The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

In the first link the video kept freezing up.

But the second one is nuts. 

First in the text it talks about the two guys in the Sicknick case, one asking the other for the Bear S--t.  If that's what he was hit with full frontal facial it's not surprising he may have had an allergic reaction.  Rare, maybe, I'm no expert on the subject.  But it's the most concentrated pepper spray publicly available I know of.  Meant to stop grizzly's.  Illegal in California, the bear state (!) if I remember reading right.

These people came prepared to physically confront Officers of the United States Government.

In the FBI videos,

# 2 does not walk softly, but he carries and uses a big stick.

# 4 uses a long taser, a weapon I've never seen before.  Legal?

# 5 the gas mask attempted rip off.  This is crazy.

# 6 another big stick.

# 9 looks like bear spray.

# 10 a fire extinguisher from above?  Not healthy to breathe I imagine. 

Insurrection? 

Edited by Ron Bulman

My question.  Have Rush Limbaugh, Rupert Murdoch, and Donald Trump created a monster?

We seem to be witnessing an epidemic of right wing domestic terrorism in the U.S. today.

Some of these guys were even talking recently about blowing up our Reichstag.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Email from  Donald J. Trump  titled, "I have an update for you."

Mark,

Joe Biden and the Left-wing MOB are an embarrassment to this country.

Do you want to know who warned you about the insanity of Biden's radical Administration?

• ME
  • My father
  • Kevin McCarthy
  • And every other Republican who wants to put AMERICA FIRST.

If we want to have any shot at getting the liberal Democrats OUT of office so that we can regain our Republican Majority, then we need to take action NOW. Not tomorrow, not next week, BUT NOW.

I've spoken with Kevin McCarthy, and he's agreed that ALL GIFTS made towards our monthly fundraising goal will be 300%-MATCHED. This offer is only available to you for the NEXT HOUR, so you need to act fast.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to help us reach our goal and your gift will be automatically 300%-MATCHED. >>

CONTRIBUTE $100 = $400 >>

CONTRIBUTE $75 = $300 >>

CONTRIBUTE $50 = $200 >>

CONTRIBUTE $25 = $100 >>

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT >> 

We need to continue the great work of President Trump to DRAIN THE SWAMP, Mark. We've got a long road again, but with YOUR SUPPORT, I know we can finish the job.

Will you stand with us?

Contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW to SAVE AMERICA from the Left and your gift will be 300%-MATCHED.

Thank you,

Donald Trump Jr.

CONTRIBUTE NOW >>

PAID FOR BY KEVIN MCCARTHY FOR CONGRESS
P.O. BOX 12667 BAKERSFIELD, CA 93389-2667

Unsubscribe from messages sponsored by Kevin McCarthy for Congress.

To Unsubscribe by email, please reply to this message with Unsubscribe as the Subject Line. Unsubscribe from all communications.

Privacy Policy

Today (March 20) is the Spring Equinox. Nature is in perfect balance with the hours of daylight and nighttime being exactly equal. In ancient times, people saw this day as a time of rebirth and renewal.

You can orient yourself because the sun rises due east on this day and sets due west.

So go out and take pictures of Druids and stuff.

Steve Thomas

Sidney Powell argues in new court filing that no reasonable people would believe her election fraud claims

By Katelyn Polantz, CNN Mon March 22, 2021

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/22/politics/sidney-powell-dominion-lawsuit-election-fraud/index.html

“In a new court filing, Powell's attorneys write that she was sharing her "opinion" and that the public could reach "their own conclusions" about whether votes were changed by election machines.

"Given the highly charged and political context of the statements, it is clear that Powell was describing the facts on which she based the lawsuits she filed in support of President Trump," Powell's defense lawyers wrote in a court filing on Monday.

"Indeed, Plaintiffs themselves characterize the statements at issue as 'wild accusations' and 'outlandish claims.' They are repeatedly labelled 'inherently improbable' and even 'impossible.' Such characterizations of the allegedly defamatory statements further support Defendants' position that reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process."”

So take that, all you dumb yahoos rioting at the Capital !

Steve Thomas

The GOP's Lauren Boebert, who represents Western Colorado where I used to live, sent out this fundraising email on Monday night following the massacre in Boulder, CO.:

"I told Beto [O'Rourke] 'HELL NO' to taking our guns," Boebert said in the email, which came from her official campaign account. "Now we need to tell [President] Joe Biden."

"Radical liberals in Washington, led by Speaker Nancy Pelosi and with President Biden's blessing and support are trying to violate your due process and criminalize the private transfer of firearms," she added. "Please help me stand up to the radical gun-grabbing left."

I'm so ashamed.

Steve Thomas

1 minute ago, Steve Thomas said:

The GOP's Lauren Boebert, who represents Western Colorado where I used to live, sent out this fundraising email on Monday night following the massacre in Boulder, CO.:

"I told Beto [O'Rourke] 'HELL NO' to taking our guns," Boebert said in the email, which came from her official campaign account. "Now we need to tell [President] Joe Biden."

"Radical liberals in Washington, led by Speaker Nancy Pelosi and with President Biden's blessing and support are trying to violate your due process and criminalize the private transfer of firearms," she added. "Please help me stand up to the radical gun-grabbing left."

I'm so ashamed.

Steve Thomas

The Boulder City Council's ordinance banning assault rifles was blocked by a district court judge earlier this month.

Boulder assault weapons ban blocked in court 10 days before shooting at supermarket - The Washington Post

GOP senator defends vote suppression by saying God doesn't want Americans to vote on Sundays

By Brad Reed March 24, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/gop-voter-suppression-2651197346/

“Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-MS) on Wednesday defended Georgia Republicans' proposal to ban early voting on Sundays by saying allowing voting on that day would go against God's word.

The Georgia Republicans' proposal to ban Sunday voting is seen by many critics as a thinly veiled effort to stop Black churches from conducting "souls to the polls" voter drives that helped Democrats win Senate elections in the Peach State earlier this year.

However, Hyde-Smith argued that they're really only interested in obeying God's command to keep the Sabbath Day holy.

"God's word in Exodus 20:18, it says remember the Sabbath and keep it holy," she said."

And THAT is why we have separation of Church and State.

Steve Thomas