The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

9 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I read some of this and more in another article Steve.   Same meeting where Martial law was proposed wasn't it?

Ron,

As I understand it, the term "martial law" wasn't brought up at that particular meeting. What Sidney Powell (and perhaps Flynn too) suggested to Trump was that he invoke something called, " emergency national security powers",

There is no such thing. Kind of like Al Haig after Reagan got shot, “I, Al Haig, am in control here at the White House,”

Steve Thomas

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

In the first few seconds of the video in this article, is that a bust of RFK behind Biden?

House vote unlocks partisan path for Biden coronavirus relief bill (msn.com)

I noticed that too, and thought it odd.  Why not JFK?

The motion is ridiculous, 200,000 more on a 2,000,000 bail.  Rescind the bail which was also ridiculous in the first place and hold him in jail where he belongs for murder.  Excuse my rant.  Mr. McBride who started this thread is from Wisconsin, worked on JFK's campaign there.  I have to wonder what he thinks about this change in attitude and procedures in his home state over the last 57 years.  Is this he inevitable result?  Mr. my former pillow posing for a picture and rickey schroder as supporters of a trump inspired murderer.  Watch the 27 second clip even if you don't read the article.

Prosecutors request arrest warrant after Kyle Rittenhouse accused of violating bond (msn.com)

Edited by Ron Bulman

18 minutes ago, Pamela Brown said:

I noticed that too, and thought it odd.  Why not JFK?

During a debate, Biden said that his hero while going to law school was RFK.

5 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

In the first few seconds of the video in this article, is that a bust of RFK behind Biden?

House vote unlocks partisan path for Biden coronavirus relief bill (msn.com)

Not just of RFK.  MLK, Rosa Parks, Elanor Roosevelt and Cesar Chavez.  

A look inside Biden’s Oval Office - The Washington Post

The Assassination of Fred Hampton: New Documents Reveal Involvement of FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover

From the article:  JUAN GONZÁLEZ: And in terms of why it’s taken so long and there’s still redactions on some of these documents­— I mean, the assassination of President Kennedy, there have been documents released from that. And here we have one radical revolutionary in Chicago, and it’s taken so long just to get information about what actually happened.

The Assassination of Fred Hampton: New Documents Reveal Involvement of FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover | Democracy Now!

Militia alliance in Georgia signals new phase for extremist paramilitaries

By Chris Joyner, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

https://www.ajc.com/news/militia-alliance-in-georgia-signals-new-phase-for-extremist-paramilitaries/UD2JMQV5A5EABHHAKBQZBK2IVY/

"The leader of a private paramilitary group that provided security for Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said he has formed alliances with other far-right groups to advocate for Georgia’s secession from the union, following the arrests of participants in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

The way patriots are now being hunted down and arrested by fellow men and women who have taken the same oath has disheartened any faith I had in the redemption or reformation of the USA as one entity,” Justin Thayer, head of the Georgia III% Martyrs, said in a text exchange with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution this week.

Thayer said the Martyrs have allied themselves with fellow “Three Percenter” militia the American Brotherhood of Patriots and American Patriots USA (APUSA), a north Georgia group headed by Chester Doles, a Dahlonega resident who belonged to various racist and neo-poopoo hate groups before forming the new group in 2019. The combined groups will advocate for Georgia’s secession from the union through an amendment to the U.S. Constitution or through “the collapse of the American experiment,” Thayer said.

For the last 150 years, the Imperial Yankee culture of the northeast has been molding Georgia — and the South in general — into its ‘perfect’ image,” he said."

Donal Trump has vowed to destroy the Governor of Georgia and its Secretary of State. I would not be surprised at all to see him use Georgia as the launching pad for any post-election machinations.

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

The Assassination of Fred Hampton: New Documents Reveal Involvement of FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover

From the article:  JUAN GONZÁLEZ: And in terms of why it’s taken so long and there’s still redactions on some of these documents­— I mean, the assassination of President Kennedy, there have been documents released from that. And here we have one radical revolutionary in Chicago, and it’s taken so long just to get information about what actually happened.

The Assassination of Fred Hampton: New Documents Reveal Involvement of FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover | Democracy Now!

Judas and the Black Messiah looks like it will be really good.

(10) JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH - Official Trailer - YouTube

Edited by Bob Ness

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Yow! it looks like the Dems are playing hardball and asking Trump to testify on Monday, a day before the impeachment trial starts!

Boy, do his lawyers have their work cut out for them now!  Trump will look at this as a way to get his message out without Twitter.  They may have to handcuff him and stick a sock in his mouth.  They may resign also, if he ignores them like he does most everyone who advises him.  As Rudy says, he'll be stepping into a perjury trap, because he can hardly pronounce a single sentence without "fibbing".