The Education Forum

Paul Landis credibility MAY have taken a couple hits here- 1983 and ("NEW") 2010 statements

Vince Palamara

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/11/2023 at 11:21 PM, Vince Palamara said:

I am just going to say it: did Landis see/hear this and...you know...

Vince,

When did you first post this interview? Was it right around 11/22/2013? 

If so, your reputation as an expert on the Secret Service may well have been known to Paul Landis at that time, and he may have watched your interview with Sam Kinney's friend. 

So yes, I agree that your (tacit) thesis is certainly worth consideration - Landis' story today is based on this interview from ten years ago.

On 9/12/2023 at 2:29 PM, Joe Bauer said:

I remember viewing an interview of one of the Parkland Hospital ER nurses where she mentions seeing a bullet on JFK's stretcher ( gurney? ) next to his head.

Her name was Phyllis Hall.

If her story is true, some may say it bolsters Landis's claim of placing the bullet he found there.

Here is a link to Nurse Hall's recollection statements.

The bullet next to JFK's head part starts a little after the 2 minute mark of the video.

Thanks, Joe, for posting that fascinating link.

If she is correct (and she comes across as completely credible), then there was a whole bullet on the president's stretcher beside his head as soon as he was wheeled into Trauma Room 1. She saw the president's party "burst through the doors" of the emergency entrance and then saw the stretchers wheeled down the hallway. 

So, either tha

Just now, Paul Jolliffe said:

Thanks, Joe, for posting that fascinating link.

If she is correct (and she comes across as completely credible), then there was a whole bullet on the president's stretcher beside his head as soon as he was wheeled into Trauma Room 1. She saw the president's party "burst through the doors" of the emergency entrance and then saw the stretchers wheeled down the hallway. 

So, either that whole bullet fell out of a head wound on the president (maybe), or someone placed it there almost immediately after the president was loaded onto the stretcher.

Therefore, if the new Landis story is true, then Landis had to have rushed to the limousine as soon as it stopped at Parkland, found the bullet atop the back seat, and then, without thinking, (and without being noticed by anyone) immediately placed that whole bullet on the president's stretcher beside JFK's head even before the stretcher was wheeled through the emergency room entrance.

Yeah, I just don't buy the new and improved Landis version of events. 

I'm with Sandy on this: the new Landis story is some kind of "limited hangout" or something designed to be exploded later as patently false, thus silencing questions about the validity of CE399 among the vast majority of the American public.  

8 hours ago, Paul Jolliffe said:

Vince,

When did you first post this interview? Was it right around 11/22/2013? 

If so, your reputation as an expert on the Secret Service may well have been known to Paul Landis at that time, and he may have watched your interview with Sam Kinney's friend. 

So yes, I agree that your (tacit) thesis is certainly worth consideration - Landis' story today is based on this interview from ten years ago.

Hi! The original version of this video was posted in 2013 and there were several national articles about Sam Kinney and this specific Gary Loucks story during the 50th anniversary that briefly created quite a splash. Loucks and Phyllis Hall (the Parkland Nurse who also came forward in 2013 and created a brief splash about a bullet she saw) both died earlier this year.

What I find mighty strange is the fact that the AMAZON book hype makes one consider Landis book to be a LONE NUT book, yet the MEDIA book hype gives the polar opposite conclusion. One wonders if Landis saw either the Loucks story and/or the Hall story (he is very much familiar with me) and (perhaps as an extra- knowing they were now deceased) added the bullet detail at the eleventh hour to his book to sell massive quantities of his book in pre-order which is what the bullet story achieved. Before the media hype, the pre-sales were very modest. In fact, for a while I felt like I was the only person who knew about his upcoming book! I posted about it here months ago to very little fanfare, comments, or interest...now look!

Edited by Vince Palamara

BTW, there were two nurses who said they saw a bullet there.

Hall and the student nurse Judy Tuohy.  (check Sp.) 

On 9/16/2023 at 12:53 PM, David Von Pein said:

But then there's also the excerpt supplied by Vince Palamara above from the 2010 book that Landis was a part of ("The Kennedy Detail"), in which Landis seems to be confirming the part about finding only a FRAGMENT, with that fragment being located "in the back where the top would be secured".

So there are TWO things there (in the 2010 book) that perfectly match what Landis was saying in 1983 -- "fragment" and the "top" of the back seat (vs. just the "back seat").

But now, in 2023, that "fragment" found on the TOP of the back seat has been changed by Mr. Landis into a WHOLE BULLET that he found on the TOP of the back seat.

So the location of the found bullet item has remained the same in Landis' accounts from 1983 to 2023, but the size of that item has grown quite a bit indeed.

"in the back where the top would be secured".

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 18-57-22 40d43466341e38bd2299232aac1cc1bd.jpg (JPEG Image 3283 × 2500 pixels).png

One thing that is amazing me about Landis is the utter irresponsibility of his attitude and actions.  The SS spent at least 5 hours pouring over the limo when it reached the White House Garage in the evening of 11.22.63. But here we have someone blithely claiming they just reached into the limo and took evidence for themself.  And nobody seems to care?  There's something wrong with this picture...

On 9/16/2023 at 3:05 PM, Joe Bauer said:

I would more trust Landis's earliest recollection account of finding a "fragment" versus his decades later recounting that is was a "bullet."

I'm not trusting anything Landis says...

On 9/14/2023 at 6:02 PM, Nick Bartetzko said:

Mr Cohen....see link....

@Vince Palamara @James DiEugenio

At 1:10 of this video we are treated to crystal clear tv coverage of the ER entrance at Parkland...

Vince, if we can find the rest of that coverage it should help with the windshield bullet strike since it seems to me the most clear image at Parkland I've seen.  

Can't seem to find the whole clip though...  is this old news?

CBScolorcoverageParkland.jpg.9acd26f710da0dfc456f3468a6a2fc6d.jpg

2 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

I'm not trusting anything Landis says...

Another question I have about Landis's story regards the timeline of it.

Did Landis find the bullet/fragment after Connolly and JFK were removed from the limo and both had been placed on stretchers and rushed into the ER trauma rooms 1 and 2?

If so, at what point was he able to get close enough to either of their stretchers that had been used to get them into their treatment rooms to leave any such found bullet?

Was JFK lifted off his initial ER entrance stretcher and placed on another existing table or gurney more permanently stationed in the trauma room?

If so, I assume JFK's entrance stretcher was then wheeled out into some area of the ER hallways and left unattended enough that Landis was able to find it and place the bullet on it unnoticed?

I guess I am also asking what was the movement record of JFK's entrance stretcher?

When and where did it go if it was removed from trauma room 1 seconds after JFK was lifted off of it?

Same with Governor Connally's initial entrance stretcher.

Landis was obviously among the many Secret Service agents who stationed themselves throughout the ER area during the treatment of JFK and Connally.

And many other people were in that area as well. Hospital personnel, JFK entourage, LBJ and his wife, and who knows who else. Mayor Cabell and his wife were also there.

The entire scene was reported as a super high anxiety and at times confusing one.

I imagine Landis will be asked to provide much more detail about his story from when he first arrived at Parkland...to the second he claims he placed a bullet on any stretcher.

How did he know any stretcher he saw was Kennedy's versus Connally's?

Where was the stretcher when he discovered it?

I read that Landis may be appearing at some type of conference soon?

He is over 80 years old.

I don't think he will actually make that appearance.

The questions presented to him would be so numerous and specific and high energy charged.

But what else would he expect when he publishes his story that claims to totally disrupt the lone gunman finding of the Warren Report?

And if true, would be one of the most major secret truth exposing events in America's history?

3 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

One thing that is amazing me about Landis is the utter irresponsibility of his attitude and actions.  The SS spent at least 5 hours pouring over the limo when it reached the White House Garage in the evening of 11.22.63. But here we have someone blithely claiming they just reached into the limo and took evidence for themself.  And nobody seems to care?  There's something wrong with this picture...

I agree.

There is something else going on here.

39 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Another question I have about Landis's story regards the timeline of it.

Did Landis find the bullet/fragment after Connolly and JFK were removed from the limo and both had been placed on stretchers and rushed into the ER trauma rooms 1 and 2?

If so, at what point was he able to get close enough to either of their stretchers that had been used to get them into their treatment rooms to leave any such found bullet?

Was JFK lifted off his initial ER entrance stretcher and placed on another existing table or gurney more permanently stationed in the trauma room?

If so, I assume JFK's entrance stretcher was then wheeled out into some area of the ER hallways and left unattended enough that Landis was able to find it and place the bullet on it unnoticed?

I guess I am also asking what was the movement record of JFK's entrance stretcher?

When and where did it go if it was removed from trauma room 1 seconds after JFK was lifted off of it?

Same with Governor Connally's initial entrance stretcher.

Landis was obviously among the many Secret Service agents who stationed themselves throughout the ER area during the treatment of JFK and Connally.

And many other people were in that area as well. Hospital personnel, JFK entourage, LBJ and his wife, and who knows who else. Mayor Cabell and his wife were also there.

The entire scene was reported as a super high anxiety and at times confusing one.

I imagine Landis will be asked to provide much more detail about his story from when he first arrived at Parkland...to the second he claims he placed a bullet on any stretcher.

How did he know any stretcher he saw was Kennedy's versus Connally's?

Where was the stretcher when he discovered it?

I read that Landis may be appearing at some type of conference soon?

He is over 80 years old.

I don't think he will actually make that appearance.

The questions presented to him would be so numerous and specific and high energy charged.

But what else would he expect when he publishes his story that claims to totally disrupt the lone gunman finding of the Warren Report?

And if true, would be one of the most major secret truth exposing events in America's history?

Is his "new and improved" version of events meant to explode and thus discredit any and all (legitimate) questions about the provenance of CE 399? What else could explain the MSM's sudden interest in his (inherently implausible) story?

That's what I am thinking for now.