The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Looks like one of the most egregious criminal monies laundering banks in this huge criminal enterprise "J.P. Morgan" got $12 BILLION in our tax payer funded bail out monies back in 2008.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Joe,

Trump says the Covid 19 virus only effects old people.

I say we just cut right to the chase and kill off anybody over the age of 40.

We could kill three birds with one stone.

• We could eliminate all those old blood suckers who are draining the public coffers with their snowflake demands for Medicare and Social Security,
  • By reducing the demand for social services we could give more tax breaks to the wealthy; and,
  • Since the virus only affects the elderly, we could eliminate the pandemic.

It's simple.

Steve Thomas

I guess Humpty Dumpty Trumpty would be at the front of the line.

Oh wait, I feel some more deferments being issued.

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I wish there were a 1,000 Joe Bauer's digging into the details of the FINCEN document/data dump.

A real collective effort is what is needed.

Then we post what we found, here, no matter the consequences.

Who is with me?

https://www.mintpressnews.com/fincen-deutsche-bank-money-laundering-scandal-economic-crisis/271395/

Can you say, “Political Commisar”?

Chaos at Trump White House as impending staff shake-ups revealed ahead of election

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/chaos-at-trump-white-house-as-impending-staff-shake-ups-revealed-ahead-of-election/

“White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows sent out an email to administration officials on Monday. According to Axios, Meadows explained the impending changes.”

“The alarming email has garnered attention in the news because it raises several red flags about the course ahead and the lack of transparency that will likely follow. Liaisons are typically the people who witness and hear critical information within government agencies. In the past, liaisons worked in conjunction with White House’s Office of Presidential Personnel and the separate government agencies they’re employed to. Now, incoming liaisons will bypass the heads of their government agencies and report directly to the White House.

“McEntee, who now runs government hiring, will also play an intricate role in this transition. Trump faced heightened backlash when McEntee was hired because he fails to meet the qualifications for the position he holds. Prior to his current role, the 30-year-old served as the president’s body man. Now, he has made a name for himself within the Trump administration with his continued efforts to purge the government and reassign officials who are are not fiercely loyal to the president.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_commissar

An early kind of political commissars arose already during the February Revolution 1917 as the Ispolkom issued the controversial Order no 1.[2] As the Bolsheviks came to power through the October Revolution 1917, and as the Russian Civil War began, Trotsky who then gradually established the Red Army, imposed the formal political officers. These were almost invariably tasked to make sure the communist party of the respective country could count on the loyalty of the Army.”

Steve Thomas

In apparent play for QAnon supporters, GOP attack ads claim Democrat lawmakers are defending 'sex offenders'

https://news.yahoo.com/in-apparent-play-for-q-anon-supporters-gop-attack-ads-claim-democrat-lawmakers-defending-sex-offenders-221037264.html

"But to some, the harsh attack ad is part of a nationwide “QAnon strategy” that the Republican campaign committee appears to be deploying to exploit the fears and paranoia fueled by the bizarre conspiracy cult convinced that the Democrats are working with “deep state” sex traffickers and pedophiles to sabotage Donald Trump’s presidency.

“That’s a clear bid for QAnon support,” said Kathryn Olmsted, a professor of history at the University of California, Davis, who has written a book about antigovernment conspiracy theories. “This is a play for anybody who believes the Democrats are a den of pedophiles and child sex traffickers. It’s completely untethered from reality.”

The attack ad targeting Malinowski is not an isolated case. In districts around the country, the NRCC — the campaign arm of House Republicans — has been hitting similar themes, depicting Democratic candidates as secret supporters of sexual abusers of young children."

Steve Thomas

13 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The Trump-linked German bank is, by far, the most beset by the suspicious activity records totaling well over half of the $2 Trillion-dollar sum

Get it?

Deutsche Bank is linked to Trump.

The bank has a net cap of 200 billion Euro, but Trump is the issue.

The 1999 purchase of BT Alex Brown, a CIA money funneller, like no other, is not the potential problem.

Neither is Epstein.

The New York state Department of Financial Services fined Deutsche Bank $150 million for “neglecting to flag numerous questionable transactions from accounts associated with Epstein…

or wait, a Federal Judge ended up dead two months ago, because of Trump, not Epstein.

NJ Judge Esther Salas took on Epstein (Deutsche) case days before deadly shooting

But surely the FinCen documents were released because some "hackers" wanted to get the Orange Man.

There is no way this has anything to do with Hunter Biden laundering his pay checks from Burisma through six or seven Latvian and Polish Banks.

Or where exactly Mr. Epstein's estate went.

Or where the Clinton Foundation washed it's Pakistani ISI donations through.

Keep looking for the check to Putin signed by Donald Trump.

While you are looking, if you come across a check from USAID to Tony Rodham (Hillary's now deceased brother) with the memo "Haitian Goldmine", let the Feds know, because there are about 50 orphanages in Port-au-Prince that have been checking their mailboxes everyday since January 2010 waiting for the USAID money that Bill Clinton promised. 

U.S. District Court Judge Salas is not dead contrary to the fake interpretation of the news you write above about her death two months ago.

2 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

If 40,000 kids were dying from Covid, you guys would have been calling for the President's impeachment already.

Covid's just the poisoned icing on the dogshi*t cake Trump baked for us.

Do you suppose many here respected that man, and his Kardashian family, when he was confined to New York and to a reality show?

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/21/new-details-emerge-about-jared-kushners-refusal-to-help-battle-covid-19_partner/

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/18/kushner-rejected-federal-action-to-help-states-calling-pandemic-shortages-their-problem-report/

4 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Why do the Bushes and Clintons get along so well?

Why does Trump not get along with either?

Trump doesn't get along well with anyone who doesn't kiss his butt or idolize him. 

On 9/18/2020 at 1:33 PM, Steve Thomas said:

Reporter: “The U.S. has 4% of the global population and 24% of the world’s COVID-19 death, how is that a success?”

Kayleigh McEnany : “We use different numbers”

This is actually true and I do not think many people are aware of the changes coming from CDC this year that directed health professionals to change the way they count covid deaths and cases. In particular it has to do with changes to Part A of death certificates. In a nutshell, if this change didn't happen we could be potentially talking about far less deaths from covid than we currently are (on the order of 9k-20k total) There is no other way to say this, but covid has a political angle to it that has little to do with disciplined science. For those who are not aware of RFK Jr's work in this, it is must know material for these times in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Dennis Berube said:

This is actually true and I do not think many people are aware of the changes coming from CDC this year that directed health professionals to change the way they count covid deaths and cases. In particular it has to do with changes to Part A of death certificates. In a nutshell, if this change didn't happen we could be potentially talking about far less deaths from covid than we currently are (on the order of 9k-20k total) There is no other way to say this, but covid has a political angle to it that has little to do with disciplined science. For those who are not aware of RFK Jr's work in this, it is must know material for these times in my opinion.

Dennis, I'm confused (easily sometimes according to my wife).  The changes in the CDC reporting would take covid deaths down from 200K to 20K?  So they have been over reporting covid deaths attributable to other sources?  Do I misunderstand?

I'm not familiar with RFK Jr's work on this.  Love his book on American Values.  Don't understand where he's coming from regarding what I've read on his stance regarding vaccines.  Do you know of a link on anything about his "work on this" (CDC/counting covid deaths) that might help me understand better?

43 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Dennis, I'm confused (easily sometimes according to my wife).  The changes in the CDC reporting would take covid deaths down from 200K to 20K?  So they have been over reporting covid deaths attributable to other sources?  Do I misunderstand?

I'm not familiar with RFK Jr's work on this.  Love his book on American Values.  Don't understand where he's coming from regarding what I've read on his stance regarding vaccines.  Do you know of a link on anything about his "work on this" (CDC/counting covid deaths) that might help me understand better?

It’s a crock.  Only 6% of covid deaths have no co-morbidities.  That doesn’t mean people are dying of diabetes or asthma instead, right?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/viral-claim-that-only-6percent-of-covid-19-deaths-were-caused-by-the-virus-is-flat-out-wrong/ar-BB18E5gg

Edited by Cliff Varnell