The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Why the Jan. 6 commission matters

July 26, 2022 07:30 AM

By  Marc Polymeropoulos

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/patriotism-unity/why-the-jan-6-commission-matters

Of note, it was not al Qaeda or Hezbollah or the Islamic State that attacked Americans in a far-off diplomatic post on Jan. 6. No, it was our fellow Americans who violently stormed the Capitol.

Think hard about that.

A spontaneous riot? A gathering that got out of hand? Please. These talking points are insulting to those who survived that day. I ran counterterrorism operations for the CIA for several decades. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this was a pre-planned domestic terrorist event. It included all elements of a terrorist operation, including training, surveillance, and then the execution of the attack. It was an attack that almost succeeded in killing the vice president of the United States, as well as members of Congress. It was an attack on our democratic system of government. I don't want to hear that this was just a protest that got out of hand. That's BS.”

Steve Thomas

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

You probably should brush up on the history of eugenics and efforts to reduce population, plenty have written about it, it isn’t all that hidden. I am guessing you think blood clot warnings on TV have always been around, and that Pfizer releases weren’t worth looking at. JJ jabs got pulled for no reason right? I guess I know why you don’t want to see it, because your fragile ego asserted that the treatments were safe and effective. It would be funny if we weren’t talking about the health of friends, family and loved ones. Living in a small community the effects are all the more polarising. I could sit here and bombard you guys with links, evidence, to the point you’d feel neurotic and stressed, there really is no upside. Just open your eyes a bit more. 

Risk vs. Reward:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1598594/vaccine-news-pfizer-modern-heart-problems-myocarditis-pericarditis

Comments.png

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

By  Marc Polymeropoulos

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/patriotism-unity/why-the-jan-6-commission-matters

Of note, it was not al Qaeda or Hezbollah or the Islamic State that attacked Americans in a far-off diplomatic post on Jan. 6. No, it was our fellow Americans who violently stormed the Capitol.

Think hard about that.

A spontaneous riot? A gathering that got out of hand? Please. These talking points are insulting to those who survived that day. I ran counterterrorism operations for the CIA for several decades. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this was a pre-planned domestic terrorist event. It included all elements of a terrorist operation, including training, surveillance, and then the execution of the attack. It was an attack that almost succeeded in killing the vice president of the United States, as well as members of Congress. It was an attack on our democratic system of government. I don't want to hear that this was just a protest that got out of hand. That's BS.”

Steve Thomas

We are afraid that if we follow through with holding the head perpetrators of the violent January 6th, 2021 attack on our congress and vice president accountable, that this will actually trigger a wide spread - nation wide violent uprising to unknown degrees and directly involving millions of Trump's blindly loyal followers.  A new civil war if you will.

That fear is holding us all hostage regards bravely trusting, defending and implementing our sacred constitution and everything it represents.

The law breakers will win if we don't do anything to them out of fear of their and their follower's retribution. 

It's like the Mafia defeating the police. It's like Gary Cooper in "High Noon" losing his battle with the outlaws and the town being owned by them. Superman losing to Lex Luthor. Bat Man losing to the Joker.

Seriously, the decision to prosecute or not prosecute the Jan. 6th insurrection's leaders is our Constitutional democracy defending Waterloo. imo...anyways.

Edited by Joe Bauer

30 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

We are afraid that if we follow through with holding the head perpetrators of the violent January 6th, 2021 attack on our congress and vice president accountable, that this will actually trigger a wide spread - nation wide violent uprising

Don't be.

Let them try to pull some sh*t. Happy to put them in prison or worse. Terrorists will get what they deserve. FAFO

20 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Seriously, the decision to prosecute or not prosecute the Jan. 6th insurrection's leaders is our Constitutional democracy defending Waterloo. imo...anyways.

In my opinion, if we fail to bring to true justice, those at the top of the insurrection, we have already lost.  These same individuals or others like them will see the weakness and proceed to attempt the same or worse acts.  I think we all remember those moral story movie moments that Joe mentioned (and more).  Whether you choose to view them as moral stories or propaganda, the underlying basis is true.  How many of the "villains" would walk away without having been thoroughly defeated?  In the case of the movies, most of the time, the villain had to be killed/confined to prison to stop the process they had begun.  Since the antagonist was/is amoral and without scruples, this may will likely be the outcome in this event.  Those who have chosen to reject the democratic republic we have had all these years must be made to come out in the open on the laws terms and not be left to eschew their plans further with the intent of further provocation at a time and place of their choosing.  If we must fight another "civil war", we must choose the time of reckoning and not those who fomented, instigated and participated in the attempted coup.

1 minute ago, Richard Price said:

In my opinion, if we fail to bring to true justice, those at the top of the insurrection, we have already lost.  These same individuals or others like them will see the weakness and proceed to attempt the same or worse acts.  I think we all remember those moral story movie moments that Joe mentioned (and more).  Whether you choose to view them as moral stories or propaganda, the underlying basis is true.  How many of the "villains" would walk away without having been thoroughly defeated?  In the case of the movies, most of the time, the villain had to be killed/confined to prison to stop the process they had begun.  Since the antagonist was/is amoral and without scruples, this may will likely be the outcome in this event.  Those who have chosen to reject the democratic republic we have had all these years must be made to come out in the open on the laws terms and not be left to eschew their plans further with the intent of further provocation at a time and place of their choosing.  If we must fight another "civil war", we must choose the time of reckoning and not those who fomented, instigated and participated in the attempted coup.

Bravo!

5 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Don't be.

Let them try to pull some sh*t. Happy to put them in prison or worse. Terrorists will get what they deserve. FAFO

Right on Matt!

Then Banon's most definitive statement here as to bs'ing completely about the contents of HB's laptop was Banon snickering about "lude's editorial creativity over the pictures" as the people around him laugh out loud.  He gleefully  attributes that to to raising Biden's negatives in polling and stopping Biden from running away with the election.

So they say they had some pictures, but have never released them, so how damaging could the pictures really be?

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

57 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

So, Mark Meadows also continues to lie his ass off in the right wing media, while refusing to comply with a Congressional subpoena.  I still don't understand why the guy hasn't been prosecuted by the DOJ for contempt of Congress.

7 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

By  Marc Polymeropoulos

Think hard about that.

Steve Thomas

ST-

Do you find it puzzling that an individual, caught on multiple videos acting aggressively as a provocateur on 1/5 and 1/6, helping to bring about an event that nearly resulted in a "massacre"---is now described by The New York Times as a nice ordinary guy, who has two dogs and who pets his dogs? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/13/us/politics/jan-6-conspiracy-theory-ray-epps.html

Ray Epps. Just a nice guy. 

You contend 1/6 was "pre-planned domestic terrorist event."  Surely, Epps looks to be a part of that pre-planning? No worries, Epps says he was not. He just acted as a provocateur in a "pre-planned event."  

Are you certain is was Trumpers, and not shadow-state actors who planned the 1/6 event? Based upon a review of the JFKA...why? 

Secret Service texts, from 1/5 and 1/6, have disappeared. The problem is, those texts disappeared recently. On Biden's watch. 

Think about that. Secret Service Director James Murray reports directly to President Biden, and serves at the President's pleasure. He can be fired in one minute. 

But Biden has not fired Murray. On Murray's watch, the texts disappeared (well, so we are told.) So why doesn't Biden haul Murray out on the carpet, say you have 24 hours to produce the texts, or you are fired in disgrace? 

Another thought-provoker---why would the texts from 1/5 disappear? 

Why would a shadow-state actor---and surely the Secret Service qualifies in that category---want texts from 1/5 to disappear? Evidence of foreknowledge of the event? 

Lastly, even if you disagree with me...why has not one "journalist" in the M$M asked why Biden has not fired SS Director Murray?  Or even pointed out Murray serves at Biden's pleasure? 

As it turns out, Murray is leaving the SS, to take a lucrative job with Snap (Snapchat). An outfit aligned with the PC crowd. 

"U.S. Secret Service Director James Murray will retire after serving in the high-ranking post for three years, President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden said in a statement on Thursday (July 7). 

“Jim embodies the meaning of service over self, and protected the families of U.S. Presidents like they were part of his own,” the statement said. “We are incredibly grateful for his service to our country and our family.”

Murray served Biden when the texts disappeared? 

---30---

DC is an interesting place. The M$M headlines....not sure about those. 

Keep an open mind....