The Education Forum

Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture

Bart Kamp's book 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' is now available on Kindle for just short of eight squid on Amazon U.K.

Amazon's review:-

The publication of Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture represents an unprecedented decade-long investigation of Lee Harvey Oswald’s last 48 hours.

Bart Kamp has produced a comprehensive work which delves into Lee Harvey Oswald and the other Texas School Book Depository employees inside the building during and shortly after President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22nd 1963.

Kamp’s detailed research also examines the period of Oswald’s incarceration and interrogations. It presents an entirely new and deep perspective of how the law enforcement agencies gathered their evidence that weekend. It reveals a dramatic new context in relation to understanding Lee Harvey Oswald's innocence.

Within these pages are many new and never before published revelations that contrast the altered accounts that were represented before the Warren Commission and challenges many commonly accepted assumptions and interpretations.
Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture is Kamp’s debut on the JFK Assassination.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers George.  The link to Amazon is below.

https://www.amazon.com/Prayer-Man-More-Fuzzy-Picture-ebook/dp/B0CD9GB83W/ref=sr_1_7?crid=2F84IJBF04IO&keywords=prayer+man&qid=1691144930&sprefix=prayer+man%2Caps%2C745&sr=8-7

Bart informs me that the hardback book will be available in 7-14 days.

However, as pointed out, the Kindle book does contain multiple links for reference to further information.

1 hour ago, Gerry Down said:

Reading age 14-18 years?

Too bad I'm over 18 😥

Gerry, maybe that recommendation came from Langley.

On film....
Oswald: "I work in that building."
Reporter: "Were you in that building at the time?"
Oswald: "Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir."

Therefore, Oswald was not out on the front steps or on the landing.
If Oswald was not out on the front steps or the landing, then he is not Prayer Man/Prayer Woman.

14 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Bart Kamp's book 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' is now available on Kindle for just short of eight squid on Amazon U.K.

Amazon's review:-

The publication of Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture represents an unprecedented decade-long investigation of Lee Harvey Oswald’s last 48 hours.

Bart Kamp has produced a comprehensive work which delves into Lee Harvey Oswald and the other Texas School Book Depository employees inside the building during and shortly after President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22nd 1963.

Kamp’s detailed research also examines the period of Oswald’s incarceration and interrogations. It presents an entirely new and deep perspective of how the law enforcement agencies gathered their evidence that weekend. It reveals a dramatic new context in relation to understanding Lee Harvey Oswald's innocence.

Within these pages are many new and never before published revelations that contrast the altered accounts that were represented before the Warren Commission and challenges many commonly accepted assumptions and interpretations.
Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture is Kamp’s debut on the JFK Assassination.

Pete, can you say whether Bart Kamp delves into the tenants of the depository building? 

14 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Cheers George.  The link to Amazon is below.

https://www.amazon.com/Prayer-Man-More-Fuzzy-Picture-ebook/dp/B0CD9GB83W/ref=sr_1_7?crid=2F84IJBF04IO&keywords=prayer+man&qid=1691144930&sprefix=prayer+man%2Caps%2C745&sr=8-7

Bart informs me that the hardback book will be available in 7-14 days.

However, as pointed out, the Kindle book does contain multiple links for reference to further information.

As George mentions the sample is excellent, I recommend all read it.  Tell Bart Thank You.  I look forward to the hard copy I can high lite and star passages, fold page corners and flag them with post it notes, and check the end notes (!).  Then go looking at links on line.  I miss his posts here but certainly understand why he left, the trolls here.  His interest initially piqued at age 11 in 1977 is interesting.  Mine at 10 years older than he, though I remember the JFKA didn't really blossom until about the same time as his with newspaper and magazine articles, then Jim Marrs Crossfire, pushed further by JFK the film.  Though he has dug deeper than I ever thought of.  Howdy from Texas to Uncle Malcom Too.

Edited by Ron Bulman

7 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Tell Bart Thank You.

Ron, Although Bart doesn't post here anymore, he e-mailed me after I opened this thread, so he is well aware of Forum activity.

I would suspect he is aware of your post too.  Anyway I'll pass on your thanks, as well as that 'howdy' to Mr. Blunt.

12 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Pete, can you say whether Bart Kamp delves into the tenants of the depository building? 

Leslie, the early pages provide a brief history of the depository building's ownerships.  Having just downloaded the book I've only just covered the first hundred pages.

Slow going as there are so many interesting photographic and textual links embedded into the pages.

So far the text has documented statements given by TSBD employees along with the other occupants of the building, Scott Foresman & S.W. Publishing Co., etc., establishing their whereabouts and actions before, during & after the assassination.

14 hours ago, Bill Brown said:

If Oswald was not out on the front steps or the landing, then he is not Prayer Man/Prayer Woman.

However, there are also the notes from the Oswald interviews i.e. 'Out with Bill Shelley in front' & 'then he went outside to watch P parade'.

Interested to know if you have, or will obtain Bart's book & then post your opinion? 

4 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Leslie, the early pages provide a brief history of the depository building's ownerships.  Having just downloaded the book I've only just covered the first hundred pages.

Slow going as there are so many interesting photographic and textual links embedded into the pages.

So far the text has documented statements given by TSBD employees along with the other occupants of the building, Scott Foresman & S.W. Publishing Co., etc., establishing their whereabouts and actions before, during & after the assassination.

Thanks, Pete,

Both Scott Foresman & S.W. Publishing Co. are of keen interest. Byrd received close scrutiny and rightfully so, while O.V. Campbell and his partner (whose name escapes me! lolol) slipped through the cracks.

I think I mentioned that I tracked the board of directors of each tenant.  

Warren Caster was SW Publishing; as you know, he was in Denton.

4 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

However, there are also the notes from the Oswald interviews i.e. 'Out with Bill Shelley in front' & 'then he went outside to watch P parade'.

Interested to know if you have, or will obtain Bart's book & then post your opinion? 

I remember debating the interpretation of the notes as an exercise mostly to emphasize that Australians didn't "speak Dallas."

I wonder if Bart has read Coup