The Education Forum

It's all fake

When Tucker Carlson did his piece last December targeting the CIA for the JFKA, his conclusion about what happened to the US as a result of the murder--his main point--was largely overlooked.  Here it is again.  "It's a whole different country than we thought it was. It's all fake."  He said that is what his "source" familiar with the CIA's withheld documents told him.

But it's now clear he had no source. That was Carlton himself telling you what he  concluded after a lifetime spent in Washington. He referenced a "source" who had seen documents because he knew that would get his report more attention than simply talking about what he himself had learned, 

We know this because for the last couple of years he has been doing story after story fleshing out that statement.  Trying to explain how we got here.   On the corruption and dishonesty of our political leaders and the equally dishonest media stenographers who support and enable them.  He saw the corruption and mendaciousness of the Republicans up close from the inside and it sickened him.  But he concluded Democrats, the "inauthentic opposition" in Paul Louis Street's words, were no different on the important matters like war and peace.  And honesty.  And the purpose of government.

I've never watched Carlson's program on Fox, but have seen many clips in the last few years.  Usually when he has on people I do watch and read to discuss issues I care about.   Last night Greenwald, a frequent Carlson guest, did a survey of some of those segments Carlson has done.  https://rumble.com/v2k86j4-system-update-show-77.htm.  His two recent  segments with Bobby Jr allowing him to summarize what his campaign is about to counter media distortions, is just one example. His support for Assange is another. No other major media figure has been doing these things.

This all came to a head in his speech in front of the Heritage Foundation two days before he was fired.  You should watch it if you haven't.  This was Carlson telling what he now sees in the US.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N32UPXGChgoIt confirms and elaborates on the cryptic sentence he claimed the source told him last December. 

I don't care why he was fired.  I don't think it matters.  He will find other ways to say what he wants without the inherent constraints of corporate news. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Roger Odisio said:
When Tucker Carlson did his piece last December targeting the CIA for the JFKA, his conclusion about what happened to the US as a result of the murder--his main point--was largely overlooked.  Here it is again.  "It's a whole different country than we thought it was. It's all fake."  He said that is what his "source" familiar with the CIA's withheld documents told him.

But it's now clear he had no source. That was Carlton himself telling you what he  concluded after a lifetime spent in Washington. He referenced a "source" who had seen documents because he knew that would get his report more attention than simply talking about what he himself had learned, 

We know this because for the last couple of years he has been doing story after story fleshing out that statement.  Trying to explain how we got here.   On the corruption and dishonesty of our political leaders and the equally dishonest media stenographers who support and enable them.  He saw the corruption and mendaciousness of the Republicans up close from the inside and it sickened him.  But he concluded Democrats, the "inauthentic opposition" in Paul Louis Street's words, were no different on the important matters like war and peace.  And honesty.  And the purpose of government.

I've never watched Carlson's program on Fox, but have seen many clips in the last few years.  Usually when he has on people I do watch and read to discuss issues I care about.   Last night Greenwald, a frequent Carlson guest, did a survey of some of those segments Carlson has done.  https://rumble.com/v2k86j4-system-update-show-77.htm.  His two recent  segments with Bobby Jr allowing him to summarize what his campaign is about to counter media distortions, is just one example. His support for Assange is another. No other major media figure has been doing these things.

This all came to a head in his speech in front of the Heritage Foundation two days before he was fired.  You should watch it if you haven't.  This was Carlson telling what he now sees in the US.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N32UPXGChgoIt confirms and elaborates on the cryptic sentence he claimed the source told him last December. 

I don't care why he was fired.  I don't think it matters.  He will find other ways to say what he wants without the inherent constraints of corporate news. 

I enjoyed your take on Tucker Carlson. 

I found Carlson's views on globalism, and what it means for America's once-great middle-class, deeply informed

I wished Carlson had done more to eschew any hints of racism---his insensitivity gave a hammer to leftist-globalist-neo-libs to batter Carlson with. 

The Donks just jettisoned primary debates. 

The party establishment will torpedo RFK Jr. by any means necessary.  

2 hours ago, Roger Odisio said:

“The technique of infamy is to invent two lies and to get people to argue heatedly over which one is true.” (Ezra Pound). That sums up US and western so-called democracy.

Yes, Roger, it is all fake. I watched both of those Tucker Carlson videos you mentioned – the Heritage Foundation one was linked by @Matthew Koch on another thread.

Carlson is clearly very knowledgeable about the inner workings of the US corporate kleptocracy, as RFK Jr accurately described it, the tyranny of which was enforced by the 1960s assassinations of JFK, MLK and RFK.

RFK Jr seems the only one who might be capable of seriously challenging that tyranny. He has demonstrated his credentials in that regard by “walking the walk” in a manner that no one else has.

Edited by John Cotter

Roger, like you I've never watched a Tucker Carlson Show episode, though I've seen many clips.  Given the implication the heritage speech may have impacted his firing I gave it a go.  A few notes.

About 2 minutes in this caught my attention.  After living my life in Washington I've learned the key quality of a person who runs an institution there or in New York is how false they are.

I almost gave up, kind of rambling, but at about 9:30 he mentions the fall of the Soviet Union and the Totalitarian state and how it would come here.  Interesting, it has in some respects, from the right.

Then at 13:30. Seeing people say things they don't believe, I'm so disappointed.  Later, More fact's?  I've tried that, it doesn't work.  "Tell the Truth". *

A lot of information is not available to the public, it's digitized, keep your books?  I'll keep my books.

If things go South at Faux News Tucker, you've always got a job at the Heritage Foundation.

They knew what was about to happen?

*  Not the Delaney and Bonnie version, no longer available to my knowledge after a search.  But still good, especially in the latter parts.

4 hours ago, Roger Odisio said:

But it's now clear he had no source.

Roger,

If your theory that Tucker Carlson had no source (for his claims about the JFK assassination) is true, that's quite a whopper-- even for Tucker Carlson.

Tucker has told a lot of well-documented whoppers on Fox over the years-- which I referenced here for John Cotter last night-- but I find it implausible that he would have fabricated the story about an inside "Deep State" source tipping him off about the substance of the suppressed JFK records.

Some people on the forum have speculated that Donald Trump, himself, was Tucker's "source."

At the time of Tucker's original, shocking monologue, I wondered whether Mike Pompeo was the "source," since Pompeo was Trump's CIA Director in October of 2017 when Trump decided in the eleventh hour to block the mandated release of the records.

Edited by W. Niederhut

9 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Roger,

If your theory that Tucker Carlson had no source (for his claims about the JFK assassination) is true, that's quite a whopper-- even for Tucker Carlson.

Tucker has told a lot of well-documented whoppers on Fox over the years-- which I referenced here for John Cotter last night-- but I find it implausible that he would have fabricated the story about an inside "Deep State" source tipping him off about the substance of the suppressed JFK records.

Some people on the forum have speculated that Donald Trump, himself, was Tucker's "source."

At the time of Tucker's original, shocking monologue, I wondered whether Mike Pompeo was the "source," since Pompeo was Trump's CIA Director in October of 2017 when Trump decided in the eleventh hour to block the mandated release of the records.

So Pompeo to the chump was Nixon's Helms in a sense?  No, to the JFK files?

"It's a whole different country than we thought it was. It's all fake" [...] But it's now clear he had no source. That was Carlton himself telling you what he  concluded after a lifetime spent in Washington.

Tucker: Soylent Green is people!  He must've missed that.

57 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Roger,

RFK jr.

12 hours ago, John Cotter said:

“The technique of infamy is to invent two lies and to get people to argue heatedly over which one is true.” (Ezra Pound). That sums up US and western so-called democracy.

Yes, Roger, it is all fake. I watched both of those Tucker Carlson videos you mentioned – the Heritage Foundation one was linked by @Matthew Koch on another thread.

Carlson is clearly very knowledgeable about the inner workings of the US corporate kleptocracy, as RFK Jr accurately described it, the tyranny of which was enforced by the 1960s assassinations of JFK, MLK and RFK.

RFK Jr seems the only one who might be capable of seriously challenging that tyranny. He has demonstrated his credentials in that regard by “walking the walk” in a manner that no one else has.

I just watched Mark Dice's daily video and I gotta say this is the best take I've seen so far, lolols: That Tucker was revealing too much about the New World Order and couldn't be restrained by Operation Mocking Bird anymore.. I think Rupert gave Tucker the; Mr Beale the world is a business conversation from Network and fired him for becoming too red pilled and too based, lol. 

Kari Lake on Tucker: “I don’t know if Tucker’s listening to this, but if he happens to hear it, I beg you, Tucker Carlson, to speak out,” she continued. “Break the terms of that contract. We need your voice over the next year and a half to save our country. And if you get sued by your former employer, we will help create a defense fund to help you fight that lawsuit.”

Tucker now primed to run for office?

Interesting timing on his firing...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kari-lake-fox-news-tucker-carlson_n_644902b2e4b0d840388bc8d9

“Perhaps it would be useful to consider how things are with freedom of speech in the United States,” [Russian Foreign Minister Sergei] Lavrov said. “I’ve heard that Tucker Carlson has left Fox News. It’s curious news. What is this related to? One can only guess.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wow-morning-joe-stunned-by-russian-foreign-minister-s-comments-on-tucker-carlson-s-ouster-from-fox-news/ar-AA1an1n6?cvid=192c0e9d4d594d138dcdb40aea1b4a20&ei=99

Edited by David Andrews

16 hours ago, Roger Odisio said:

The Far Left and the Far Right both attack Tucker Carlson. That tells you he's doing something right. I disagree with Tucker on some issues, but I think he's one of the most refreshing, independent-minded TV hosts ever to come along. I hope he finds a new gig. We need more people who are not blind partisans on the airwaves.

3 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

I just watched Mark Dice's daily video and I gotta say this is the best take I've seen so far, lolols: That Tucker was revealing too much about the New World Order and couldn't be restrained by Operation Mocking Bird anymore.. I think Rupert gave Tucker the; Mr Beale the world is a business conversation from Network and fired him for becoming too red pilled and too based, lol. 

Excellent analysis as always by Mark Dice. Spurious allegations of antisemitism and/or sexism seem to have become a standard method of “cancelling” those who are a threat to the establishment when there are no legitimate reasons to get rid of them.