The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

They decided all they had to do was say the election was fraudulent (it wasn't) despite not providing a shred of evidence of such, and that would mean they could then simply declare themselves the winners, and enforce that claim with armed men.

In other words, a classic authoritarian coup.

Looking forward to these criminals going to prison and dying there.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

32 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

They decided all they had to do was say the election was fraudulent...

Matt,

All electronic votes would have been thrown out. Can you imagine how many millions and millions of people would have been disenfranchised?

You're right. Democracy as we know it, would have come to an end.

PS: If that Plan's not a military junta, I don't know what is.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

I suppose I'm not scooping anybody else about this now. But Trump said if he didn't fire Comey, he wouldn't have been President for 4 years, so he's nailed! He admits to obstructing justice!

This Fox host Mark Levin has a show on Sundays on Fox, where he rants on about the constitution as if he's Constitutional lawyer. But mum's the word when Trump in the interview, admits he obstructed justice.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/584470-trump-draws-attention-with-admission-he-fired-comey

9 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

38 page Powerpoint Presentation in the possession of Mark Meadows.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210716135230if_/https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/voter-fraud.pdf

Talking Points
- The Chinese systematically gained control over our election system constituting a national security emergency
- The electronic voting machines were compromised and cannot be trusted to provide an accurate vote count
- To restore confidence the “failsafe” of counting the paper ballots must be used to determine who won the election for President, Senators, Congressional Representatives
- Hand counts reported by the media are not really hand counts and easily subverted

A Trusted Lead Counter will be appointed with authority from the POTUS to direct the actions of select federalized National Guard units and support from DOJ, DHS and other US government agencies as needed to complete a recount of the legal paper ballots for the federal elections in all 50 states.
US Marshals will immediately secure all ballots and provide a protective perimeter around the locations in all 50 states.
DHS will use their emergency response logistic capabilities to support the effort. They will integrate the IT support that will include separating out the legal from the counterfeit ballots and communications with all supporting the effort and cameras (Possibly cell phones) imaging each and every ballot. These images will be distributed to the Internet.
The federalized National Guard in each state will be supplied detailed processes and be responsible for counting each legitimate paper ballot. Teams made up of three (first couple counties will be five) National Guard members will do the counting. As the counting occurs each ballot will be imaged and the images placed on the Internet so any US citizen can view them and count the ballots themselves. The process will be completely transparent.

Steve Thomas

Steve T-

Any clue to the provenance of the above Talking Points memo?

Is it authentic? 

Was the memo sent to Meadows by e-mail, and on his laptop, but not something he authored? 

Could the Talking Points memo have been planted in his possession?

The whole China angle sounds nutty. Were people in the Trump camp talking about this angle? 

The late vote count swings cited in the memo could be honest anomalies. But as LBJ said back in his days as running for Congress, "It ain't who counts the votes, it's who counts the votes last."

In 2006 Rolling Stone published articles saying the 2004 presidential election was fishy, due to late vote swings.  Was the intent the Rolling Stone article to  delegitimize Bish's election?

https://www.google.com/search?q=rolling+stone+2004+election+stolen+kennedy&oq=rolling+stone+2004+election+stolen+kennedy&aqs=chrome..69i57.10981j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

PS. My own opinion is Biden vote the popular vote, which should be what counts.  

Taking a stance on whether this or that election was clean based upon party affiliation...well, that's another story.  The purple party will cheat to win an election, it will bribe to win elections, it will steal to win elections. 

What else is new? 

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

Those are some real mental gymnastics you're engaged in there, Ben lol

Yes, incredibly, Ben continues to insist that there are no differences between the Donks and the 'Phants. 🤥

Ben still doesn't seem to realize that the Koch Machine bought the GOP in 2010, and has been hoping for years to abolish Medicaid and Medicare.

They tried, once again, this week...

F9RrpTx.png

Neither here nor there, but not something I agree with:

New York becomes largest city to grant vote to noncitizens

By DEANNA GARCIA

12/09/2021 08:04 PM EST

NEW YORK — Nearly a million noncitizens in New York City will be able to vote in municipal elections under legislation that passed the City Council on Thursday.

51 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, incredibly, Ben continues to insist that there are no differences between the Donks and the 'Phants. 🤥

Ben still doesn't seem to realize that the Koch Machine bought the GOP in 2010, and has been hoping for years to abolish Medicaid and Medicare.

They tried, once again, this week...

F9RrpTx.png

W.-

I think Noam Chomsky is a bit of an academic, without leavening experience in working in government and in the private sector. 

But he is a smart guy. Here is what he says:

In the US, there is basically one party - the business party. It has two factions, called Democrats and Republicans, which are somewhat different but carry out variations on the same policies. By and large, I am opposed to those policies. As is most of the population.

Noam Chomsky

I interviewed Noam Chomsky on  radio one time. My criticism with Chomsky is that  he judges everybody from such an impossibly  high moral standard. It's like anybody who does anything out of self interest is  to  be damned.Historically the people who have shaped the history of the world were largely people born into power or power hungry, and weren't particularly enlightened. JMO

Ben I don't know  if you're a retiree just trying to stretch out his money in a foreign land. You talk about putting up with monsoonal weather, which doesn't sound that desirable at all to me. I'm surprised to hear you have a wife. Would she actually be living with you? Or maybe you're more well off and doing it out of a yen for adventure which I would think is cool.

The medical implications between the 2 American parties don't seem to phase you.You can quabble all you want about the relative percentages of the 2 American parties involvement in the "deep state"  But if you lived in the states largely on a fixed income and were getting to the age that you require medical services,You'd be an utter fool fool to be a Republican. It's really that simple..,

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Also on Noam Chomsky, Ben: he quote you give is vintage Chomsky, BUT Chomsky also votes Democratic and has recommended others vote Democratic in any swing state in presidential elections, because--and he argued this explicitly--"small differences have big consequences" on a lot of average people. He made the point that while the two parties had many similarities in the bad things he criticized--it was just a fact that the Democratic Party was a little less inhumane, less  cruel, on domestic policy and social infrastructure support issues--that "small differences have big consequences" to large numbers of people.

I agree with that analysis. Someone earlier asked who would JFK support today? That is just obvious: he would be a Democrat supporting Biden. Trump is like General Edwin Walker, and the supporters of Trump are the same kind of people who supported General Walker. There is your right-wing populism. Or the later populist George Wallace as another parallel to populist Trump today. Pox on both houses logic: Kennedy vs. General Edwin Walker. Kennedy vs. George Wallace ... all the same ... except no, it is not all the same. In terms of the major parties, even small differences have big consequences.

Kennedy was the US version of the Soviet Union's Gorbachev, and that is the existential tragedy of the JFK assassination.

You don't get Kennedys and Gorbachevs from right-wing populism. 

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Neither here nor there, but not something I agree with:

New York becomes largest city to grant vote to noncitizens

By DEANNA GARCIA

12/09/2021 08:04 PM EST

NEW YORK — Nearly a million noncitizens in New York City will be able to vote in municipal elections under legislation that passed the City Council on Thursday.

I have no idea what this issue is about but I do know there are inumerable jusrisdictions that don't let their citizens vote and yet you're not posting that in 30 point font. The dismantling of the post office and limiting voting centers to four (or something) in Harris County Texas come to mind. The attempt to disenfranchise voters en masse across five battleground states is another. Some of that is still going on I believe.

43 minutes ago, Greg Doudna said:

Also on Noam Chomsky, Ben: he quote you give is vintage Chomsky, BUT Chomsky also votes Democratic and has recommended others vote Democratic in any swing state in presidential elections, because--and he argued this explicitly--"small differences have big consequences" on a lot of average people.

Yep. Exactly. I understand what Ben is saying and have some of the same complaints but there really hasn't been a time in decades or maybe ever where Republicans have been the preferred way to go. At times I've thought a split between the executive and congress was prudent but not any more. That's especially true now with Republicans ceding to fascism and authoritarianism. Sad.