The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

13 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

I am not gaslighting here, you must be under this mass psychosis. It's impairing your critical thinking and capacity to use logic. You're blocking it in your mind, because you don't want to see it, because it challenges your belief system. 

11 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

in years to come, you'll realise you were wrong, and I was right, and you'll feel a chump.

11 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

you’re going to lose almost everything you have ever worked for in your life. it’s coming. That is the trajectory we are on at present. Your country is being pulled apart from within, and you can’t see it. 

Chris to W.
Whew! Boy this omicron hysteria is getting rather moronic, how fitting an anagram!

Ben and Chris, Well, I do remember both you guys coming here looking for  followers and when nobody was spellbound and knocked over with a feather at your every utterance, then both you got vindictive on us.  Just like the arrogant tripe (above) that you always come back to Chris,  that we've been conditioned in the U.S. to believe everything our authorities tell us, and  we just couldn't see.
Awww! Chris and Ben  just can't understand why we just don't adopt all their conspiracy theories!

Chris and Ben have since become the forum's "new conspiracy woke". Hoping they can make all their theories PC here, Chris attempts it through voluminous posts as  the entire previous page suggests, and editorializing on his own all weather/ all conspiracy thread blog where he can postulate for pages on end, that he tries to revive every  other week or so. Ben isn't as hostile, (how could he be?) but has a repetitive, grinding, monotonous,  writing style,  and uses sort of a Trump/ Mao quotation method of saying the same dozen or so things using the same  dozen or so people, institutions or buzzwords about... 150 times apiece through,...let's see 960 posts, (hmmm 2 per post maybe) hoping that if he repeats the same thing enough times, people will just give up and accept it. Where have I seen that before? 

I won't pretend to speak for everybody here, but I was hoping we'd be cancelled here, but it soon became evident, that they 1) had no place else to go and 2) they were not leaving. So in keeping with free speech and  Holiday Spirit to the homeless. Obviously putting out lots of small fires can be rather time consuming. But I'm not alone. And I make the best of a limited situation, and try to call out unsubstantiated BS, and have a good time at it.
Merry Xmas!
ho ho ho, heh heh heh

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Douglas Caddy

• Benjamin Cole

• Steve Thomas

• W. Niederhut

16 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Chris to W.
Whew! Boy this omicron hysteria is getting rather moronic, how fitting an anagram!

Ben and Chris, Well, I do remember both you guys coming here looking for  followers and when nobody was spellbound and knocked over with a feather at your every utterance, then both you got vindictive on us.  Just like the arrogant tripe (above) that you always come back to Chris,  that we've been conditioned in the U.S. to believe everything our authorities tell us, and  we just couldn't see.
Awww! Chris and Ben  just can't understand why we just don't adopt all their conspiracy theories!

Chris and Ben have since become the forum's "new conspiracy woke". Hoping they can make all their theories PC here, Chris attempts it through voluminous posts as  the entire previous page suggests, and editorializing on his own all weather/ all conspiracy thread blog where he can postulate for pages on end, that he tries to revive every  other week or so. Ben isn't as hostile, (how could he be?) but has a repetitive, grinding, monotonous,  writing style,  and uses sort of a Trump/ Mao quotation method of saying the same dozen or so things using the same  dozen or so people, institutions or buzzwords about... 150 times apiece through,...let's see 960 posts, (hmmm 2 per post maybe) hoping that if he repeats the same thing enough times, people will just give up and accept it. Where have I seen that before? 

I won't pretend to speak for everybody here, but I was hoping we'd be cancelled here, but it soon became evident, that they 1) had no place else to go and 2) they were not leaving. So in keeping with free speech and  Holiday Spirit to the homeless. Obviously putting out lots of small fires can be rather time consuming. But I'm not alone. And I make the best of a limited situation, and try to call out unsubstantiated BS, and have a good time at it.
Merry Xmas!
ho ho ho, heh heh heh

Thanks, Kirk. Merry Christmas to you and family also. Tis the season. 

4 hours ago, Bill Fite said:

Sorry to ask - but what's the point of these 2 averages?

Hi Bill.

It should illustrate that our government / MSM reaction is completely disproportionate. If we are to be up in arms about this, then there are many other killers that we should be up in arms about. 

Thanks

Chris 

8 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Maybe because he has on education? The dopes you are quoting are killing people who are ignorant. People who are qualified to render an opinion that is valuable have thrown these idiots out for a good reason. They overstate their expertise and peddle bad information.

Are you being civil again, after telling me to FO? 

4 hours ago, Bill Fite said:

to answer your question -

You think those 600 half-wits who occupied the Capitol are the problem?  

No, I don't.  I think there are multiple causes of today's problems.

I agree. They are the last of the ills we need to worry about. It astounds me that some citizens believe this was the day the USA almost lost democracy. Nobody can explain how that rabble was to take over the army, navy, airforce, cia, fbi, national guard, nsa etc etc. It’s a fantasy that is born of fear and propaganda. 

If we really want to know when democracy was lost, it was probably:

22 Nov 63 or between the 20th and 30th Nov 1910. 

Yes, Kirk, and, in the spirit of the holiday season, I'm going to take a break from arguing with anti-vaxxers and January 6th coup deniers.   It doesn't seem to accomplish anything of value around here. 

Ultimately, I only end up offending people.

Peace on earth and good will to men, and women...  🤥

6 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

I agree. They are the last of the ills we need to worry about. It astounds me that some citizens believe this was the day the USA almost lost democracy. Nobody can explain how that rabble was to take over the army, navy, airforce, cia, fbi, national guard, nsa etc etc. It’s a fantasy that is born of fear and propaganda. 

If we really want to know when democracy was lost, it was probably:

22 Nov 63 or between the 20th and 30th Nov 1910. 

I disagree Jan 6 was significant and far from the least of the things to worry about. It was an attempted coup by Trump. The mob were only pieces in the plan. They didn't have to take over the armed forces, just subvert the Constitutional process of certifying the election then in the chaos that would follow take their chances on the outcome, a Supreme Court decision in their favor or a military action supporting them.

19 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, Kirk, and, in the spirit of the holiday season, I'm going to take a break from arguing with anti-vaxxers and January 6th coup deniers.   It doesn't seem to accomplish anything of value around here. 

Merry Christmas to you and family, William. 

5 minutes ago, Bill Fite said:

I disagree Jan 6 was significant and far from the least of the things to worry about. It was an attempted coup by Trump. The mob were only pieces in the plan. They didn't have to take over the armed forces, just subvert the Constitutional process of certifying the election then in the chaos that would follow take their chances on the outcome, a Supreme Court decision in their favor or a military action supporting them.

The question we often ponder or disagree about on the forum is; where does true power reside? With the sitting POTUS or elsewhere? 

This has come up many times in the JFKA discussion. 

Thanks

Chris

17 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Chris B.

I checked your numbers on the median age at death of C19 patients in the UK, and they seem correct.  And you are right---balanced diets, exercise, sensible use of alcohol, and no smoking improve the odds at everything.

BTW, there are some who say if you have had C19, why a forced vaccination?

Professor sues over CA school’s vaccine mandate, says he’s ‘naturally immune’ to COVID

A California professor is suing his school’s officials over a COVID-19 mandate, saying that he already contracted the virus and is “naturally immune.” Aaron Kheriaty, [associate] professor of psychiatry and human behavior at the University of California, Irvine, filed a lawsuit Aug. 18, saying he got sick with COVID-19 in July 2020.

---30---

Of course, someone with a degree in psychiatry might be a little loony. 

Right. And that's what they need to do to to treat CV patients? That's a therapeutic treatment for somebody on a vent? Here's a question:

What F&cking doctor on earth is not telling their patients to quit smoking, eat right and exercise?

Neither here nor there, but very interesting. 

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.14.472632v1.full.pdf

Labs use "humanized" mice for tests. This study suggests the omicron variant of C19 evolved inside of mice---thus, a strong possibility for the source of omicron is another lab leak, from humanized mice. 

BTW, if you think C19 came from a "wet market," be advised wet markets are extremely common in China.  

In China, wet markets are traditional markets that sell fresh meat, produce, and other perishable goods. They are the most prevalent food outlet in urban regions of China but have faced increasing competition from supermarkets. Since the 1990s, wet markets in large cities have been predominantly moved into modern indoor facilities.

If you think C19 came from a lab...there are dozens of so-called bsl-4 labs around the globe and the number is growing. And that is assuming dangerous work is being done in a bsl-4 lab, and not a lesser facility. 

Netherlands has gone to lockdowns again. 

Happy holidays all. 

22 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

You're not offending me, W. quite the opposite! Just keep in mind "you’re going to lose almost everything you have ever worked for in your life", and "feel like a "real chump" that you didn't  helplessly alarm everybody about their utterly hopeless situation right now!

And by the way, Merry Xmas!!! and the  best of Holiday Wishes!!

ho ho ho!