The Education Forum

Sirhan Sirhan seeks parole with no opposition from prosecutors

Sirhan Sirhan, convicted of Robert F. Kennedy assassination, seeks parole with no opposition from prosecutors

Attorneys say that 53 years behind bars is sufficient punishment for the 77-year-old; Kennedy family declines to weigh in

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/08/25/sirhan-parole-hearing/

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the story that requires no subscription.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/sirhan-sirhan-convicted-of-robert-f-kennedy-assassination-seeks-parole-with-no-opposition-from-prosecutors/ar-AANJS2S

BTW I didn't know that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is opposed to vaccines. How wonderful.

30 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Thanks for sharing that, an interesting read. 

30 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

BTW I didn't know that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is opposed to vaccines. How wonderful.

No, he isn’t opposed to vaccines in general. There is another thread discussing this. 

Sirhan has been in prison for approximately three times as long as others have served for the crime he allegedly committed.

There is no reason under the law for him to be held any longer.

The autopsy report on RFK is remarkable, to put it mildly. There was an effort to get rid of Noguchi, the coroner. 

Who knows the state of Sirhan's mind, and if at this late date he can summon forth what happened. 

My guess is Sirhan was brainwashed, triggered.

Thane Eugene Cesar the real gunman?  Seem likely.

BTW, photos of the event have been destroyed and even stolen. 

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

The autopsy report on RFK is remarkable, to put it mildly. There was an effort to get rid of Noguchi, the coroner. 

Who knows the state of Sirhan's mind, and if at this late date he can summon forth what happened. 

My guess is Sirhan was brainwashed, triggered.

Thane Eugene Cesar the real gunman?  Seem likely.

BTW, photos of the event have been destroyed and even stolen. 

Lisa Pease’s book “A lie too big to fail” is a great read on the assassination of RFK and the aftermath. Thane Eugene Cesar seems like the one who fired the shot that Noguchi cites as the fatal wound. It it seems like there were other shooters. Its a compelling read. 

"Thane Eugene Cesar."

Now THERE'S a dark mystery nefarious suspect sounding name if there ever was one.

A frumpy, minimum wage earning, fascist mentality "rent-a-cop" who somehow got closer to RFK than any more experienced or official RFK guard personnel right at the time of the shooting?

Big ( 6 ft. 5 - 300 lbs ) Rosie Grier should have been in Cesar's place.

2 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Lisa Pease’s book “A lie too big to fail” is a great read on the assassination of RFK and the aftermath. Thane Eugene Cesar seems like the one who fired the shot that Noguchi cites as the fatal wound. It it seems like there were other shooters. Its a compelling read. 

Agreed Chris. Lisa's book is a very good read. Seems Noguchi got it right.

Sirhan was granted parole, but there is no way Gavin Newsome is going to allow this to happen. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/27/us/sirhan-sirhan-parole-rfk-assassination/index.html

I think he should be paroled because he didn't do it.

Gavin might do it.

Because the recall is coming up in just two weeks.  So all the pressure will be off after that.

And I also think that RFK Jr. will talk to him privately.

Lawyer Angela Berry did a nice job.  And we collected some letters for her.

JIM D