Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

47 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

The reason it was so cold in Omaha is that there were so many thermometers. 🤥

Very good!

I expect an election losing Trump to exact vengeance beyond our imaginations with sadistic glee between November 4th and January 20,2021.

He has always gotten a turn-on by threatening to get back or actually getting back at people who he perceives to do him wrong.

Like he has said a million times over the last 40 years...when someone criticizes him or does him wrong in any way..." I hit back harder." " I attack harder."

Prepare for the wrath.

9 hours ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Of course, the lady who is saying this, Blair Erskine, is a comedian.  She has done a few of these.

Are you sure?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/28/omaha-trump-rally-thousands-attendees-stranded-cold-after-event/3760175001/?fbclid=IwAR0N3nid2URrfC0hp0RyCVeVt_6UcfE9wZWPITcAIRFPd7iNigb-SDv7E-8

I have found this last week to be a great source of entertainment.

- House Minority Leader, Kevin McCarthy -

“Donald Trump has kept more promises than he has made.”

Wait! What?

- Second Son, Eric Trump -

“The greatest issue facing the United States of America today is that Twitter is censoring my tweets.”

- An outraged and incredulous White House Press Spokeswoman, Kayleigh McEnany -

“We asked Miles Taylor if he was Anonymous, and he LIED!”

- Jerry Falwell Jr sues Liberty University for ‘damage to his reputation' -

“We attempted to meet several times with the Liberty University Board of Trustees Executive Committee but were unsuccessful in doing so. Thus, we were forced to seek remedy for Mr. Falwell’s ongoing injuries and damage to his reputation through the Court,”

- Donald Trump speaking at his rally in Omaha Nebraska -

“All you people down there get to huddle together for warmth. I’m standing up here all by myself freezing my ass off.”

-Tucker Carlson on Twitter -

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1321608055549775872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The only copy of the Hunter Biden documents that Fox News had, has mysteriously disappeared.

(People have suggested that they search Geraldo Rivera’s Al Capone Vault)

- US President Donald Trump on Wednesday greeted Britain’s Brexit campaigner Nigel Farage at one of his final reelection rallies, bestowing on him the title “king of Europe.” -

“The king of Europe we have right here,” Trump said of Farage.

Wait, doesn't Brexit mean...?

- The White House Office of Science and Technology -

“One of Donald Trump’s greatest accomplishments in the last year is that he ended the Covid-19 pandemic.”

Some have said that Donald Trump’s passport should be seized because he is a flight risk.

- Hillary Clinton Joins New York’s Electoral College, Says She ‘Can’t Wait’ to Vote for Joe Biden -

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-joins-new-yorks-electoral-college-says-she-cant-wait-to-vote-for-joe-biden

There’s probably no one on earth who has a better reason to hate the Electoral College than her—but Hillary Clinton is now slated to be a participant in the system that saw her defeated four years ago. According to USA Today, President Donald Trump’s 2016 nemesis is listed by the New York State Board of Elections as one of 29 Democratic electors for the state. That means that, in the extremely likely event of Joe Biden winning the popular vote in New York, Clinton and her fellow electors will proudly cast their votes for him to replace Trump. In an interview broadcast on SiriusXM Progress, Clinton reportedly said: “Pretty sure I’ll get to vote for Joe and Kamala in New York... I can’t wait.”

This upcoming Saturday is Halloween, a full moon, a blue moon, the clocks get changed because of Daylight savings Time and an election. Political yard signs will be interspersed between gravestones, witches, and dancing skeletons.

It just keeps getting better and better.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Fellow First Amendment enthusiasts, you will be happy to know that the good people at Twitter have graciously stopped censoring The NY Post,

Twitter is a private company and as such does not “censor” when it asserts it’s First Amendment right to determine what content it chooses to carry.

If I walk onto Robert Wheeler’s property and put up a Biden/Harris sign it isn’t “censorship” when he takes it down.

TUCKER CARLSON LOSES HIS ONLY COPY OF HUNTER BIDEN FILTH THAT WAS TO TURN THE ELECTION!

It was going to be so sweet! They sent the only copy made in the 21s century through a reputable carrier, who Tucker declines to mention, and tracked it, and someone along the way opened the envelope and stole it !!!.  Oh well !, shrugs Tucker!

The whole story below. Is there anything Biden's Deep State won't do?!!!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Rudy Vents to Trump That Bill Barr Is Screwing Up His Hunter Play

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giuliani-vents-to-trump-that-attorney-general-bill-barr-is-screwing-up-his-hunter-biden-play/

<quote>

Weeks after Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani first pushed the Hunter Biden files and a collection of sordid dirt to the New York Postin a last-ditch effort to drag his client across the 2020 finish line, both he and the president, as well as several of Trump’s political lieutenants, have grown frustrated at the lack of impact it’s had.

But rather than conceding that the broader public might not be interested, Trump and Giuliani have instead put the blame for the failure to break through in part on Attorney General William Barr.

In the aftermath of the New York Post reporting earlier this month—for which Trump had personally greenlighted Giuliani’s decision to act as the paper’s source—the former New York City mayor has spoken with President Trump both about the Hunter Biden materials and what could be done about them from a law enforcement perspective, according to a White House official and a source close to Giuliani. Recently, the president and Giuliani discussed their mutual frustrations with the lack of action from Barr and FBI Director Chris Wray saying that the emails and Hunter files have provided legal ammunition to probe the Bidens, the person close to Giuliani said.

The Trump attorney had also advised the president that the events of the past two weeks underscore why Trump should fire Wray, arguing that it shows that the current FBI director is an anti-Trump subversive, according to the White House official. This official was not aware of Giuliani making as harsh a comment about Barr. Reached for comment on Wednesday night, Giuliani told The Daily Beast: “I don’t comment on my conversations with my client.”

The FBI has declined to confirm or deny if it’s even investigating the Hunter Biden-related emails and images, and the bureau and Justice Department have remained tightlipped on the issue. There is a long-standing institutional aversion to publicly talking about these types of investigations this close to a presidential election—though there is still no evidence at the moment that one even exists, much to the consternation of much of Trumpworld.

Can you imagine an Oliver Stone type "Trump" movie down the road after Trump is defeated?

The reality around this guy is so crazy, it would be hard to keep it from coming across as a perverse farce, even without "any" dramatic license!

Edited by Joe Bauer

8 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Can you imagine an Oliver Stone type "Trump" the movie down the road after Trump is defeated?

The reality around this guy is so crazy, it would be hard to keep it from coming across as a perverse farce, even without "any" dramatic license!

That's just the problem Joe. It takes no imagination for anyone to imagine a Trump movie. My guess is when he's gone some people will be either perversely missing the excitement of Trump being President and clamor for a movie, but he'll still be in the news by either pushing his views through say, the OAN  network, or through the court trials he'll be in. People who think he may go to jail will be waiting to see what the last chapter of Trump looks like before writing a movie about it. There are others where the last thing they want to hear about is Trump as they will be anxious to look to the future. Right now, after 4 years, he's overexposed to put it mildly. I could almost see something coming out in the U.K. within the next couple of years. because they really haven't had to live out the histrionics of the Trump Presidency the way we have.

I would disappointed if Stone decides to play up Trump in a movie and somehow I don't think he will.

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

I have found this last week to be a great source of entertainment.

- House Minority Leader, Kevin McCarthy -

“Donald Trump has kept more promises than he has made.”

Wait! What?

- Second Son, Eric Trump -

“The greatest issue facing the United States of America today is that Twitter is censoring my tweets.”

- An outraged and incredulous White House Press Spokeswoman, Kayleigh McEnany -

“We asked Miles Taylor if he was Anonymous, and he LIED!”

- Jerry Falwell Jr sues Liberty University for ‘damage to his reputation' -

“We attempted to meet several times with the Liberty University Board of Trustees Executive Committee but were unsuccessful in doing so. Thus, we were forced to seek remedy for Mr. Falwell’s ongoing injuries and damage to his reputation through the Court,”

- Donald Trump speaking at his rally in Omaha Nebraska -

“All you people down there get to huddle together for warmth. I’m standing up here all by myself freezing my ass off.”

-Tucker Carlson on Twitter -

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1321608055549775872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The only copy of the Hunter Biden documents that Fox News had, has mysteriously disappeared.

(People have suggested that they search Geraldo Rivera’s Al Capone Vault)

- US President Donald Trump on Wednesday greeted Britain’s Brexit campaigner Nigel Farage at one of his final reelection rallies, bestowing on him the title “king of Europe.” -

“The king of Europe we have right here,” Trump said of Farage.

Wait, doesn't Brexit mean...?

- The White House Office of Science and Technology -

“One of Donald Trump’s greatest accomplishments in the last year is that he ended the Covid-19 pandemic.”

Some have said that Donald Trump’s passport should be seized because he is a flight risk.

- Hillary Clinton Joins New York’s Electoral College, Says She ‘Can’t Wait’ to Vote for Joe Biden -

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-joins-new-yorks-electoral-college-says-she-cant-wait-to-vote-for-joe-biden

There’s probably no one on earth who has a better reason to hate the Electoral College than her—but Hillary Clinton is now slated to be a participant in the system that saw her defeated four years ago. According to USA Today, President Donald Trump’s 2016 nemesis is listed by the New York State Board of Elections as one of 29 Democratic electors for the state. That means that, in the extremely likely event of Joe Biden winning the popular vote in New York, Clinton and her fellow electors will proudly cast their votes for him to replace Trump. In an interview broadcast on SiriusXM Progress, Clinton reportedly said: “Pretty sure I’ll get to vote for Joe and Kamala in New York... I can’t wait.”

This upcoming Saturday is Halloween, a full moon, a blue moon, the clocks get changed because of Daylight savings Time and an election. Political yard signs will be interspersed between gravestones, witches, and dancing skeletons.

It just keeps getting better and better.

Steve Thomas

Steve, what's a full moon Halloween without a werewolf?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/jim-carrey-blames-werewolf-trump-for-no-trick-or-treating-in-latest-cartoon/ar-BB1aw4UI?li=BBnbfcL

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

My guess is when he's gone some people will be either perversely missing the excitement of Trump.