• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

15 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

"She yelled 'xxxx' when President Biden gave his State of the Union." This was posted on Facebook.

May be an illustration

There is something cavewomanish attractive about Marjorie Taylor Greene imo.

Kind of a Paleolithic Pamela Anderson?

Looking at her brings out my Neanderthalic genetic past animal desires.

Neanderthal woman by Mihin89 on DeviantArt

Edited by Joe Bauer

James Carville Describes Republican Party Leaders And Base.

WHITE TRASH!

Democratic political consultant James Carville on Wednesday described Republican lawmakers who heckled President Joe Biden during his State of the Union speech as “white trash.”

“I tell people I have the equivalent of a PhD in white trashology, and we saw real white trash on display,” Carville told MSNBC anchor Ari Melber.

ADVERTISEMENT
Carville singled out far-right Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), saying she “dresses like white trash” and should take fashion advice from serial xxxx Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.), in a video shared by Mediaite.

“The level of white trashdom in the Republican Party is staggering,” Carville added. “I mean, for somebody that has observed it for a long time like I have, I’ve never seen it manifest itself on a level that it’s manifesting itself.”

Ahead of the 2022 midterm elections, Carville slammed the GOP for fielding “very low-quality candidates” and suggested the reason:

“They have a lot of stupid people that vote in their primaries. They really do. I’m not really supposed to say that, but it’s obvious fact. And you know, when stupid people vote, you know who they nominate? Other stupid people.”

Edited by Joe Bauer

6 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

There is something cavewomanish attractive about Marjorie Taylor Green imo.

Kind of a Paleolithic Pamela Anderson?

Looking at her brings out my Neanderthalic genetic past animal desires.

Neanderthal woman by Mihin89 on DeviantArt

I see here more as a post apocalyptic gang leader like in Mad Max than a Flintstone or she'd be a great recast for Conan the Barbarian since strong white male characters aren't allowed in Hollywood anymore. When asked what is best in life? She would probably tell you that it is to crush the progressives, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their various genders! lol

Edited by Matthew Koch

5 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

James Carville Describes Republican Party Leaders And Base.

WHITE TRASH!

Democratic political consultant James Carville on Wednesday described Republican lawmakers who heckled President Joe Biden during his State of the Union speech as “white trash.”

“I tell people I have the equivalent of a PhD in white trashology, and we saw real white trash on display,” Carville told MSNBC anchor Ari Melber.

ADVERTISEMENT
Carville singled out far-right Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), saying she “dresses like white trash” and should take fashion advice from serial xxxx Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.), in a video shared by Mediaite.

“The level of white trashdom in the Republican Party is staggering,” Carville added. “I mean, for somebody that has observed it for a long time like I have, I’ve never seen it manifest itself on a level that it’s manifesting itself.”

Ahead of the 2022 midterm elections, Carville slammed the GOP for fielding “very low-quality candidates” and suggested the reason:

“They have a lot of stupid people that vote in their primaries. They really do. I’m not really supposed to say that, but it’s obvious fact. And you know, when stupid people vote, you know who they nominate? Other stupid people.”

Marjorie Trailer Queen...

On 2/12/2023 at 3:20 AM, Robert Burrows said:

Marjorie Trailer Queen...

Good one RB!

Edited by Joe Bauer

A couple of weeks back, I saw a post elsewhere in which someone referred to MT Greene as "Empty Greene."

And that's exactly how I see her.

On 2/11/2023 at 6:51 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

Advice to fellow EF'ers:

Now is not the time to take up hot-air ballooning. 

Haha

I don't believe for a minute they didn't know about it. Not even a New York one.