• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

6 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Matt Braynard is the guy who organized that super duper rally for the January 6th insurrectionists on September 18th.

Hey, there might be something to this!  Look at the 3rd paragraph:  His report is CONCLUVISE.  I think there is a hint in here -CLU-, as in don't have a clue.

On 9/24/2021 at 11:29 AM, W. Niederhut said:

Interesting theory emerging today about the Haitian refugee "crisis" at the Mexican border.

Was it staged by Trump's political strategist Jason Miller?

We know that nothing riles up Trump's base as effectively as seeing dark skinned people amassing on the Mexican border.

But "how did 15,000 Haitian refugees from Brazil all end up at the same remote border location in Texas at the same time? 400 miles and at least a 7 hour drive from the coast. That's no accident or coincidence."

Conspiracy theories abound, but several center on Trump/GOP political strategist Jason Miller being in Brazil recently."

Evidence is piling up: Jason Miller organized a caravan of Haitian migrants from Brazil to create the recent Mexican border stunt
4652880a-1e39-4841-aff6-2e0c12d40022-001

www.democraticunderground.com/100215890255

September 24, 2021

Evidence is piling up that Jason Miller organized a caravan of Haitian migrants from Brazil to create the "border crisis" that the GOP is talking about. Wouldn't it have been easier to just do something about the border issues while they could?

I have to say, this puzzled me also.

Haiti is in the Caribbean. Isn't Florida a lot closer than Texas?

58 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I have to say, this puzzled me also.

Haiti is in the Caribbean. Isn't Florida a lot closer than Texas?

Other than the Twitter link at the Democratic Underground (above) and a post at the Daily Kos, nothing has turned up on Google searches (or DuckDuckGo) about Jason Miller and the Haitian refugees.

I'm still wondering how 15,000 Haitians, apparently from Brazil, suddenly ended up on the Rio Grande.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/24/2054226/-all-those-Haitians-from-Brazil-wound-up-in-the-same-Texas-spot-ask-Jason-Miller-and-Steve-Bannon

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Other than the Twitter link at the Democratic Underground (above) and a post at the Daily Kos, nothing has turned up on Google searches (or DuckDuckGo) about Jason Miller and the Haitian refugees.

I'm still wondering how 15,000 Haitians, apparently from Brazil, suddenly ended up on the Rio Grande.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/24/2054226/-all-those-Haitians-from-Brazil-wound-up-in-the-same-Texas-spot-ask-Jason-Miller-and-Steve-Bannon

We walked across the bridge from Del Rio a couple of hundred yards into Acuna, took the kids to Mexico.  About 15years ago, no passport needed.  I veered left.  A kindly 40 ish Mexican in a white suit steered us right to the shops, restaurants and bars.  Where I had my only shot ever of Patron.  Too expensive in the states for me and too smoothe, potentially addictive.

Hard to imagine 15,000 Hattians under that bridge.  There was a lot of tall vegetation.

How did they get there???  Hatti to South America?  Who paid for that?  700 miles north to Del Rio, long walk, who fed them?  

Blame it on Mexico?

On 9/25/2021 at 1:29 AM, W. Niederhut said:

Interesting theory emerging today about the Haitian refugee "crisis" at the Mexican border.

Was it staged by Trump's political strategist Jason Miller?

We know that nothing riles up Trump's base as effectively as seeing dark skinned people amassing on the Mexican border.

But "how did 15,000 Haitian refugees from Brazil all end up at the same remote border location in Texas at the same time? 400 miles and at least a 7 hour drive from the coast. That's no accident or coincidence."

Conspiracy theories abound, but several center on Trump/GOP political strategist Jason Miller being in Brazil recently."

Evidence is piling up: Jason Miller organized a caravan of Haitian migrants from Brazil to create the recent Mexican border stunt
4652880a-1e39-4841-aff6-2e0c12d40022-001

www.democraticunderground.com/100215890255

September 24, 2021

Evidence is piling up that Jason Miller organized a caravan of Haitian migrants from Brazil to create the "border crisis" that the GOP is talking about. Wouldn't it have been easier to just do something about the border issues while they could?

It was those people out on bond from the Jan. 6 insurrection. They put on blackface and pretended to Haitians, down by the border. Including the confirmed "informant."

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

We walked across the bridge from Del Rio a couple of hundred yards into Acuna, took the kids to Mexico.  About 15years ago, no passport needed.  I veered left.  A kindly 40 ish Mexican in a white suit steered us right to the shops, restaurants and bars.  Where I had my only shot ever of Patron.  Too expensive in the states for me and too smoothe, potentially addictive.

Hard to imagine 15,000 Hattians under that bridge.  There was a lot of tall vegetation.

How did they get there???  Hatti to South America?  Who paid for that?  700 miles north to Del Rio, long walk, who fed them?  

Blame it on Mexico?

Ron,

Well, you put this one on a tee....

"If you're down in Acuna, and you ain't up to being alone..."  🤪

BTW, Dusty Hill, who sang this song, recently passed.

Edited by W. Niederhut

I guess some mythology among  Trumpers about Trump being the ideal antidote for the government "Deep State" are going to have to be revised! Trump's SS Mike Pompeo discussed kidnapping Julian Assange with the CIA!.

https://news.yahoo.com/kidnapping-assassination-and-a-london-shoot-out-inside-the-ci-as-secret-war-plans-against-wiki-leaks-090057786.html

9 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I guess some mythology among  Trumpers about Trump being the ideal antidote for the government "Deep State" are going to have to be revised! Trump's SS Mike Pompeo discussed kidnapping Julian Assange with the CIA!.

https://news.yahoo.com/kidnapping-assassination-and-a-london-shoot-out-inside-the-ci-as-secret-war-plans-against-wiki-leaks-090057786.html

More evidence that Donald Trump has never been motivated by any ideals or agendas beyond self aggrandizement.

As for Kevin McCarthy's debunked meme about the FBI finding no evidence of a higher level January 6th conspiracy, we now have the Eastman Memo and Steve Bannon's own confession confirming Bob Woodward's claims in Peril.  🤥

terikanefield.com/the-eastman-memo-the-plan-to-overturn-the-2020-election/

crooksandliars.com/2021/09/steve-bannon-january-6

Trump’s Plans for a Coup Are Now Public
Some of the plots to overturn the election happened in secret. But don’t forget the ones that unfolded in the open.

www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/09/five-ways-donald-trump-tried-coup/620157/

Edited by W. Niederhut

4 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

Dennis,

What Dr. Peter Schirmacher's pathology findings (above) don't discuss is the actual population prevalence of possible vaccine-related pathology.  He describes roughly 16 autopsies of potential vaccine-related mortality (30-40% of 40 deceased patients.)  16 cases out of how many millions of vaccinated people in the Heidelberg area?

I had a discussion recently with a local pharmacist who was concerned about the prevalence of vaccine-related deaths.  The actual prevalence appears to be quite low-- even for myocarditis in young people.

As with any medical decision, people need to weigh the relative risks of treatment vs. no treatment.

Certainly, the incidence of hospitalization and death from COVID is significantly higher in un-vaccinated populations.

As for nanobots... 🤥

Role of nanotechnology behind the success of mRNA vaccines for COVID-19

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7997390/

Edited by W. Niederhut

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

As with any medical decision, people need to weigh the relative risks of treatment vs. no treatment.

Indeed.

https://sarahwestall.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/THE-VACCINE-DEATH-REPORT.pdf

Pfizer has redacted about 20% of the ingredients in their jab because its so safe and transparent. 

https://thehighwire.com/videos/ican-demands-pfizer-reveal-vaccine-ingredient/

Also, have you seen Peter Doshis (of BMJ) testimony from the FDA booster panel?

4 minutes ago, Dennis Berube said:

Indeed.

https://sarahwestall.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/THE-VACCINE-DEATH-REPORT.pdf

Pfizer has redacted about 20% of the ingredients in their jab because its so safe and transparent. 

https://thehighwire.com/videos/ican-demands-pfizer-reveal-vaccine-ingredient/

Also, have you seen Peter Doshis (of BMJ) testimony from the FDA booster panel?

Dennis,

The non-specificity of the VAERS data has, possibly, been clarified a bit by Dr. Schirmacher's pathology data in your previous link. 

In fact, that may be the most relevant finding from the Heidelberg autopsies-- to wit, that fewer than half (30-40%) of the deaths attributed to COVID vaccines in his 40 patient sample were possibly caused by the vaccines.

In analyzing deaths attributed to any particular cause-- including vaccines-- we must consider that deaths are routinely caused by a variety of factors.  In other words, a percentage of the millions of people who receive vaccines will certainly die of various causes unrelated to vaccines.

So, I just received my third Pfizer booster shot today, almost exactly six months after my second booster.

Henceforth, I'm blaming any parking tickets or personal misconduct on the diabolical nanobots of the Beast. 🤥