The Education Forum

The Killing Of America

19 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Am I seeing things?

Did they set the police station on fire?

Protesters set the 3rd Precinct on fire last night. Mayor Frey ordered the police to evacuate the building.  Fire raged unchecked most of the evening. Some concern gas lines had been cut, so firefighters stood down as well.  Anarchy reigned in the streets.  Those living nearby locked themselves in, not knowing what to expect.  Now the National Guard is in place and tonight there is a curfew. We'll see...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

That the behavior is intentionally incendiary, yet committed by a white person, is undeniable. All that remains is to confirm who it is.

Now I'm really beginning to wonder if police-affiliated agents provocateurs were involved in any other "incendiary" activities last night.

Vox published a story yesterday about the fact that 92% of the mostly Caucasian Minneapolis police officers live in suburban communities outside of Minneapolis.

Edited by W. Niederhut

These are pictures downloaded from twitter. In the top panel, it is a picture of Officer Jacob Pederson on the left, and on the right is the disguised white person that vandalized the Autozone. In the bottom panel, Officer Pederson's eyes/face have been photoshopped into a picture of the vandal, in order to make a comparison of the eyes easier.

2 men.JPG

eye insert.JPG

Edited by Matt Allison

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

These are pictures downloaded from twitter. In the top panel, it is a picture of Officer Jacob Pederson on the left, and on the right is the disguised white person that vandalized the Autozone. In the bottom panel, Officer Pederson's eyes/face have been photoshopped into a picture of the vandal, in order to make a comparison of the eyes easier.

2 men.JPG

eye insert.JPG

Sure looks like Pederson to me.

I wonder what the experts in photographic/facial analysis here on the Education Forum think.  Also, I wonder if his height is identical to that of the Umbrella Man in the video.

37 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Sure looks like Pederson to me.

I wonder what the experts in photographic/facial analysis here on the Education Forum think.  Also, I wonder if his height is identical to that of the Umbrella Man in the video.

And I would've gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling experts in photographic/facial analysis here on the Education Forum

Edited by Micah Mileto

If this is Pederson, and if the DA took so long to indict Chauvin with Z film type evidence, and then softballed the charges with manslaughter, then I think there reallly might be a good reason to suspect that for all the talk by the mayor and governor, this is not going to adequately take care of itself.

We might have another Rodney King situation. If you recall, the cops beat the rap the first time around. And Watts went up in smoke. I really think this case merits parallel investigations on civil charges with the best lawyers out there, perhaps private attorneys who have criminal investigative backgrounds. This Freeman guy worries me. He does not inspire confidence.

Edited by James DiEugenio

There is an interesting dichotomy shaping up I think.

July 4th is a national holiday celebrating freedom and independence.

Donald Trump wants to change it to a glorification of the military, at the same time he wants to deploy the military into American cities.

Pentagon considering military flyovers, bands for July 4 celebration

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/29/pentagon-considering-military-flyovers-bands-for-july-4-celebration-290000

Pentagon Puts Military Police on Standby to Head to Minneapolis

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pentagon-puts-military-police-on-standby-to-head-to-minneapolis

No good is going to come of this. You watch.

Steve Thomas

Are we witnessing some sort of partly staged "Reichstag fire" in America this weekend?

I noticed that Trump immediately attacked the "liberals" in Minnesota after the riots started.

And CNN was the site of the fires in Atlanta.

Undercover infiltration of legitimate protests is a common tactic and has been utilized for decades.

Didn't the former Republican Governor of Wisconsin Scott Walker ( 2011 thru 2019 ) get caught discussing using them in some way to influence public opinion during his election runs?

Years ago I remember a public bus driver friend of mine revealing that even our small town police department actually planted undercover cops to hang out at our main downtown transit center. Made up to look like the more disheveled and drug using characters that mingled there.

I assumed they ( the PD ) thought this was one way of tracking drug use and sales and/or spotting any fugitives with warrants.

I was surprised that the city could afford such extra use of police effort and costs when it didn't seem that desperate of a problem here and the city is always mentioning budgetary problems and the need for more city taxes.

It just made me think that placing undercover agents is more common than the average person knows, even in small town America.

I am sure that all over the country agencies planted hundreds of these infiltrators during the "Occupy Wall Street" protests of 2011 to create mayhem, vandalism and leave messes, etc.

That social movement was really gaining sympathetic momentum nationwide when all of a sudden there was lots of violent vandalism and property damage occurring and being reported in the MSM. Yet, the organizers would constantly tell the media they were emphatically telling their fellow protesters that in no way should their protest actions be violent or physically damaging or police antagonizing.

Everybody knew that planted provocateurs were responsible for this movement destroying violence.

What was the goal of Occupy Wall Street?
The Occupy movement was an international progressive socio-political movement that expressed opposition to social and economic inequality and to the lack of "real democracy" around the world. It aimed primarily to advance social and economic justice and new forms of democracy.

Even the "Raging Grannies" elderlyPink Lady peace movement back in 2005 was infiltrated and spied on!

Betty White looking undercover agents? Dear God!

In May 2005, a California chapter of the Raging Grannies was allegedly spied upon by a unit of the California National Guard after it organized a Mother's Day anti-war rally. California State Senator Joe Dunn launched an investigation and the intelligence unit was subsequently shut down.[5]

Edited by Joe Bauer