The Education Forum

Number One Again: After 11 months in release!

https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Revisited-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B09YMWT9Y8/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1FK2ECUI10DA0&keywords=jfk+revisited&qid=1685339595&sprefix=jfk%2Caps%2C354&sr=8-3

This is incredible, the DVD was at number one its first three weeks in release in July of last year!

Now, 11 months later, its back at number one  for documentaries on Amazon AGAIN.

What this means is that, in all probability, it will achieve what is one definition of a classic.

For one year it was either in the Top Ten, or right around that area.

Remember what Roe said when it came out:  Its going straight to You Tube.😃. LOL. HA HA HA

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Revisited-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B09YMWT9Y8/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1FK2ECUI10DA0&keywords=jfk+revisited&qid=1685339595&sprefix=jfk%2Caps%2C354&sr=8-3

This is incredible, the DVD was at number one its first three weeks in release in July of last year!

Now, 11 months later, its back at number one  for documentaries on Amazon AGAIN.

What this means is that, in all probability, it will achieve what is one definition of a classic.

Remember what Roe said when it came out:  Its going straight to You Tube.😃. LOL. HA HA HA

Congrats Jim! I assume you're out on your yacht around Catalina celebrating the extra residuals.

Edited by Bob Ness

10 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Congrats Jim! I assume you're out on your yacht around Catalina celebrating the extra residuals.

Actually Bob, we anchored in Tahiti.

51 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Actually Bob, we anchored in Tahiti.

Hahaha! Must have your satellite in geosynchronous orbit above!

14 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Congratulations- well deserved! Also: an impressive rating ratio of 4.6 out of 179 reviews. 

Although I remain a critic of several of James DiEugenio’s views on both Cold War and contemporary histories, I’m happy to applaud the 2 hour Stone documentary JFK Revisited for covering the root facts of the JFKA: the shallow T3 back wound, and the throat entrance wound.

Since these facts are rarely mentioned within the JFKA Critical Master Class, I think James and Oliver deserve much praise and on-going success.

Edited by Cliff Varnell