The Education Forum

Jefferson Morley on A Major Break Coming in the JFK Assassination Story

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

The right wing is joining the JFK openness bandwagon. 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=258094279669807

** Judge Andrew Napolitano shares unheard of behind-the-scenes scoops: "Why can't we see the documents on the #JFK assassination? President Trump said to me, 'if you saw what I saw—you wouldn't release them.'"

"IDK what you saw Mr. President, but we have the right to know. Whatever happened to him. Whoever did it. Trump said he entered the job promising he would reveal these documents, but changed his mind completely after what they showed him." **

I find this claim by Napolitano incredibly dubious, especially seeing as we now have proof that Trump has absolutely no compunction about being careless with highly classified government documents.

Napolitano needs to be challenged on this by a real journalist, and provide more details.

I also want to caution those that would get in bed with the right-wing fascists who use the JFKA for personal and partisan advantage. We saw Roger Stone do that, with his motives being about nothing other than disparaging LBJ and pushing for small government that allows white oligarchs to rig things in their favor.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

** Judge Andrew Napolitano shares unheard of behind-the-scenes scoops: "Why can't we see the documents on the #JFK assassination? President Trump said to me, 'if you saw what I saw—you wouldn't release them.'"

"IDK what you saw Mr. President, but we have the right to know. Whatever happened to him. Whoever did it. Trump said he entered the job promising he would reveal these documents, but changed his mind completely after what they showed him." **

I find this claim by Napolitano incredibly dubious, especially seeing as we now have proof that Trump has absolutely no compunction about being careless with highly classified government documents.

Napolitano needs to be challenged on this by a real journalist, and provide more details.

I also want to caution those that would get in bed with the right-wing fascists who use the JFKA for personal and partisan advantage. We saw Roger Stone do that, with his motives being about nothing other than disparaging LBJ and pushing for small government that allows white oligarchs to rig things in their favor.

Totally agree with you about Roger Stone’s shameless grift and posthumous defamation of LBJ. 

That being said, I like Judge Nap and am glad he’s on the bandwagon with us. It’s a big tent, always room for more. 

Matt, do you have a direct link to that Judge Nap broadcast you referenced? The link you provided led to his FB page, but not the actual video about Trump and the JFK Files. I searched around his recent shows and couldn’t find it, so I presume it’s a few years older. Would be curious to check it out. 

Edited by Lori Spencer
Added question for Matt

3 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

I completely agree.  It doesn't fit Trump's profile in many ways.

2 hours ago, Paul Bacon said:

I completely agree.  It doesn't fit Trump's profile in many ways.

It fits his profile perfectly. It draws attention to the only thing important in the world today, if not ever. Donald Trump.

7 hours ago, Lori Spencer said:

Totally agree with you about Roger Stone’s shameless grift and posthumous defamation of LBJ. 

That being said, I like Judge Nap and am glad he’s on the bandwagon with us. It’s a big tent, always room for more. 

Matt, do you have a direct link to that Judge Nap broadcast you referenced? The link you provided led to his FB page, but not the actual video about Trump and the JFK Files. I searched around his recent shows and couldn’t find it, so I presume it’s a few years older. Would be curious to check it out. 

Lori, Napolitano was  Jim's link. i think during Bush's war in Iraq it became apparent to certain elements in the right that endless war was not particularly desirable but there have always been elements of the right that were for open government.

Napolitano was always  a good guy, but after a few Trump years, we watched him grow up before our eyes  and becoming increasingly more astonished at Trump's antics and maybe getting less air time on Fox.

I hope he's ok. His complexion almost looks green here. Ok, maybe it's just the lighting. I think he's reaching the point that he might be even skeptical as to Trump's attention getting claim of "if you only knew want I know about those files!"

But yes. All hands on board! We have to flog Biden, by invoking  the obvious wishes of his hero, the President's brother RFK, who he shares a birthday with. We have to infiltrate the press corps during one of his press conferences and hit him!  The time for BS excuses is over!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

28 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

COINTELPRO could be considered a joint CIA-FBI program in the sense that the CIA was communicating with the FBI in Sept 1963 about disrupting the FPCC in foreign countries. So there was some communication between the two regarding disrupting leftist groups.

Becks line of questioning regarding the Hunter Biden laptop was correct in the sense that there seems to be an effort, a COINTELPRO style effort, to disrupt right-wing talking points on social media such as the manner in which the FBI communicated to Zuckerberg in the lead-up to the Hunter Biden laptop story in Oct 2020 that "disinformation" was coming so beware. Which Facebook interpreted to mean they should censor the Hunter Biden laptop story. This in a sense is COINTELPRO all over again. But Morely didn't seem to understand that point. 

On 12/10/2022 at 5:04 AM, Lori Spencer said:

Napolitano is no doctrinaire right-winger, and I've always regarded him as a straight shooter. He's much more of a libertarian than a Republican. He attacked several of Trump's foreign policy moves as unconstitutional. However, as you probably know, he was fired by FoxNews after multiple allegations of sexual misconduct. 

I'm curious about your comment regarding the "defamation of LBJ." LBJ was an utterly, thoroughly corrupt man and politician, and there is evidence that suggests he had advance knowledge of the assassination. 

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:
12 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

there is evidence that suggests he had advance knowledge of the assassination. 

No, there isn't anything of the sort.

But Roger Stone approves of your message.

I'd like to know what that evidence is. 

Because I've come to believe over the years that LBJ was most likely informed, briefed, shortly before the assassination that something might happen to JFK in Texas/Dallas.   Why?  Because he didn't/so he wouldn't overreact.  The perpetrators had to know in advance that he would cooperate with the coverup.

I do not think he was involved in the planning or setup of the operation.  But he didn't bomb Russia or invade Cuba, nor did he immediately, forcefully, demand a thorough investigation to find the truth.

Speculation.  Someone along the lines of former CIA Director Dulles briefed him as late as the Wednesday before they left for Texas on Thursday.

The way he acted at the moment.  Bending over towards the front seat listening to Youngblood's radio, not reacting to the crowds previously per Senator Yarborough (McBride, Nightmare).

I think he knew what was happening when it happened.  And he was scared shitless.

But he gave them their damned war.  He had no choice at that point.   

On 12/10/2022 at 7:06 PM, Gerry Down said:

COINTELPRO could be considered a joint CIA-FBI program in the sense that the CIA was communicating with the FBI in Sept 1963 about disrupting the FPCC in foreign countries. So there was some communication between the two regarding disrupting leftist groups.

Becks line of questioning regarding the Hunter Biden laptop was correct in the sense that there seems to be an effort, a COINTELPRO style effort, to disrupt right-wing talking points on social media such as the manner in which the FBI communicated to Zuckerberg in the lead-up to the Hunter Biden laptop story in Oct 2020 that "disinformation" was coming so beware. Which Facebook interpreted to mean they should censor the Hunter Biden laptop story. This in a sense is COINTELPRO all over again. But Morely didn't seem to understand that point. 

You know what's really interesting now is with the release of the Twitter Files and the FBI having Hunter's Laptop and having meetings with Yoel Roth, they prebunked a story that they held the evidence for and knew it wasn't Russian disinformation. Then the NY post article came out with the Intelligence officials saying that their expertise suggested to them that it was Russian disinfo. It's a pretty big scandal, if the United States had an actual media that wasn't owned by a couple of wallstreet hedge funds it would be. 

LBJ wouldn't have agreed to being in a motorcade that was going to take rifle fire; he was uncouth, but not stupid.

Well, perhaps he was stupid in matters of foreign policy.

I might even suggest that, to use his own vernacular, he didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it came to foreign matters.

But domestically, he did great things. The Great Society, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 were colossal achievements. 

16 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

LBJ wouldn't have agreed to being in a motorcade that was going to take rifle fire; he was uncouth, but not stupid.

Well, perhaps he was stupid in matters of foreign policy.

I might even suggest that, to use his own vernacular, he didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it came to foreign matters.

But domestically, he did great things. The Great Society, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 were colossal achievements. 

I don't imagine he was told exactly when, where and how it would happen.  San Antonio, Houston, Fort Worth.  During the parade, at the Trade Mart.  Youngblood was likely paying close attention the whole time, alerting LBJ at the first shot.  As opposed to jumping over the seat on top of him.

LBJ's Great Society was his imitation of JFK's populism to take advantage of it, which he abandoned later.  Civil Rights and Voting were JFK projects he brought to fruition cashing in on JFK's popularity and sympathy over his assassination.  Not LBJ's convictions given his history in the Senate.

He was a slimy bastard.  Too slimy for the CIA to simply trust he would, do the right thing.

JMO, value your input Matt. 

On 12/8/2022 at 8:47 PM, Allen Lowe said:

I just want to note that before LHO went to Russia he was in the hospital at Balaboa naval base where he told a gentleman named Gerald Gervais that he was working for the Office of Naval Intelligence. Gervais, who never went public with this, told me this around 1990, at a time when no one was talking about this type of Oswald connection. He was still quite frightened about having this knowledge, and refused to work with me on bringing it out, but it was clear he was telling the truth. So there is no doubt in my mind that Oswald was a witting asset.

On 12/9/2022 at 6:18 PM, Allen Lowe said:

The  Gervais, that I knew was no one that anyone had ever come across before. He lived in Tofte, Minnesota, and I worked on him for a number  of years. I even talked to Gaetin Fonzi’s about him, but finally he just moved away, and I lost touch. But I believe him entirely; for instance, he had no idea that Oswald had ever been to Russia, and told me Oswald did nothing but talk about the Soviet union when he was in the hospital with him. I did tell Bill Simpich about him years years ago, but Bill didn’t seem to take it seriously. But this guy was completely credible  and said somewhere he actually had letters he had written to his mother about meeting Oswald. But I don’t suppose it’s ever gonna really happened now since I don’t even know if he’s still alive.  I called him on and off for about 10 or 15 years, and just couldn’t get him to budge but it was significant because he first told me about this in the 90s, as I said, and no one was speculating this about Oswald in those days (except, interestingly, enough, Hemming, who in an early interview said he thought Oswald was ONI). 

On 12/9/2022 at 6:23 PM, Allen Lowe said:

This might indeed be him, and I’m inspired to give him another call this week:
https://411.info/business/Jerry-Gervais-The-Snowmobile-Doctor-Tofte-MN-641853

This seems very significant. I almost feel like it deserves a thread of its own. It overwhelmingly looks like Oswald was a false defector or agent of some sort but all intelligence agencies have denied he was one of theirs and to date proof has been elusive. This Gervais account sounds credible and it is unfortunate he remained silent despite your efforts. At least could you consider doing this: could you, perhaps with the assistance of a lawyer for form and wording, prepare a notarized sworn statement with as much detail as you can accurately recall of when, where, and what Gervais told you then. If Gervais never talks, your sworn statement may be all there is, and it is important. In addition, I am sorry to hear there was not much interest from e.g. Fonzi or Simpich, but if it is possible, to enlist two or three real heavyweights--on the order of Tunnheim or Newman or Lawrence Schnapf (or another try with Simpich)--to combine to approach and impress upon Mr. Gervais the historical significance of his testimony--perhaps that could persuade him to talk while it is still possible. Thank you for your efforts.