opera... sounds like a bad, Grade B film script?

Its the film and the record that makes her look suspicious.

Wait until you see my review.

I am going to include all the good stuff in the film, plus stuff Max left out of the film.

3 hours ago, Greg Doudna said:

The claim of "dozens of files related to the Panes remain classified" after Oct 2021 appeared underneath the statement that President Biden "chose to continue blocking the release of the files".

That is a claim that non-tax files related to the Paines remain classified.

Because tax files are not subject to President's choice to release or continue blocking. Federal law.

Because "classified status" has nothing to do with the federal law prohibiting release of tax records.

Because it is a deeply misleading presentation to viewers who will inevitably suspect the reason those "dozens of files related to the Paines remain classified" is for the purpose of concealing hidden information damaging to Ruth Paine. When the reason tax records are not released is known and that reason is not because of the content of any tax record: the reason for non-release is: it is against federal law.

For these three reasons, the film's closing claim cannot be defended on the grounds that federal income tax returns is all that was meant of Ruth Paine records not released.

If that was what was meant, why cast it at the end as if it is something significant, as something a president could do something about if they wanted?

That claim at the end makes Ruth Paine look suspicious, based on nothing. It functions as a smear of Ruth Paine.

I will be cooperating with and supporting Tracy Parnell in defending Ruth Paine from the damage done to her by the claims against her in this film, in Parnell's series of articles. That does not make me a LN, I am not. I regard exorcising the rhetorical atrocities that have been done on Ruth Paine by the CT community as a necessary step if there is to be a true resolution to the JFK assassination. I gave my thinking on this in "A Five-Point Roadmap to accomplishing a change of consciousness in America concerning the JFK assassination", the third point (https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27770-a-five-point-road-map-to-accomplishing-a-change-of-consciousness-in-america-concerning-the-jfk-assassination/).

More conspiracy theorists should have exonerated Ruth Paine publicly like David Talbot did in his Dulles book.

Don’t wanna be a nosey nellie Greg…but what did you and Ruth talk about and how are you lucky enough to be in contact with her?

Edited by Sean Coleman

2 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

Don’t wanna be a nosey nellie Greg…but what did you and Ruth talk about and how are you lucky enough to be in contact with her?

I'm with you Nellie. ☎️:news & Greg, unlike the DPD homicide Chief, did you make a recording of the contact?

Not recorded, nothing to do with the film, which I did not bring up. Trying to jog her memory to remember me. She was alert and sharp at age 90, and gracious. A couple of memories, non-JFK assassination related. I told her how much I respected her strength and dignity over the years.

Edited by Greg Doudna

The answer to the Good situation is that he had to be counting tax related records. Which is wrong because, as others have pointed out, they are withheld by federal law and have nothing to do with the JFK ARC and cannot be released under it. Also, Robert Reynolds has noted (and I updated my article to reflect this) that the records are NOT classified-they are withheld (or redacted) pending release. So, Good's statement in the film is way out of whack and he remains silent about it. He wanted to have an Oliver Stone moment (release the files) and he fiddled with the facts to get it. End of story.