• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

[Now we know where the rally funding came from. The FBI is putting the pieces together.]

Publix Distances Itself From Heiress Julie Jenkins Fancelli After Report of Jan. 6 Rally Funding

Publix Distances Itself From Heiress Julie Jenkins Fancelli After Report of Jan. 6 Rally Funding (msn.com)

This whole January 6th episode, if its fully investigated, will unravel just how bad the GOP has become.

Which is pretty awful.  As Scott Stevens wrote in his book, the modern GOP is so far away from the fifties that its like a new party.  They stand for virtually nothing, except to destroy whatever was left of liberalism.  Its sort of like Hobbes' rule of the jungle.  This is how reliant they have become on the super wealthy.  The Mercer family should be outlawed. The mob relied on Parler to maneuver around the Capitol on January 6th.

Unfortunately, it looks like the Democrats are just going to rush through this thing and fail for a second time, when new evidence could be coming in after it's finished. If there's an eventual goal of prohibiting Trump from running again,  I don't know what the hurry is.  They've got a few years, but realistically it should be done this year.

They could just postpone the start,  lie low, continue with their legislative agenda, and let the DOJ investigation take it's course, and then proceed, and continue to let Vance and the New York courts and whatever other state courts prosecute Trump. 

3 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

You will be happy to know that former Treasury Secretary, Steve Mnuchin's wife, Louise Linton, has starred in a 2021 B-grade movie as a sex-crazed, cannibal, nymphomaniac.

https://youtu.be/8TBBE3FyHlI

Ah, these Trump people. They're my heroes.

When I grow up, I want to be just like them.

Steve Thomas

The company you keep?

Does threesome loving, Donald "Grab Em By The Pu$$Y" Trump endorsing Jerry Falwell Jr. ( and his wife?) know of Ms. Linton? 

Evangelicals, take heart.

Your Christian value leader and his revered DT know best.

7 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Kevin McCarthy is the Stockholm Syndrome on steroids.

image.thumb.png.7a8face0a42c2b14085eee747209880f.png

Steve Thomas

What is that mural on the wall in the background? It looks like Jesus and his disciples playing music in a band.

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Unfortunately, it looks like the Democrats are just going to rush through this thing and fail for a second time, when new evidence could be coming in after it's finished. If there's an eventual goal of prohibiting Trump from running again,  I don't know what the hurry is.  They've got a few years, but realistically it should be done this year.

They could just postpone the start,  lie low, continue with their legislative agenda, and let the DOJ investigation take it's course, and then proceed, and continue to let Vance and the New York courts and whatever other state courts prosecute Trump. 

Like it