The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Ron B-

That is not a polite comment.

Moreover, this forum is concerned with the national security state and media manipulation. 

See the above headline from Newsweek

What is your take on that headline? 

xxxx that headline. 

Your posts are so frequent they become irrelevant and also a distraction.  JFK to here. It was a xxxxing insurrection.  Quit pussyfooting around about it.

Edited by Ron Bulman

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

7 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Your post are usually much longer, not concise.  This is a debate forum, not a lecture.  Occasional longer informative posts are appreciated.  By me at least.  How we got here from JFK has nothing to do with COVID imho.  The insurrection does.  How did we go from JFK to insurrection? 

Thanks, Ron. 

One one level, in some peoples eyes, everything is linked to the JFKA. 

On another level, to other people, everything is only linked to the JFKA tenuously, in an abstract way, or not at all. 

On that basis, should this thread exist or not? Because the spectrum of topics is very wide. Can we discriminate? 

20 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Newsweek is now owned by an Asian fellow, who has ties to a religious cult.

Print magazines have had a very tough time in the internet age; the former owner of Newsweek was the Washington Post, who gave up on the venture some time ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Newsweek_Daily_Beast_Company

The Daily Beast is linked to Newsweek.

What Newsweek is trying to promote is...breathtaking. 

If you believe Newsweek, then almost any amount of censorship and suppression is warranted. 

The link to JFK? The national security manipulation of the media. 

Recall, The Daily Beast absolutely savaged Oliver Stone's JFK:Revisited.

5 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

BTW

The author of the above stories, identifying the Daily Beast as a CIA mouthpiece, is Dick Russell. 

Does that name ring a bell? He is the author of a book on Richard Case Nagall, and a JFKA researcher. 

So, Newsweek is a CIA mouthpiece, and prints a headline saying millions of Americans will take up arms if Trump is not re-elected in 2024. 

If you don't think that warrants discussion....

30 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

BTW

The author of the above stories, identifying the Daily Beast as a CIA mouthpiece, is Dick Russell. 

Does that name ring a bell? He is the author of a book on Richard Case Nagall, and a JFKA researcher. 

So, Newsweek is a CIA mouthpiece, and prints a headline saying millions of Americans will take up arms if Trump is not re-elected in 2024. 

“The man who knew too much.” 

31 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

BTW

The problem is; members here have been quoting the Daily Beast like it’s a paragon of virtue. Can they put their ego’s aside to have an open dialogue? 

Good to hear different points of view. Here's Beau of the Fifth column, I assume a Southerner by his accent. An ex military contractor and supposedly an anarchist, which isn't readily apparent.

In this first clip he talks of Trump's accomplishments. This sounds pretty similar to what Ben's has said as Trump's accomplishments.  But I got to give it to Beau, a bit more comprehensive. 

Ben talks about the fallout, of  alleged Q anon founder , Micheal Flynn's renouncing  Q anon.

Convicted Arsonist Named Acting Chief of Illinois Fire Department

MAKES SENSE

by Justin Rohrlich

Published Dec. 21, 2021

https://www.thedailybeast.com/convicted-arsonist-jeramie-simmons-named-acting-chief-of-saint-clair-county-illinois-fire-department?ref=home

An Illinois man who pleaded guilty to torching a vacant home and a high school in 1998 is now running the Prairie Du Pont Volunteer Fire Department in St. Clair County, Illinois. Jeramie Simmons, who was 18 at the time of the arson attacks and received probation for his crimes, was named acting chief of the department at a fire district board meeting on Monday, Fox2Now.com reported. When Simmons’ appointment was announced, 10 of the department’s 13 firefighters resigned on the spot, according to the outlet. Simmons will replace Chief John Rosencranz, who was removed from the position for what board members say are “good reasons,” which they have not made public. Simmons, who has had other run-ins with the law since, was reportedly later pardoned by Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker.”

Police say mayor's son had a vape during strip club clash. Others say he had a gun.

By George Pawlaczyk and Beth Hundsdorfer Updated July 03, 2018 9:25 AM

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article213982269.html

"An altercation at a strip club involving the son of a local mayor who also heads the 911 program for St. Clair County raised the question: Did the suspect pull a handgun or a vapor cigarette from his front pants pocket? The question was important to Jerame Simmons, a 38-year-old felon convicted of arson, because if there was probable cause that he had held a gun he could have been charged with another felony. Instead, he was charged with a Class C disorderly conduct misdemeanor that is still winding its way through St. Clair County Court."

My wife and I have made a vow to each other, that whatever happens to us in our lives, we will never move there.

Steve Thomas

6 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Good to hear different points of view. Here's Beau of the Fifth column, I assume a Southerner by his accent. An ex military contractor and supposedly an anarchist, which isn't readily apparent.

In this first clip he talks of Trump's accomplishments. This sounds pretty similar to what Ben's has said as Trump's accomplishments.  But I got to give it to Beau, a bit more comprehensive. 

Geez, Kirk... this is creepy in so many ways...

I'll concede that Beau of the Fifth column does, in fact, improve our "understanding" of the MAGA-verse.  Yeech!

In the MAGA-verse, Trump has, apparently, made his cult "proud" of our nation and flag again -- while those of us living in the real world have been mortified by his stupidity, corruption, and racism.

In the MAGA-verse, his cult has been thrilled by Trump's willingness to denounce and attack "enemies"-- including, presumably, Hispanic people and the Black Lives Matter movement.

Talk about yer great Presidential "accomplishments!"  😬

Meanwhile, speaking of Presidential accomplishments, "Let's Go, Brandon!"

Biden's Economic Performance Has Proved Unbeatable

No first-year president going back to Carter comes close to matching the current White House occupant’s No. 1 or No. 2 ranking in each of 10 key measures.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-12-20/president-biden-s-economic-performance-has-proved-unbeatable

Edited by W. Niederhut

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Geez, Kirk... this is creepy in so many ways...

I'll concede that Beau of the Fifth column does, in fact, improve our "understanding" of the MAGA-verse.  Yeech!

In the MAGA-verse, Trump has, apparently, made his cult "proud" of our nation and flag again -- while those of us living in the real world have been mortified by his stupidity, corruption, and racism.

In the MAGA-verse, his cult has been thrilled by Trump's willingness to denounce and attack "enemies"-- including, presumably, Hispanic people and the Black Lives Matter movement.

Talk about yer great Presidential "accomplishments!"  😬

Meanwhile, speaking of Presidential accomplishments, "Let's Go, Brandon!"

Biden's Economic Performance Has Proved Unbeatable

No first-year president going back to Carter comes close to matching the current White House occupant’s No. 1 or No. 2 ranking in each of 10 key measures.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-12-20/president-biden-s-economic-performance-has-proved-unbeatable

Now if Manchin would get out of the way and let it trickle down a little at least, would the economy not boom more?  Not 

22 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Ron B-

That is not a polite comment.

Moreover, this forum is concerned with the national security state and media manipulation. 

See the above headline from Newsweek

What is your take on that headline? 

No it wasn't polite.  I was frustrated, coming here and personally, wife's health, other things.  But here when I check in and see yours and Chris number of and length of posts overwhelming and burying relevant ones by others I was frustrated.  Not my place to judge here.

Demand outstripping supply. Too much money chasing too few goods and services = rising prices =inflation.

When the supply side problems abate. Things should start normalizing. I would think inflation would be peaking now or in the next quarter. .

I'm sure this could be used by the foreign perpetual conspiracy crowd to say the U.S. caused the covid pandemic!, and I'm not in any way saying that there's still not a lot of hurt out there. But

https://twitter.com/MacroAlf/status/1472668452691267584/photo/1

Edited by Kirk Gallaway