The Education Forum

Heroes of the Kennedy Assassination Research Effort

I recently posted on Jack White and Jim Marrs being my heroes of the Kennedy Research effort.  I would like to add to the list:

Jim Garrison

Mark Lane

John Armstrong and Jim Hargrove

The 2003 Fetzner Symposium:

James Fetzner

Jack White

John Costella

David Healey

Scott Lederer

David Mantik

I have left out many good and able men and women who have contributed to our understanding of the Kennedy Assassination.  If possible could you add more names to this list? 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaeton Fonzi has to be on the list. His book, correctly, is regarded as one of the best on the topic. Praise from people like Tanenbaum proves what a fierce investigator he was, and 'The Last Investigation' is still a pertinent warning about government corruption.

Edited by Kishan Dandiker

6 hours ago, John Butler said:

I recently posted on Jack White and Jim Marrs being my heroes of the Kennedy Research effort.  I would like to add to the list:

Jim Garrison

Mark Lane

John Armstrong and Jim Hargrove

The 2003 Fetzner Symposium:

James Fetzner

Jack White

John Costella

David Healey

Scott Lederer

David Mantik

I have left out many good and able men and women who have contributed to our understanding of the Kennedy Assassination.  If possible could you add more names to this list? 

Here are some names listed by members:

Gaeton Fonzi

John Newman

Sylvia Meagher

Mae Brussell

Anthony Summers

Cyril Wecht

Penn Jones

Robert Tanenbaum

and others I have thought of:

Robert Groden

David Lifton

L. Fletcher Prouty

Oliver Stone

Harold Weisberg

Judith Baker

William Weston

and some folks on the Forum:

David Josephs

John Kowalski

Bart Kamp

Jim DiEugenio

Please list other worthy folks.  I have noticed nobody from the other side has made the list.

Edited by John Butler

6 hours ago, John Butler said:

Here are some names listed by members:

Gaeton Fonzi

John Newman

Sylvia Meagher

Mae Brussell

Anthony Summers

Cyril Wecht

Penn Jones

Robert Tanenbaum

and others I have thought of:

Robert Groden

David Lifton

L. Fletcher Prouty

Oliver Stone

Harold Weisberg

Judith Baker

William Weston

and some folks on the Forum:

David Josephs

John Kowalski

Bart Kamp

Jim DiEugenio

Please list other worthy folks.  I have noticed nobody from the other side has made the list.

Judith Baker?

Edited by Ron Bulman

3 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

I nominate Cliff Varnell.   This might smack of conflict of interest but I nominate him.  

Thank you, Cory! I appreciate the kind words.

We’re both on the same page — JFK was murdered in a military style ambush involving multiple shooters.  

The evidence I find in this conclusion is what I call The Prosector’s Scenario — the preliminary view of the autopsists that JFK was hit with an undetectable high tech round consistent with weapons developed thru the US Army Special Operations Division.

The evidence you cite: “My theory is dcm had radio [and] used it, bowers saw at least two individuals w radios behind fence, therefore we have separate evidence of coordinated radio communication which is proof of conspiracy.”

Cheers!

1 minute ago, Cliff Varnell said:

We’re both on the same page — JFK was murdered in a military style ambush involving multiple shooters.  

The first time I heard this stated this way was from Michael Hogan.

Long time Forum members know Michael Hogan. Miss him terribly.

Hey you forgot Jack White's research partner Gary Mack.. I'm kidding. I'm sure many see the BS Mack put forth after he started at the 6th floor museum and consider him to have been working with the CIA or whoever from the start. Which means he teamed up with Jack White in order to sabotage White work.
Mack and Jack White had the plaza closed off one day and they brought in a limo and reproduced Moorman's photo among other tests.  They used lasers to find the exact position of the limo and from that position determined Moorman had to 8 feet away from her location in the Z film. Some how the limo was placed in the wrong position and I think that was responsible for Jack White thinking Moorman was in the wrong position. I would love to know if it was Mack who positioned the limo for Jack White that day.

Seth Kantor researched and published some revealing information regards Jack Ruby.

Joseph McBride is the resident expert on Officer J.D. Tippit and extremely informed in many other areas imo. His film history books and sharings here are one of the forum's more interesting and entertaining aspects.

Doug Caddy has a unique and valuable perspective being that he is the only one on the forum who was "right there" in the middle of some of our most important political events and the main characters involved.  

Seeing the entire list in it's entirety, you realize what a much larger and impressive body of JFK researchers we have had since 11,22,1963 than we sometimes remember and appreciate.

A young person today deciding to make the JFK assassination and search for it's truth their main interest ( instead of side interest ) subject of serious academic study should be taken aside and offered some gentle words of concerned warning advice regards it's all consuming weight and debatable nebulous reward.

Most serious JFK assassination researchers gave up years of their time and effort in grinding, dogged hard work solitude ( and still are ) and sacrificed much of their own funds in this endeavor. It's a vow of priesthood like commitment.

All the more reason to appreciate these JFK truth seeking warriors.

Edited by Joe Bauer