• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

This is funny too. I wonder how many apps like this are compromised? All of them? Maybe this is where mystery information comes from. These apps are intel/LEO Golden Gooses along with segments of the backbone and "unbreakable encryption". The LEO folks have just unveiled this gag but I don't know why they did. 

Hundreds arrested in global crime sting after underworld app is hacked | Organised crime | The Guardian

On 6/5/2021 at 9:00 AM, Steve Thomas said:

Forget the dead guy from Venezuela, or the Chinese Communists.

We now bring you the real conspriacy:

ITALYGATE

Frantic Mark Meadows pushed DOJ to investigate election conspiracy claims during Trump's last days: report

by Tom Boggioni June 05, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-election-conspiracy/

“The [New York] Times came into possession of five emails dated during the last weeks of December and early January, where Meadows implored acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen to intercede on the president's behalf as he attempted to cling to power.

According to the Times' Katie Benner, Meadow's emails asked the DOJ "... to examine debunked claims of election fraud in New Mexico and an array of baseless conspiracies that held that Mr. Trump had been the actual victor. That included a fantastical theory that people in Italy had used military technology and satellites to remotely tamper with voting machines in the United States and switch votes for Mr. Trump to votes for Joseph R. Biden Jr."

The report notes that Rosen rebuffed Meadows' entreaties while noting, that Rosen, "... had refused to broker a meeting between the F.B.I. and a man who had posted videos online promoting the Italy conspiracy theory, known as Italygate."”

Steve Thomas

It looks like no one on the WH would tell Trump he was full of it.  

From my understanding, not even Bossie bought into this.  Which is saying something.  It got down to Rudy G and Powell as the only ones. And Trump went with them.  And the personal price is the lawsuits they will now face.  From what I can see, Dominion has a good case on the merits.

All right - nobody's saying it, so it has to be said: Why are we all giving ourselves a big hand in our profile pics?  Why are people who've been here forever classed as "Newbies," with merit badges to be earned?  Will there be actual prizes?  I want a lanyard for my whistle.

Edited by David Andrews

Just perusing the internet on a hot humid day at home and decided to read some of JFK's speeches.  I found this and thought some on the forum might not have seen/read this.  Our current politicians/lawmakers should have such a deep well thought out definition of what they stand for instead of just relying on labels with absolutely NO underpinnings.  In particular, if today's "liberals" could use the English language to define themselves in a similar manner (not just quoting JFK), they might be able to make inroads with those who are now repulsed by the title "liberal" because they don't understand the meaning and the context.

https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/other-resources/john-f-kennedy-speeches/liberal-party-nomination-nyc-19600914

Lara Trump could be facing 20 years in prison for inciting vigilante violence on Fox News: report

by Bob Brigham June 12, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/lara-trump-2653362450/

“Lara Trump could be in legal jeopardy after suggesting vigilante violence while being interviewed by Fox News personality Jeanine Pirro.

“"And I don't know what you tell the people that live at the southern border," she said. "I guess they better arm up and get guns and be ready — and maybe they're going to have to start taking matters into their own hands."”

And to think that, up until recently, this woman was running for U.S. Senator from North Carolina. Old Eric married well I see.

"Kill 'em all", I say. "Let's just round 'em all up and take 'em out in the middle of a field somewhere and have a mass shooting of our own". "That'll fix 'em".

"Want to fix crime in the big cities"? "Got a problem with your neighbor's dog pooping in your front yard? Call Lara Trump. She knows what to do

Steve Thomas

11 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

"Kill 'em all", I say. "Let's just round 'em all up and take 'em out in the middle of a field somewhere and have a mass shooting of our own". "That'll fix 'em"

11 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Steve Thomas

Did she really say this? And on National TV?