The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

I wasn't really aware that it was this close on an electoral basis in this respect, the popular vote in three states.  Scary.  A reversal of his win in 2016 regarding Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan in essence.  Yet he lost by Six Million votes.

Choking — not cheating — was Trump's undoing (msn.com)

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

12 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

W.,

These people have said that the President should invoke the Insurrection Act and declare martial law.

They want to set up Military Tribunals. They've called for Christopher Krebs to be shot and Anthony Fauci to be beheaded. Election officials and the free press are enemies of the people.

What's next? Concentration camps and the "Final Solution"?

Steve Thomas

Pretty much. There are people here who think that. Couldn't find their own asses if you gave em a map and a flash light.

26 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

Pretty much. There are people here who think that. Couldn't find their own asses if you gave em a map and a flash light.

Most kids today can't read a map.  Unless it's a google map.  Or it's siri telling them where to go. 

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Most kids today can't read a map.  Unless it's a google map.  Or it's siri telling them where to go. 

That's what's sad Ron. I'm not talking about kids in this instance.

10 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Image may contain: 2 people, text

In my opinion as an old Twilight Zone fan, that's an excellent parody of Rod Serling, and also a very accurate description of Donald Trump.

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

In my opinion as an old Twilight Zone fan, that's an excellent parody of Rod Serling, and also a very accurate description of Donald Trump.

The whole business is reminding me a bit of the episode where Peter Falk played a paranoid, Castro-styled dictator, trapped within the mirrors in his palace.

Edited by David Andrews

Trump To Sell Arctic Refuge Oil Leases 2 Weeks Before Biden Inauguration

The 11th-hour effort could forever transform one of Alaska’s crown jewels.

By Chris D’Angelo 12/3/20

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-alaska-refuge-oil-biden-administration_n_5fc90a0ac5b613828e32d6fc

“The Trump administration will sell off rights to drill for oil in Alaska’s pristine and fragile Arctic National Wildlife Refuge just days ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration. 

The 11th-hour lease sale is slated for Jan. 6, the Bureau of Land Management announced Thursday. That’s exactly two weeks before Biden, who has pledged to protect the vast wilderness area, assumes office.”

Steve Thomas

LONDON — Sophisticated hackers, assumed to be state agents, have been carrying out a global phishing campaign targeting the vital “cold chain” that will protect coronavirus vaccines during storage and transport, IBM security researchers reported on Thursday.

The IBM team said the “precision targeting of executives and key global organizations hold the potential hallmarks of a nation-state tradecraft.”

Washington Post Dec.3, 2020

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Trump To Sell Arctic Refuge Oil Leases 2 Weeks Before Biden Inauguration

The 11th-hour effort could forever transform one of Alaska’s crown jewels.

By Chris D’Angelo 12/3/20

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-alaska-refuge-oil-biden-administration_n_5fc90a0ac5b613828e32d6fc

“The Trump administration will sell off rights to drill for oil in Alaska’s pristine and fragile Arctic National Wildlife Refuge just days ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration. 

The 11th-hour lease sale is slated for Jan. 6, the Bureau of Land Management announced Thursday. That’s exactly two weeks before Biden, who has pledged to protect the vast wilderness area, assumes office.”

Steve Thomas

Trump is going WELL BEYOND all the most dire warnings of post election loss attacking, denial, disrupting and even vindictive "getting back" punishing tantrum words, action and behavior.

Trump's niece Mary Trump predicted this ominous election loss reaction and behavior but not to this incessant and aggressive degree.

Trump's news briefing talk yesterday was more delusional and mistrust sowing than ever!

I noticed most of our mainstream media ( outside of Trump bashing MSNBC and Trump supporting Fox News which you would expect ) most that I have seen on TV or the internet are still not reporting Trump's super aggressive rigged election conspiracy promoting as anything more wrong and damaging than not.

No consensus outrage at all. Not even close.

As outrageous and damaging as Trump's disturbed election loss tantrum behavior is, most Americans have to come to this reality on their own without the services of our supposedly truth informing 4th estate.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 12/2/2020 at 11:56 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Meanwhile, circus sideshow  provides cover for what Biden is doing.  IMO, if his appointments mean anything, Biden's presidency is going to be pretty much Obama Part 2.  The only way its not, is if he goes around these people, like JFK did, but I have not seen that tendency in Biden.  Much of what he is doing seems to me to be sticking it to Bernie.  Matt T agrees.  And he notes that Clintonism was just a disaster for the Democrats.

I cannot link to it but its at sub stack. Here is the opening:

"The Democratic Party is not known for its sense of humor, but news that Joe Biden will appoint longtime Center for American Progress chief Neera Tanden to his government qualifies as a rare, well-earned laugh line.

Tanden is famous for two things: having a puddle of DNC talking points in place of a cerebrum, and despising Bernie Sanders. She was #Resistance’s most visible anti-Sanders foil, spending awe-inspiring amounts of time on Twitter bludgeoning Sanders and his supporters as a deviant mob of Russian tools and covert “horseshoe theory” Trump-lovers. She has, to put it gently, an ardent social media following. Every prominent media figure with even a vague connection to Sanders learned in recent years to expect mud-drenched pushback from waves of “Neera trolls” after any public comment crossing DNC narratives. No name in blue politics is more associated with seething opposition to Sanders than Tanden.

Biden is making this person Director of the Office of Management and Budget. Sanders is the ranking member (and, perhaps, future chair) of the Senate Budget Committee. Every time Bernie even thinks about doing Committee business, he’ll be looking up at Neera Tanden. For a party whose normal idea of humor is ten thousand consecutive jokes about Trump being gay with Putin, that’s quite a creative “xxxx you.”

I expected nothing less from Biden. The Tanden nomination is an abomination. Still....

1 hour ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

I expected nothing less from Biden. The Tanden nomination is an abomination. Still....

If the Biden Administration is the Obama of ‘14-‘15-‘16 I’ll be okay.

The Iran nuke deal.

The negotiated removal of 93% of Syrian chemical weapon capacity.

The opening with Cuba.

The Paris Climate Accords.

Expanded Medicaid.

Net neutrality.

Gay marriage support.

Handled Ebola. 

Brought the unemployment rate and the Federal budget deficit down significantly.

The US killed about 90 civilians a month with Mid-East drone strikes, but at least Obama made an effort to keep the slaughter down.  Trump whacks 4 times that number a month. 

In 2012 I was fed up with Obama, voted Green Party.  But those last 3 years of Obama weren’t bad, drone strikes aside.