Jump to content
The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Jeff Carter said:

Jimmy Lai was arrested and jailed because he was using his newspaper - Apple Daily - to support what Chinese officials came to understand as a “color revolution” attempt in Hong Kong. Beyond directly supporting the protest movement through the reportorial and editorial functions of the paper, the employees and facilities were involved in direct participation with the relatively sophisticated infrastructure of social media supporting the protesters. Lai also had met with high level American officials - up the chain to Pence - to receive endorsement and encouragement for the protest events, as well as providing local support towards the US Congress’ legislation known as the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act, which represented direct meddling in China’s internal affairs by a foreign power.

Should the issue of “commie dictators” or evil totalitarians arise, Lai’s travails could be usefully compared to those of Julian Assange, who continues incarceration in a maximum security prison on an extradition warrant which had previously been turned down and is on appeal. Lai’s legal problems are relatively obvious and in keeping with China’s laws, while Assange’s persecution has been opaque and unusual from the start, and marked by a high level of openly retributive motive from western intelligence and security operatives and leadership.

Jeff C.-

I entirely agree with you; the horrid prosecution of a Julian Assange, or a Carter Page, for that matter, is an example of the US Deep State in action. 

So, like I said, "What moral high ground?" 

Apple-Disney-BlackRock-NBA-Tesla-WalMart is happy with the US Deep State and the Beijing commies (who are even worse).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald Trump actually did us a favor.

The more people try and ride his coattails, the more people are going to look askance at him and his claims.

Laura Loomer baselessly claims she won her election in 2020 (FL-21) and that the election was stolen from her. She lost by over 80,000 votes.

“"I won," Loomer falsely claimed. "I won, the election was stolen, just like it was stolen from Donald Trump. I won my election."”

(Florida's 21st Congressional District includes Palm Beach).

https://twitter.com/i/status/1449510472198197248

 

Steve Thomas

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Complaining that "our culture today is trying to completely demasculate all the young men," Rep. Madison Cawthorn issues a plea to parents: "The testosterone levels in young men today are lower than at any time in history. If you are raising a young man, please raise them to be a monster."

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1450097787908022278

 

This was followed by great applause.

Steve Thomas

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Complaining that "our culture today is trying to completely demasculate all the young men," Rep. Madison Cawthorn issues a plea to parents: "The testosterone levels in young men today are lower than at any time in history. If you are raising a young man, please raise them to be a monster."

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1450097787908022278

 

This was followed by great applause.

Steve Thomas

 

That's what I say Steve, enough of this capitulation!

Make America a Monster Again!  MAMA!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

That's what I say Steve, enough of this capitulation!

Make America a Monster Again!  MAMA!

       Reminds me of that passage in Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant monologue where he says, "Shrink, I wanna KILL, KILL, KILL!!!" 

       But, speaking of MAGA monsters, check out these recent interviews of Trump fans in Iowa...  🤥

Trump supporter tells The Daily Show that Trump is still 'flying around the world on Air Force One'

https://www.rawstory.com/jordan-klepper-trump-supporters-iowa/

October 18, 2021

 

Edited by W. Niederhut
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SENIOR LIFE

I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later. I don't have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I have my own pad. I don't have a curfew. I have a driver's license and my own car. The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant and I don't have acne. Life is great. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now.

Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.

I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row. I decided to stop calling the bathroom "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Old age is coming at a really bad time.

When I was a child I thought "nap time" was a punishment. Now it feels like a small vacation.

The biggest lie I tell myself is... " I don't have to write that down, I'll remember it".

I don't have gray hair... I have "wisdom highlights"! I'm just very wise.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would've put them on my knees.

Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet.

Why do I have to press one for English when you're just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

Of course, I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.

At my age "Getting Lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came In there for.

I have more friends I should send this to, but right now I can't remember their names.

Now, I'm wondering... did I send this to you, or did you send it to me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

SENIOR LIFE

I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later. I don't have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I have my own pad. I don't have a curfew. I have a driver's license and my own car. The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant and I don't have acne. Life is great. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now.

Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.

I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row. I decided to stop calling the bathroom "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Old age is coming at a really bad time.

When I was a child I thought "nap time" was a punishment. Now it feels like a small vacation.

The biggest lie I tell myself is... " I don't have to write that down, I'll remember it".

I don't have gray hair... I have "wisdom highlights"! I'm just very wise.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would've put them on my knees.

Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet.

Why do I have to press one for English when you're just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

Of course, I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.

At my age "Getting Lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came In there for.

I have more friends I should send this to, but right now I can't remember their names.

Now, I'm wondering... did I send this to you, or did you send it to me?

I need one of those gunshot car horns.  That could be fun, or put me out of my misery from a reactionary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Militias with Badges

Here come the sheriffs of MAGA-town

By Charlie Sykes

https://morningshots.thebulwark.com/p/militias-with-badges


 

In announcing its new "Sheriff’s Fellowship" the [Claremont]Institute (employer of coup author, John Eastman) tied together last year’s urban disorders, Covid-19 lockdowns, and “the electoral disaster of 2020,” and declared that “our nation's conservative movement needs a countervailing network of uncorrupted law enforcement officials.”

Specifically, Claremont envisions a cadre of sheriffs “not beholden to bureaucratic masters, and whose geographic boundaries, jurisdictional latitude, and - most important - direct connection and responsibility to citizens, places them on the frontlines of the defense of civilization.”

Think of it as militias with badges, guns, and formal law enforcement powers. Or, if you like, secession-by-sheriff.”

“Indeed, Claremont is late to the game. The so-called Constitutional Sheriffs have been a thing for quite a while now.

“Although the Oath Keepers, another anti-government extremist group that recruits from law enforcement, have garnered more media attention in recent years,” the Anti-Defamation League said in their report, the Constitutional Sheriff movement “has arguably had more success infiltrating law enforcement, including at the executive level.”

“ The central tenet of [the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association], borrowed from the anti-government extremist sovereign citizen movement, is that the county sheriff is the ultimate authority in the county, able to halt enforcement of any federal or state law or measure they deem unconstitutional. “”

“If Claremont gets its way, there will be sheriffs like Joe Arpaio, David Clarke, and Mark Lamb all across the country.

You are not worried nearly enough about what that might mean.”

Steve Thomas


 


 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Woman arrested on allegations she threatened judge in Georgia ballot case

2021/10/20 © TheAtlantaJournalConstitution

https://nordot.app/823734024349302784?c=592622757532812385

ATLANTA — Police have arrested a Kentucky woman who allegedly threatened a Georgia judge and his family after he dismissed a lawsuit that sought to inspect absentee ballots for signs of fraud in last year’s presidential election.

Erin Northup, 42, is accused of leaving a threatening voicemail with Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero’s judicial assistant soon after he issued his ruling last week, according to the Henry County Sheriff’s Office. Authorities declined to release details about the call.

Amero received “a plethora of calls” after he threw out the last remaining major lawsuit over Georgia’s 2020 election. The lawsuit, filed by supporters of former Republican President Donald Trump, asked the judge to unseal 147,000 absentee ballots cast in Fulton County so they could search for counterfeits.

 

I feel like I'm living in Columbia or something.

Steve Thomas

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Get ready for censorship. 

 

"Not stopping 'Stop the Steal:' Facebook Papers paint damning picture of company's role in insurrection"

---CNN headline

BTW, if Facebook posts genuinely organized an insurrection, then there is a clear track record of social media posts and texts pointing to the guilty organizers (who evidently felt no need to act surreptitiously).

Has anyone in mainstream outlined who posted on Facebook, what was said, and how many people followed whatever instructions were in the posts? 

Is there a there, there? 

I still wonder the 6,000 police officers of the Capitol Police and DC Metropolitan Police were doing on Jan. 6.  They appeared to stand down.   

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/20/2021 at 9:05 AM, Steve Thomas said:

"In announcing its new "Sheriff’s Fellowship" the [Claremont]Institute (employer of coup author, John Eastman) tied together last year’s urban disorders, Covid-19 lockdowns, and “the electoral disaster of 2020,” and declared that “our nation's conservative movement needs a countervailing network of uncorrupted law enforcement officials.”

 

 

Iggy Pop, "I'm a Conservative":

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...