The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

The highly respected attorney Seth Abramson twitted late today:

THREAD) MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: In 2008, Trump believed himself to be cutting an eight-figure real estate deal with Vladimir Putin himself—a transaction that netted him tens of millions. This news appears to unlock the Trump-Russia collusion mystery. I hope you'll read on and RT.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

A Trump campaign staffer mocked Joe Biden for visiting his son's grave.

https://twitter.com/scottycatt/status/1302731179091587072

"These MAGATS can always go lower. Count on it."

Steve Thomas

On 9/6/2020 at 12:20 PM, Steve Thomas said:

Military officials are discussing ‘disobeying unlawful’ orders over fears of what Trump might do: ex-Marine lawmaker

By

Tom Boggioni September 6, 2020

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/military-officials-are-discussing-disobeying-unlawful-orders-over-fears-of-what-trump-might-do-ex-marine-lawmaker/

Asked by the host how past and present U.S. military members view the president, the moderate Massachusetts lawmaker was blunt.

“What have you heard from troops? ” host Witt asked. “Those that are your constituent, veterans that have come home or those who you’re in contact?”

“Well, I’m not going to speak for every veteran, but I can’t tell you how many have reached out to me and said that they have discussions now in the military about what it means to disobey unlawful orders, because they fully expect them from the commander in chief,” Mouton replied. “There are a lot of people, even inside the White House, who believe that he’s going to try to get the military to keep him in power after he loses this election to Joe Biden.””

Steve Thomas

- Donald Trump 09/07/20 -

"I'm not saying the military's in love with me. The soldiers are. The top people in the Pentagon probably aren't because they want to do nothing but fight wars, so all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy"

Is Trump setting up the average soldier to ignore their chain of command, and take orders only from him?

I don't know how far he will get with calling them losers and suckers and everything, but I have read that he's pissed because no top generals have risen to dispute the allegations that have come out. He'll probably say that the average grunts are suckers for following all those military-industrial war mongers.

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

That's some six dimensional level of incomprehensible text.

If you assume something makes sense, but it doesn't to anyone else, who's problem is it?

If you assume someone is a Racist, but nobody else does, who's problem is it?  

You seem to have understood enough to make an asinine comment...so...there's that...

Your assumptions aside, I'm not assuming anything. I'm making factual statements based on what I know to be true. I'm not saying because these people live in Texas and support Trump they must be racist. I'm saying since X amount of them have used the word nig*** they are racists. I'm saying due to the words I have heard come from their mouths regarding black people, and a host of other peoples, they are racist.

There have been some Trump supporters I've never heard make racist statements. I wouldn't know whether or not they were racist and I'm not talking about them. There are other Trump supporters I know for a fact are not racist in much the same way I know others are, from personal observation and experience. 

I've met plenty of Trump supporters who weren't racist. What I haven't met is a racist who wasn't a Trump supporter. I and many others believe a large portion (possibly 90%+) of Trump supporters are racists. While some of this belief might be made through "assumption," much of it is through personal observation of how many racists are in fact Trump supporters. I don't know what this might say about America, I know what it says about Trump though.

On 9/6/2020 at 4:02 PM, Steve Thomas said:

What does Arlington National Cemetery make you think of?

From Donald Trump, Jr.’s new book: "Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us."
"Meanwhile, it also took two months for me to realize the enormity of what my father had accomplished, and the weight of the job that he’d won. It was the day before the inauguration, and we were driving into Arlington National Cemetery, where he was to lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. I rarely get emotional, if ever. I guess you’d call me hyper-rational, stoic. Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country. I was never prouder of my father than when I watched as he stood before the tomb, his hand over his heart, while the Army bugler played 'Taps.'
"In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed—voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were 'profiting off the office.'"
Steve Thomas

Donald Trump Jr. stands in Arlington National Cemetery, surrounded by the tombstones of the soldiers that have died fighting in every American war since 1864, and shamelessly contemplates the financial sacrifices that his family have had to make so that his father could become President. 

Words fail.

1 hour ago, Robert Burrows said:

Donald Trump Jr. stands in Arlington National Cemetery, surrounded by the tombstones of the soldiers that have died fighting in every American war since 1864, and shamelessly contemplates the financial sacrifices that his family have had to make so that his father could become President. 

Words fail.

According to Mary Trump, Donald and Ivana Trump once threatened to disown Don, Jr. if he joined the National Guard.

I'll go out on a limb here and predict that Don, Jr.'s ghost writer didn't mention this ignominious incident in Little Don's best selling memoir, "Triggered."

Perhaps Rob Wheeler knows.  No one else around here would have wasted money buying "Triggered."

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Absolutely ponderous.

Speaking of the Ponderosa, some rancher has created a statue of Donald Trump made entirely of bullsh*t. 🤥

Screen-Shot-2020-09-07-at-7-29-23-PM.jpg

Edited by W. Niederhut

7 details from a new report expose financial turmoil — and bitter backstabbing — inside the Trump campaign

By Cody Fenwick, AlterNet

September 7, 2020

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/7-details-from-a-new-report-expose-financial-turmoil-and-bitter-backstabbing-inside-the-trump-campaign/

1. The big takeaway: Trump has poured $800 million down the drain with little to show for it

7. Much of the money remains mysteriously unaccounted for

What a surprise.

Steve Thomas

- Donald Trump -

“The Real Polls are starting to look GREAT! We will be having an even bigger victory than that of 2016. The Radical Left Anarchists, Agitators, Looters, and just plain Lunatics, will not be happy, but they will behave!”

Spiro Agnew had his Nattering Nabobs of Negativity

Donald Trump has his Left and Looters and Lunatics

In any event, you will Behave!

Steve Thomas

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/08/trump-bible-signed-autographed-for-sale-st-johns-church-photo-op/

“Here's a shocker for 54 percent of the country ... President Trump opened a Bible (that's not the shocker), signed his name in it, and now the good book could now be worth nearly $40k. There it is.

Yes, as Trump would almost certainly put it, you can now buy your "favorite President's" favorite book ... which our sources tell us he autographed during a very turbulent week in the nation, and particularly in Washington, D.C.

We're told he signed it at the White House during the first week of June, just a couple of days after he'd ordered federal law enforcement to fire pepper spray and rubber bullets at peaceful George Floyd protesters ... just to clear a path for him to St. John's Episcopal Church.

You'll recall he posed there for a now-infamous photo op with a Bible ... although that's not the one he signed.

The autographed Bible is going up for sale through the memorabilia company, Moments In Time -- and they're hawking this slice of Trump history for a cool $37,500.”

Kellyanne Conway 2/9/17 “Go buy Ivanka’s stuff is what I would tell you,” Conway said.“I’m going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today, everybody.”

Steve Thomas

13 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/08/trump-bible-signed-autographed-for-sale-st-johns-church-photo-op/

“Here's a shocker for 54 percent of the country ... President Trump opened a Bible (that's not the shocker), signed his name in it, and now the good book could now be worth nearly $40k. There it is.

Yes, as Trump would almost certainly put it, you can now buy your "favorite President's" favorite book ... which our sources tell us he autographed during a very turbulent week in the nation, and particularly in Washington, D.C.

We're told he signed it at the White House during the first week of June, just a couple of days after he'd ordered federal law enforcement to fire pepper spray and rubber bullets at peaceful George Floyd protesters ... just to clear a path for him to St. John's Episcopal Church.

You'll recall he posed there for a now-infamous photo op with a Bible ... although that's not the one he signed.

The autographed Bible is going up for sale through the memorabilia company, Moments In Time -- and they're hawking this slice of Trump history for a cool $37,500.”

Kellyanne Conway 2/9/17 “Go buy Ivanka’s stuff is what I would tell you,” Conway said.“I’m going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today, everybody.”

Steve Thomas

A bible signed by the Antichrist.