The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Does anyone know the total amount of money that Trump managed to raise through all of these voting maneuvers?

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

7 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Does anyone know the total amount of money that Trump managed to raise through all of these voting maneuvers?

I think its 208 mil so far. Robert has about a mil I think hahaha

Edited by Bob Ness

With 17 states, 106 Congress persons and who knows how many Senators and 74 million American Trump supporters all joining in behind Trump's all out, non-stop, super aggressive, manic effort to circumvent the 2020 presidential election we are actually in a cold civil war imo.

Ignoring the SCOTUS decision to not even argue the election fraud case and Trump continuing to inflame his base all across the nation ( see Trump's Friday night tweet quote below ) is in fact an act of rebellion ignoring the election laws and inferred rule of law SCOTUS decision.

And in joining this defiance of our election laws and the SCOTUS action, these 17 states are already exhibiting the spirit of secession.

There have already been many violent but isolated skirmishes around the country by worked up "Trump was robbed" individuals but today's large election fraud supporting demonstration in DC is clearly a stark warning that massive demonstrations like this could easily spread.

Like I have stated so many times on this thread...when are our main national news media giants going to finally demand ( in unison and day after day with blaring, BOLD PRINT daily newspaper and internet news front page headlines) .....................  "TIME TO STOP THE MADNESS!"

Only until we have a consensus national front page headline outrage in the national media press, will our sane leaders decide to stop this nation fracturing,dividing and exhausting craziness.

Many feel Trump is ripping this country apart. He is emboldening his 74 million followers daily to continue "his" mad power trip war.

Trump tweeted to his followers last night to "keep up the good fight." Obviously in reference to their supporting his efforts to subvert the 2020 election results.

Edited by Joe Bauer

I think Jim D asked the right question. Does Trump want his ‘army’ to stage a bloody revolution? I don’t think so. That revolution would be televised, and most of his supporters would be sitting on their couches watching. The opposition would be out on the streets 24/7. He would have no chance of governing. 
He will take the money and run. 

How Steven GIllon can say that these people stem from Mark Lane is so out of here that its not funny. These people are straight out of the JBS circa 1960.  They are literally shouting "destroy the GOP".  As I wrote in my GIllon article, the JBS leader said Ike was a commie plant and they needed to take over the party.

BTW, if you read Mike Cohen's book, Trump learned how to play to this kind of a crowd through WWE owner Vince McMahon. Vince went to Trump's office to rehearse his first joint appearance at a match with Trump.  McMahon was his acting coach.  Taught him how to ham it up. After Trump's appearance the crowd went nuts, and Trump was really impressed how they bought it.  It was the phoniest thing since the late Andy Kauffmann wrestled Lawler. But it worked, bread and circuses. So this is how he creates a show, and then takes the money and runs.  Its much easier than the 230 million he got for The Apprentice.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/maga-protesters-chant-destroy-gop-212752437.html

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

How Steven GIllon can say that these people stem from Mark Lane is so out of here that its not funny. These people are straight out of the JBS circa 1960.  They are literally shouting "destroy the GOP".  As I wrote in my GIllon article, the JBS leader said Ike was a commie plant and they needed to take over the party.

BTW, if you read Mike Cohen's book, Trump learned how to play to this kind of a crowd through WWE owner Vince McMahon. Vince went to Trump's office to rehearse his first joint appearance at a match with Trump.  McMahon was his acting coach.  Taught him how to ham it up. After Trump's appearance the crowd went nuts, and Trump was really impressed how they bought it.  It was the phoniest thing since the late Andy Kauffmann wrestled Lawler. But it worked, bread and circuses. So this is how he creates a show, and then takes the money and runs.  Its much easier than the 230 million he got for The Apprentice.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/maga-protesters-chant-destroy-gop-212752437.html

Saw a different story about these fellow's earlier.  Wondered, wait, these proud boys are not actually Antifa trying to create chaos? 

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Is, was and always will be a grifter. 

A con man works by giving you his confidence so he can take yours. That's how it works. That's why he is inappropriately welcoming and complimentary to people he doesn't even know. That's the tell and a common trait of all con men. A good con is the type where the mark becomes more invested in the con as time goes on. If you've done it really well, you can take their wallet and they'll be to embarrassed to tell anyone.

Years ago I did a screenplay about con men and researched all that stuff. The real deal guys, the still living con men from by-gone eras, all said these things. They also said it's true "you can't cheat an honest man".

All cons know how to appeal to the larceny in us all, particularly the simple minded or people predisposed to believing without critically weighing information (or are unqualified for one reason or the other).

It's all snake oil in one form or the other isn't it?

16 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

Is, was and always will be a grifter. 

A con man works by giving you his confidence so he can take yours. That's how it works. That's why he is inappropriately welcoming and complimentary to people he doesn't even know. That's the tell and a common trait of all con men. A good con is the type where the mark becomes more invested in the con as time goes on. If you've done it really well, you can take their wallet and they'll be to embarrassed to tell anyone.

Years ago I did a screenplay about con men and researched all that stuff. The real deal guys, the still living con men from by-gone eras, all said these things. They also said it's true "you can't cheat an honest man".

All cons know how to appeal to the larceny in us all, particularly the simple minded or people predisposed to believing without critically weighing information (or are unqualified for one reason or the other).

It's all snake oil in one form or the other isn't it?

Your under arrest.

Edited by Ron Bulman

I remember waking up in a hotel room one morning and tuning around to the TV oldies station and seeing this, Ron.It's an excellent TV time piece. I recognize  a lot of on air voices, and I notice the narrator is William Conrad of "Cannon".

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Your under arrest.

You can't fool me.  This whole episode is an outtake from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.  Somebody wake up Jim.

From Hollywood Afternoons, the unpublished Jacqueline Susann novel:

Back in his trailer, Robert Culp poured a paper containing a gram of cocaine across the crevice he’d folded lengthwise in a fifty-dollar bill.  Fifty dollars meant a lot in those days.  With practiced precision, Culp licked the empty paper bindle, crumpled it, and threw it aside.  Then, leaning back in his naugahyde swivel chair, he hooned the entire amount into his sinuses, working one nostril at a time.  After pinching his nose shut in a long moment of satisfaction, he applied his attentions to the TV starlet wriggling, and giggling, upon the trailer’s round bed, with its velvet spread…

Edited by David Andrews

Don't worry Trump isn't finished yet. Watch him construct a military problem in January,  which will mean he has to call out a National Emergency. Trouble is, he doesn't realise that Biden will still take over at 12 pm on the 20th January.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

Trump unleashes an army of sore losers

By DAVID SIDERS 12/13/2020

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/13/trump-2020-election-gop-444682

“In California, a Republican congressional candidate trounced in Democratic-heavy Los Angeles is still refusing to concede — while simultaneously announcing he’s running for governor. In Maryland, a congressional candidate beaten by more than 40 percentage points is still complaining about “irregularities” in her election. And in Tennessee, a House candidate defeated by more than 57 percentage points has reached out to the ubiquitous pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell to air her grievances about an election that no Republican had any chance of winning — but that she’s convinced she did.

The down-ballot parroting of Trump’s baseless claims of widespread voter fraud began right after the election. But in the weeks since, it has evolved into a self-sustaining phenomenon of its own. Republican candidates for House, legislative and gubernatorial races in more than half a dozen states are still refusing to concede.

Echoing the president, these candidates are an early sign of what Republicans say will be a sustained, post-Trump effort to tighten voting restrictions and to reverse measures implemented in many states to make voting easier. They also may mark the beginning of a Trump-inspired trend of candidates who never fold — they just fade away after weeks and months of unsubstantiated allegations of fraud.

In the pre-Trump era, the campaign season grew longer on the front end, as candidates started campaigning earlier and earlier each year. In the post-Trump era, the opposite may be true: campaigns may never truly die.”

Steve Thomas