The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Tucson mayor demands Trump pay his 2016 event rent bill before he returns with a super-spreader rally

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/tucson-mayor-demands-trump-pay-his-2016-event-rent-bill-before-he-returns-with-a-super-spreader-rally/

According to the mayor, a letter was sent to the president detailing conditions that need to be met before he appears there.

“We’re asking the president that he please comply with CDC guidelines, that the city of Tucson has a mandatory mask ordinance, and that we ask him and his attendees to please comply with a mask and follow CDC guidelines,” she explained. “We do not want to see a super-spreader event.”

“And the other point of the letter was to really ask the Trump campaign to pay their previous bills,” she added. “Back in 2016, he used the Tucson Convention Center and of course it is of utmost importance to us to protect the president of the United States of America in our city, but this is not an official campaign visit. So what we’re asking is that he pay back the Tucson taxpayers for the investment in security and the usage of our convention center in 2016.”

Steve Thomas

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

19 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

That would be Pelosi & Romney's October surprise. I guess you didn't read it.

Nevertheless, if you are paying attention, you might want to follow along with the NY Post. 

NY Post reporter refused to allow his byline on flawed Hunter Biden story: NYT

https://www.alternet.org/2020/10/ny-post-reporter-refused-to-allow-his-byline-on-flawed-hunter-biden-story-nyt/

EXCLUSIVE: Fox News Passed on Hunter Biden Laptop Story Over Credibility Concerns

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/exclusive-fox-news-passed-on-hunter-biden-laptop-story-over-credibility-concerns/

Trump may be despicable in the eyes of some suburban women. Still, the Bidens managed to involve themselves in something more despicable than whatever their problem is with Trump.

Trump is okay with some women...
image.png.6c08068439aa2679e8b654a69a84e266.png

The hits will keep coming everyday. 

Giuliani has had Hunter's lap top since December of 2019.

He is saying that Biden will have to drop out 10 days before the election. 

He is doing an interview tonight on OAN. You should probably watch it.

image.jpeg.5da5042254b677525ad180c46e3f2bc3.jpeg

My wife and I just dropped off our ballots today.

Then I saw a photo of this yard sign (posted at the Democratic Underground.)

https://i.imgur.com/E2ZNzr7.jpg

Ahaaa!

Cliff ...          BRAVO!       BINGO!      RIGHT ON !!!

Trump has actually said in a press briefing two months ago that he feels sorry for the prolific procurer of Jeffrey Epstein's underage girl victims Ghislaine Maxwell.

And yet, not "one" word of sympathy or empathy for the dozens of naive girls Ms. Maxwell enticed and provided for Epstein to be abused by him.

And Trump told Savannah Guthrie at his recent town hall meeting that the only thing he knows about the Q ANON nut case group is that they are against pedophilia ... and that he is too!

Then how does Trump justify saying he feels bad for serial child sex trafficking criminal Ghislaine Maxwell? 

And nothing in support of her and Epstein's many underage girl victims?

Surprised no one's written an article hammering Trump about this sick, shameless, outrageous and immoral hypocrisy.

Edited by Joe Bauer

14 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

My wife and I just dropped off our ballots today.

Then I saw a photo of this yard sign (posted at the Democratic Underground.)

https://i.imgur.com/E2ZNzr7.jpg

CLASSIC!

Trump's defining historical legacy quote ...

"GRAB EM BY THE PU$$Y!"

What a quote to be mostly known for.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Wife suggested earlier that in the next debate they use dog shock collars for control.  10 seconds over your time a light shock, keep talking, they keep getting stronger.  Same thing with interrupting your opponent.  I think the prez would spent the whole time flopping around on the floor in pain.  Which I would laugh at.

21 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Wife suggested earlier that in the next debate they use dog shock collars for control.  10 seconds over your time a light shock, keep talking, they keep getting stronger.  Same thing with interrupting your opponent.  I think the prez would spent the whole time flopping around on the floor in pain.  Which I would laugh at.

In Trump's case, the electro-shock collar is an excellent idea.

One of my favorite psychiatry professors back in the day taught me that sociopaths only respond to the threat of external consequences for their behavior.

It's a waste of time to appeal to their conscience, because they have none.

Trump's exit strategy is already being worked out.  Today he announced that Sudan is being taken off the "terrorist sponsor" list.  They have no extradition treaty with the US.  He is probably angling for a large enclosed estate there where he can be "alone" if he loses.  Maybe some quick banking deposits as well.

This ruling may well just decide the election in 2020.

Supreme Court Tie Blocks GOP Effort To Limit Mail-In Voting In Pennsylvania

The 4-4 vote among the justices means the state can still count ballots received after Election Day.

By Lydia O’Connor

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/supreme-court-pennsylvania-mail-in-voting_n_5f8e1d8bc5b6dc2d17f9a58a

The U.S. Supreme Court delivered a blow to Republicans on Monday with a split vote that effectively allows Pennsylvania to keep its extended mail-in voting period.

The justices’ 4-4 tie leaves in place a lower court ruling that will let state officials count ballots received after Election Day unless there’s evidence they were sent after the deadline. Election officials have three days to count those votes, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court determined last month.

Supreme Court splits 4-4, leaves Pennsylvania Supreme Court decision in place allowing more time for mail-in voting. Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh would have granted GOP request to block the Pennsylvania court’s ruling.

pic.twitter.com/MfiQ9EKzSG

— SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog) October 19, 2020

Steve Thomas