The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

50 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Horse hockey!

Biden didn't want superspreaders., so there were less people,at those, and as for you having evidence, nopey nopey. Nothing in court. Nada.  Biden had votes, so your observation lacks any scientific grounding or any ACTUAL evidence.  Counted ballots are evidence.

And you are full of prunes if you think mine is conjecture.

I don't believe that you believe any of the crap that you write.

of course he doesn't believe what he writes. His job is to simply write, the Ed From is his assignment, right Roberto?

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Horse hockey!

Biden didn't want superspreaders., so there were less people,at those, and as for you having evidence, nopey nopey. Nothing in court. Nada.  Biden had votes, so your observation lacks any scientific grounding or any ACTUAL evidence.  Counted ballots are evidence.

And you are full of prunes if you think mine is conjecture.

I don't believe that you believe any of the crap that you write.

Give em heck Kathy! Slap that boy down! You GO GIRL!

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I'm a numbers guy Kathy.

Re: Michigan - In other words, only 4.0536% of total votes in this "batch" went to Trump.

With the mail-in vote, Trump was outvoted 25 to 1 in black precincts in Detroit.

No surprise there.  Same with Milwaukee, Philly and ATL.

Biden's new "boot" is an ankle monitor. Just FYI.

He wasn't wounded by Hugo Chavez and the Laptop Killshot?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

23 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

As much as I would hope I'm wrong. I don't think Trump does a minute of jail time.

I personally don't fear much the resistance of the Trump base,even in some of it's more hideous forms.

But it's obviously not a good thing for a powerful nation to suppress a minority. I think that's where Biden is at. He knows he could do a lot to heal the wounds but he really needs money for programs of retraining, loans to get businesses back on track  and a public works program restoring the infra structure. But if Mitch Mc Connell is still in control (which I suspect he will be) nothing on that scale is going to happen.

Well... there's this gem from the Barr confirmation hearing. That's without really looking.

P. Leahy: Do you believe a president could lawfully issue a pardon in exchange for the recipient’s promise to not incriminate him?

W. Barr: No, that would be a crime.

23 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

As much as I would hope I'm wrong. I don't think Trump does a minute of jail time.

House arrest.  Deutsche Bank and the US Gov't will leave him with one golf course and he can wear an ankle bracelet.

52 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

Well... there's this gem from the Barr confirmation hearing. That's without really looking.

P. Leahy: Do you believe a president could lawfully issue a pardon in exchange for the recipient’s promise to not incriminate him?

W. Barr: No, that would be a crime.

No,  that would be a crime.

S Attorney General William Barr testifies during a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Capitol Hill on July 28 2020 in Washington DC In his first...

8 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump

Only two counties in Wisconsin(Dane+Milwaukee) with enough voters to cover the concern above.

Wisconsin- 25,163 + 143,379 = 168,542           143,379/168,542 = 85% Biden  15% Trump

Start feeding the Dane county mail in ballots.

85% x 190,000 = 161,500 Biden  Trump 28,500

The remaining votes in Dane county would have split approx 66% to 33% in Biden's favor.

Dane-County.png

4 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I'm a numbers guy Kathy.

Re: Michigan - In other words, only 4.0536% of total votes in this "batch" went to Trump.

Cliff said: With the mail-in vote, Trump was outvoted 25 to 1 in black precincts in Detroit.

No surprise there.  Same with Milwaukee, Philly and ATL

Wheeler :I'm a numbers guy!.

Yeah and a complete moron on demographics nonstop for the last 3 weeks! Do you ever listen to anybody?  It's been explained to you over and over again. This kind of "clustering" is common in voting maps. This isn't the lottery!  It's not completely random and subject to probabilities!

Cliff said: House arrest.  Deutsche Bank and the US Gov't will leave him with one golf course and he can wear an ankle bracelet.

Ok, I could settle for that. But  how about ankle bracelets on each ankle connected by a foot long chain. Some thing onerous that will effect his golf game!

18 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Donald Trump is now suggesting the FBI, the Justice Department and judges are involved.

I tell you what.

If he starts running around crying out, "Off with their heads!",

I'm outta here.

Steve Thomas

Everybody's involved ...even the American voters!

59 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Assignment, sure why not? Not contract though.

Fifty seven years and nothing changes.  Got any torn in half currency in you pockets?  Agent provocateur?  Do you go by your middle name on occasion?  Plausible denial - FBI/CIA/FSB/SVR?  Don't be a "Patsy".

11 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

You are asking me to believe Biden won based on your observation that nobody likes Trump.

Don't forget the MSM telling us that Trump made it all up over and over again.

The "evidence" presented against the vote fraud is various memes and anti-Trump rhetoric, not sure how that explains 120 year old voters. 

With Biden's latest appointment of Neera Tanden (who literally punched someone for asking Hillary about her Iraq war support, and a huge aipac supporter), I really am amazed that the "left" has been so effectively neutered by not understanding the covid 19 political operation and a MSM driven emotional reaction to Donald Trumps personality. Now they cheer censorship and corporate power more than Republicans seem to, fascism from the left. The great reset will forever reduce civic rights but the "left" is too busy creating anti-Trump memes to care or notice. I wonder if they will smell a problem when they need to show their papers (Vaccine) to go anywhere or do anything, probably not. 

I yield back to the MSM/meme posts in waiting.

There are a lot of memes going on  Dennis. because the hope of having any real conversation with you guys who claim massive conspiracy voter fraud is so hopeless, and absurd, but I'll try..

You know Dennis,  you and couple of other guys here could benefit from actually attending a Poly/sci class at you Community College. I see from you some of your statements that you  have good intentions, you express sympathy with FDR, you're hep to the decades long attempted marginalization to privatization scam of the USPS, though curiously silent by what Trump tried to do with his De Joy appointment.

There was another such silly statement made here that Trump was the "best Democrat since FDR and JFK" that you also probably subscribe to.

So you're like a sympathy to the working class and anti globalist guy? Trump is in the  courts right now trying to remove the ACA during a pandemic.  If  Trump was successful, all those people would be dropped from their health care and would have no recourse because there would be no law automatically put in it's place. His payroll tax plan, if he was to get away with it, would effectively end social security by 2023! The working class people and maybe your parents have been depending on for 80 years now! As it stands now we have until 2029 to rework social security so those who've paid into it are assured of it's continuance.

Not only is Trump the most pro corporate President in U.S. history, he represents the darkest  schism of the corporate domination that existed before WWll, that want to obliterate the changes brought on by FDR's New Deal  wholesale and now want to completely corporatize government, banish the safety net and let the great majority fend for themselves in sickness, disability and old age.

His brand of capitalism is the most predatory. The most devoid of any real feeling to the common or working man or woman. The Republicans wish they had the Trump elixir of contradictions that set in motion their most Libertarian, laissez faire, deregulative and tax cutting  public policies and still sell it as  being somehow defiant of the elites and pro working class  to their completely  uninformed duped base.
If Trump was representing the old policies of FDR's New Deal and JFK. Then why are the Republicans so spineless in raising any real objection to Trump, even in this late stage??  I'll tell you why. They were losing the demographic battle over many elections but now they have a voter base of people they would never associate with, and have no idea how they are going to hang on to when Trump is gone, but at least for now, can't afford the complete devastation of giving up.
That's what's going on!
Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Speaking of Trump wearing a ball and chain on the links, this is one of the funniest things I've seen during the past miserable week-- and, Lord knows, we could all use a little comic relief... 🤪

Video captures Trump’s profane Thanksgiving Day rant as he hits his golf ball into a pond